is it mean..

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
to laught at your child when they get wedged in a clothes hamper and are whining? Then laugh again when they do a face plant out of the same hamper into the carpet five minutes later?

he wouldn't understand that. :lol:
He got really upset because his head got wedged in there and while I am trying to hug him I am trying not to laugh my ass off.

to laught at your child when they get wedged in a clothes hamper and are whining? Then laugh again when they do a face plant out of the same hamper into the carpet five minutes later?
only if you video taped it

only if you video taped it
I was going to but my phone was dead!:lol:
He always wedging himself places, he is not a climber, he is a tunneler or whatever.:razz:

funny you should bring this up, tonight my gf's son got stuck under his bed and before lifting the bed to help him out we took pictures

On of my stepsons used to regularly throw fits and wedge himself in the clothes hamper, only not head, but butt, first, then be too worn out and tired from screaming that he'd just fall asleep there with his feet sticking up.

He'd also throw a fit and eventually lay in the middle of the floor with his head down, screaming (between 2-3 y.o.) and then start crying (only not quite so strongly) because he didn't have the strength to lift his head up, and konk out a couple of minutes later. I'll never forget listening to him "I can't lift up my HEAD waaahhh...zzzzzz."

On of my stepsons used to regularly throw fits and wedge himself in the clothes hamper, only not head, but butt, first, then be too worn out and tired from screaming that he'd just fall asleep there with his feet sticking up.

He'd also throw a fit and eventually lay in the middle of the floor with his head down, screaming (between 2-3 y.o.) and then start crying (only not quite so strongly) because he didn't have the strength to lift his head up, and konk out a couple of minutes later. I'll never forget listening to him "I can't lift up my HEAD waaahhh...zzzzzz."

:lol:

Kids are funny.

We had fun. You couldn't watch the tv, couldn't turn it on loud enough. So we'd just settle down and watch Jon Jon until he passed out. It was always a good show.

My youngest, his little brother, used to roll in a circle for hours until he fell asleep, from the time he could roll. His dad and I would sit on the floor and he'd roll and roll and roll in a circle around us until finally he just couldn't roll anymore. He'd start to fall asleep, then rouse himself and roll some more.

One is never too young or too old to be laughed at. My personal fave was the time i went fishing and brought home an ice chest full of fish and ice. My kid was maybe 2 and just had to touch a fish. While doing so he fell in the ice chest and it closed on him with only his feet sticking out. The cool part was that he was too shocked by the icy water to scream when I fished him out---good times. :lol:

damn yall are mean....we were at a big party.....everyone drinking....son was maybe 3 or 4...climbs a huge ass tree....falls...hits every limb on the way down....big rush to save him....they he started crying...big rush to laff our asses off at him...

not mean at all. It's a parents job to take the most embarrassing photos of youthful follies that you can and show them to all their friends as they grow into teenager status and then when they're introducing "the one" to the parents for the first time. It's part of the "parent crede". So, all you parents that have refrained from this because you don't want to be mean.....get crackin!!!!! You're gonna wish you had those embarrassing moments caught on film when they get older and start making fun of you!!

Forum List

Back