Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

Not inherited wealth, which is the bulk of the wealth in question.

I have a couple of good links should you not be able to verify that on your own.

Regards
DL

that wealth was still earned,,,

At the cost of markets and labor. In other words, at the cost of taxpayers.

Regards
DL
to the benefit of market and labor,,,if not for the rich none of it would exist in abundance,,,

in a true free market the tax payer is separate,,, taxs are for the purpose of paying the countries bills nothing else,,

We owe the rich quite a bit. I agree.

Without their philanthropy we would live under much worse conditions. Much of what they do is laudable. They have paid for the parties.

They are just forgetting their duty to society at the moment and need a reminder of their social responsibility and duty to the rest of the demography.

Regards
DL
Which begs the question...how much of what other people earned is your "fair share"?

My fair share is when that demographic pyramid or graph takes on a moral shape.

Do you think it moral for a government to impose poverty?

Regards
DL

USMB should start a new Forum called the "I Hate America" forum.

This is bullshit

Improving what is broken is a sign of love buddy.

What I hate, as a Canadian, is having my respect and even perhaps love for the Americans I have known, being forced to be deteriorated by what may well be an immoral fool by the name of Trump.

Regards
DL
Canada has her own problems. You should focus on fixing them, not ours.

You are our greatest problem. You are holding us and the rest of the free world back. You are supposed to lead but cannot even follow property and morally.

Regards
DL
Fix your shit, then you can have some input on ours. Until then, you have no standing.

Regards
DL
to the benefit of market and labor,,,if not for the rich none of it would exist in abundance,,,

in a true free market the tax payer is separate,,, taxs are for the purpose of paying the countries bills nothing else,,

Without their philanthropy we would live under much worse conditions. Much of what they do is laudable. They have paid for the parties.

They are just forgetting their duty to society at the moment and need a reminder of their social responsibility and duty to the rest of the demography.

Regards
DL
Which begs the question...how much of what other people earned is your "fair share"?

Regards
DL
Of course not. So why do you support plans and policies that ruin economies and keep people poor?

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Not how little of a change would be needed to reach the ideal.

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

We have all accepted to be slaves. Shame on us all.

We do not live in a Democracy. We live in a Hypocrisy.

We can easily rid ourselves of poverty.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Will we do the right thing?

Not till hell freezes over.

Regards

DL
What's this We shit?

How are you fighting for your freedom?

Regards.
DL
US Air Force...

My fight to preserve freedom for all

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Of course not. So why do you support plans and policies that ruin economies and keep people poor?
Venezuela is great today? Really? Why are their people coming here then? Dude you’re lost

Not inherited wealth, which is the bulk of the wealth in question.

I have a couple of good links should you not be able to verify that on your own.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Not a dime.

Regards
DL

Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’s demographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments control taxation and thus control poverty levels directly.

Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, if used correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, with minimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality would be a win win for everyone.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as most religious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s first priority, which is security.

For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealth where we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loose change.

It would seem to me that governments are not acting ethically and should be chastised.

I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in what he said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the same condition to the vast majority of the world.

If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do not even care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then our owners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience. We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

its not government doing it, its democrats and republicans,,,

and I have resisted for my whole life and will die resisting them,,,

well, Democrats and Republicans arent the Government-

who knew ?

:spinner:
Who makes it up then?

https://www.upworthy.com/20-years-of-data-reveals-that-congress-doesnt-care-what-you-think?c=upw1&u=94acbbeb6bbd6d664157009a896e71b014efbf27

In our oligarchies, money rules.

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

Who are our owners? Did you know that in liberal land LA, they have 12 million rats? But, they just let the garbage pile up. Owners?

It is good that you recognize that you are owned.

Regards
DL

Who owns us?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

So advocating to reduce and end our imposed poverty, is me trying to bring down governments increase what can easily be decreased. Wow.

Good reasoning there buddy.

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

who knew ?

Who makes it up then?

the government is the people under the constitution,,,dem and repubes are political parties elected by the people,,,

the ignorance of some people explains a lot of the problems this country is having,,,

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

Who are our owners? Did you know that in liberal land LA, they have 12 million rats? But, they just let the garbage pile up. Owners?

Regards
DL

Who owns us?
DC and state politicians, what tax do you get to not pay?

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL
What's this We shit?

How are you fighting for your freedom?

Regards.
DL
US Air Force...

My fight to preserve freedom for all

You mean slavery for all.
The one giving you orders has been bought and paid for by someone you do not know and would likely not respect.
It is not your fault that you and most of us are forced, as in all slave based economies, to do the best we can in any given situation.
We do not like that they have us all by the balls, we just grin and bear it while all trying in our own way to subvert the system.
Such is the way of entrenched tradition and why Jesus cursed them.
Not that anyone cares what Jesus taught.
Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

who knew ?

Who makes it up then?

the government is the people under the constitution,,,dem and repubes are political parties elected by the people,,,

the ignorance of some people explains a lot of the problems this country is having,,,
Which belong to political parties right? Democrats have the House, you think republicans can pass a bill there? Hahaha hahaha hahaha dude, you must be special

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

Who owns us?

The rich write your laws.

https://www.upworthy.com/20-years-of-data-reveals-that-congress-doesnt-care-what-you-think?c=upw1&u=94acbbeb6bbd6d664157009a896e71b014efbf27

Regards
DL

What happened to the conservative philosophy that poverty is caused by people that refuse to work and and wealth by people that do work.

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

who knew ?

Who makes it up then?

Indeed. From both sides who have forgotten the 80-20 rule.

Dumb is as dumb does.

Have a look at what you elect.

Regards
DL

Should we?

Morality says yes.

Regards

DL

speak for yourself,,,

who knew ?

Who makes it up then?

If you have to look at a flawed piece of paper to know how to follower your heart, then you are a failure as a human being.

Regards
DL

What happened to the conservative philosophy that poverty is caused by people that refuse to work and and wealth by people that do work.

Look at what we are passing up to our next generation.
Do we really want to follow the old traditions that created the mess?

I do not and unless society helps me find which oligarch owns me, I cannot effect any change.

That is pure slavery and you and are employed as just that.

Slaves have no power and that is what we have. We live in Hypocrisies, not Democracies.

My wish is that we all stop being blind hypocrites.

Regards
DL

As a very famous man of the 19th century said, "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."

As a very famous man of the 19th century said, "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."

The more progressive states promote organized labor.
The U.S. discourages organized labor as they favor the rich over the poor. Security over morals.
If that does not change, the whole world is doomed, given our environmental destruction and perhaps, self extinction.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back