Is it really a good idea to explore space?

Everyone knows what happened when the white man landed on Plymouth rock, we brought along diseases that we were emuned too, the natives were not.

What if an astrounants sweat wipes out an entire planets form of life with one drip?

Space program is a total waste of time and money.
:( I thought we were going to go on a trip.....

Ever notice the pattern of people saying it is us HUMANS that are the problem??? as if all we will ever do is rape murder and rob and if we reach the stars that all we will ever do.... All of you who think this way should do the universe a favor and end your life otherwise shut the fuck up and stop folding me in with assholes like you and Hitler.
How did Hitler get into the picture?
(Maybe you were a few steps ahead in your thinking and the reference was to German rocket scientists as pioneers overcoming Earth's gravity.)

Last edited:
Ever notice the pattern of people saying it is us HUMANS that are the problem??? as if all we will ever do is rape murder and rob and if we reach the stars that all we will ever do.... All of you who think this way should do the universe a favor and end your life otherwise shut the fuck up and stop folding me in with assholes like you and Hitler.

How did Hitler got into the picture?

He always does. Sooner or later.

It's called Godwin's Law.

It is always. a good idea to explore, no matter if it is space or the ocean's depths or the vast openness of AnArtica! It is in man's nature to explore! At least it used to be!

(Maybe you were a few steps ahead in your thinking and the reference was to German rocket scientists as pioneers overcoming Earth's gravity.)
He was the most vile man next to Hillary I could think of at the moment.

Damn, I learned flight on Piper cub. We don't learn anything by sitting on our asses, or worrying after the fact.

Don't worry, with Islam spreading all over the globe and its base rejection of western ideology and technology (except for war), we will eventually stop all space programs and any other advancement. Our descendants will just die on this rock.

What he wants us all to do in our lives!!!
niggershack.jpg

The .life style of bear and friends! Savages and backwards fucks all!!!

neolithic-farmers.jpg
Yea well consider how global warming wouldn't be happening if we didn't ever enter into the industrial revolution. No burning coal, oil or nuclear.

But then we would have cut down every tree by now.

I think we need to find another planet.

Maybe when The Bell disappeared, it went back in time, and in their desperation, the Nazi's built Stonehenge to try and make it back. :alcoholic:

Humans are very hypocritical, even in science fiction.

In stories where aliens invade and conquer Earth, the aliens are viewed as the implacable enemy of mankind, deserving no mercy or quarter.

In stories where humans invade and conquer other sentient race's planets, this is portrayed as benevolent exploration and spreading of liberalism and democracy.

See Star Trek for the most hypocritical example.

Forum List

Back