Is it just me or are all the professional politicians united in dethroning Trump?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
While Trump is in Israel trying to rebuild relationships which had been damaged or ignored in the recent past, the media talks about Trump making an offensive comment. Wow, he's never done that before, this must be "Breaking News, just ask CNN...(didn't the go down this road BEFORE the election without great results for their objective?)

Then people like McCain and Graham share their "concern" and the like about Trumps comments. I noticed how McCain was supportive of Trump before his re-election, he seems to have milked that for what he could and get many of Trumps supporters to vote for him, now these people seem to be against the "Make America Great Again" mantra since they have their positions.

Furthermore, Obama said clearly to Putin a few years ago that "after my election, I will have more flexibility". Where was the call for his head? If that is what was caught on open mic what is being stated behind closed doors? You know why people weren't going berzerk? He didn't commit a crime. He can speak as he needs to for strategic purposes, that's one of his jobs as president and he needs some latitude in which to operate.

As Alan Dershowitz stated; a talented and well versed lawyer though someone I often disagree with, there is no crime here. He is even against the Special Counsel, sees no reason for it.

Either the GOP don't learn from their mistakes, or, they are fully being lobbied to the point that they are not even representing the constituents who voted for them. I notice the ramping up of these allegations occur whenever Trump does something significant, so first it was NAFTA and the pile on started, now it's his budget and massive cuts to get the budget more in line with balance, something you can be sure his detractors don't want to see him succeed at. Of course, his first International trip is problematic because, gasp, he might actually build relationships with countries and be successful. We know that some treasonous people don't want that.

I'm thinking at this point, the rest of the world isn't looking at Trump as the enemy, they are questioning the logic of American interests who are trying to derail a democratically run election simply because they don't want the results. This could be far more harmful to Americas reputation than anything else.

While Trump is in Israel trying to rebuild relationships which had been damaged or ignored in the recent past, the media talks about Trump making an offensive comment. Wow, he's never done that before, this must be "Breaking News, just ask CNN...(didn't the go down this road BEFORE the election without great results for their objective?)

Then people like McCain and Graham share their "concern" and the like about Trumps comments. I noticed how McCain was supportive of Trump before his re-election, he seems to have milked that for what he could and get many of Trumps supporters to vote for him, now these people seem to be against the "Make America Great Again" mantra since they have their positions.

Furthermore, Obama said clearly to Putin a few years ago that "after my election, I will have more flexibility". Where was the call for his head? If that is what was caught on open mic what is being stated behind closed doors? You know why people weren't going berzerk? He didn't commit a crime. He can speak as he needs to for strategic purposes, that's one of his jobs as president and he needs some latitude in which to operate.

As Alan Dershowitz stated; a talented and well versed lawyer though someone I often disagree with, there is no crime here. He is even against the Special Counsel, sees no reason for it.

Either the GOP don't learn from their mistakes, or, they are fully being lobbied to the point that they are not even representing the constituents who voted for them. I notice the ramping up of these allegations occur whenever Trump does something significant, so first it was NAFTA and the pile on started, now it's his budget and massive cuts to get the budget more in line with balance, something you can be sure his detractors don't want to see him succeed at. Of course, his first International trip is problematic because, gasp, he might actually build relationships with countries and be successful. We know that some treasonous people don't want that.

I'm thinking at this point, the rest of the world isn't looking at Trump as the enemy, they are questioning the logic of American interests who are trying to derail a democratically run election simply because they don't want the results. This could be far more harmful to Americas reputation than anything else.
The Gravy Train is being threatened by the outsider, of course all of the usual suspects are attempting to get him removed.

Is it just me or are all the professional politicians united in dethroning Trump?

My be is on "it's just you."

The very fact that you phrased your question that way indicates you cannot tell the difference between circumstantial commonalities and actual unity among actors.

The very fact that you phrased your question that way indicates you cannot tell the difference between circumstantial commonalities and actual unity among actors.

I particularly enjoyed reading that the Trump supporter placed Donald Trump on a throne. It is apt, not this bare honesty, but the acknowledgement that Trump is an Authoritarian and has adopted the long defunct belief in the Divine Right of Monarchs (kings) as a right he has adopted.

James II was the last such King to claim this absolute rights, check this out:
The reign of James II

and,

James II | king of Great Britain

King James II | Britroyals

Every lobby imaginable walked all over Barry the Fairy....from the unions to Wall Street. All he was good for is meetings nothing ever came from. He figured if he talked about something, he'd done something....all the while campaigning against his own programs. Imagine the shock the entire government felt when a swinging dick walked into the White House. The GOP is just as guilty as the Rats and a lot of them have to go in 2018.

It's not all politicians and it's certainly not a "throne". Some politicians (chanting fu*k Trump) are just filled with too much hatred to be rational. When you threaten to drain the swamp all sorts of vermin lash out. The irrational liberal media is hopeless but it's only been four months and as soon as psychotic democrats and rino republicans learn to accept the inevitable, things will start looking up.

How can Dershowitz knowledgeably proclaim that there are no crimes here when he certainly does not have access to all evidence, nor has the search for evidence even ended?

I'm guessing most Republicans would be quite happy to see Trump go away,

if the alternative was President Pence and the going away part wasn't unmanageably devastating to the Republican Party.

I particularly enjoyed reading that the Trump supporter placed Donald Trump on a throne. It is apt, not this bare honesty, but the acknowledgement that Trump is an Authoritarian and has adopted the long defunct belief in the Divine Right of Monarchs (kings) as a right he has adopted.

The reign of James II

and,

For a bit of entertaining historical fiction, one might care to catch up with the Starz series Outlander.

House of Stuart

McCain sits and barks and Soros gives him a treat. Lots and lots of treats.

Another thread where the wagons are circled and the jerk begins. How insightful (sarcasm).

if the alternative was President Pence and the going away part wasn't unmanageably devastating to the Republican Party.

If Trump "goes away", the GOP lose in 2020 and probably lose a great deal in 2018 as the Rust Belt will be lost as well as much of the inroads he made. Is this what they want, to be subservient to the democratic presidency for another four to eight years? They seem to have really short memories.

Another thread where the wagons are circled and the jerk begins. How insightful (sarcasm).

If Trump "goes away", the GOP lose in 2020 and probably lose a great deal in 2018 as the Rust Belt will be lost as well as much of the inroads he made. Is this what they want, to be subservient to the democratic presidency for another four to eight years? They seem to have really short memories.

Trump can't win re-election unless some sort of unfathomable shift in political sentiment unprecedented in history occurs between now and 2020,

so what's the risk for the GOP of somehow getting Pence in there ahead of time?

Insightful, no sarasm:
WIKILEAKS: Podesta’s Research on John McCain (connected to IRI that worked like CGI) Finds FRAUD, LOBBYING, DUBAI CHILD ENSLAVEMENT, SOROS TIES – InvestmentWatch

Funny how when someone throws a bunch of money at McCain, his vote reflects his wallet.

John McCain? He died 50 years ago. Sure, his carcass continues to walk around but he's been long dead

Screw talk of term limits for Congress, the Grim Reaper could not even dethrone him.

The reign of James II

and,

For a bit of entertaining historical fiction, one might care to catch up with the Starz series Outlander.

House of Stuart

Will do, both my wife and I enjoy period pieces and historical fiction.

The reign of James II

and,

House of Stuart

Will do, both my wife and I enjoy period pieces and historical fiction.
You quite likely will enjoy Outlander, then. It's not nearly as "soap opera-esque" as Reign or The Borgias. DaVinci's Demons was also a nice historical fiction series.

Forum List

Back