Is it impossible for Mexicans to commit rape?

Is it impossible for Mexicans to commit rape?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes or no?

I say no, it is not impossible for Mexicans to rape.
Are you drunk? ... Didn't get enough sleep? .......... Pills haven't kicked-in yet?
I think you are dodging the question because you can't handle the truth.
What is the truth? And, how did I dodge the question? The question was, "is it possible for Mexicans to rape"? FYI - Rape can occur regardless of Nationality, race, religion, or any combination of the three.

Yes or no?

Are you drunk? ... Didn't get enough sleep? .......... Pills haven't kicked-in yet?
What is the truth? And, how did I dodge the question? The question was, "is it possible for Mexicans to rape"? FYI - Rape can occur regardless of Nationality, race, religion, or any combination of the three.
So should we count that as a yes or a no?

Yes or no?

So should we count that as a yes?
FYI - Read what I said. "ANY" race, nationality, religion, etc. can commit a rape. Use common sense.

Yes or no?

FYI - Read what I said. "ANY" race, nationality, religion, etc. can commit a rape. Use common sense.
Then why haven't you voted?

Because it's a very stupid question with an obvious answer. It's really dumb. Anyone with common sense would look at it the same way.

Why did you post such a dumb question?

Because it's a very stupid question with an obvious answer. It's really dumb. Anyone with common sense would look at it the same way.

If the question is too difficult for you just say so.

Pleeeeeeeez ............... don't get silly. I've answered the question twice already. What do you want?

Pleeeeeeeez ............... don't get silly. I've answered the question twice already. What do you want?
There's a poll. Are you too chicken shit to answer?

There's a poll. Are you too chicken shit to answer?
Pleeeeez ------- really? .......... It's a stupid dumbass poll. Why would anyone want to answer such a pathetic poll? Why even create such a stupid poll? Why not create a poll asking what color the sky is? Why not ask folks to vote whether they like fresh clean water or sewer water? If you're going to make a poll, at least ask something that wouldn't be so lame. Can women give birth? Does a tree have roots? Just use common sense. Just simple logic. ... FYI - I'm NOT chicken shit about anything.

Forum List

Back