Is Israel's 'Democracy' slipping away

So are you saying that Hamas-ruled Gaza is democratic and Israel is not?

No, that is not what I am saying. I am saying that Gaza had a democratic election which by all accounts was free and fair and when Hamas won the vote democratically the US, Israel and everyone else says - well we won't speak to you then. The world did not respect the democratic vote. Had they a different picture would have emerged. Exactly what we do not know.

Then you further have the US interfering causing bloodshed

Hey, moron, Hamas won't negotiate with Israel, either. :lol: But they will kidnap and torture their soldiers and fire rockets into Sderot.

Will you stop putting forth Avnery's stuff like it's fact? You know I don't agree with him on hardly anything. Can you not think for yourself or can you only link leftist shit?

Anyone with a PhD can be an expert in political theory. :rolleyes: Again, Israel has free speech, religion, etc. Look at the protests that the anti-Israeli Pals are allowed to do...it's a democracy...maybe you don't like it, but don't be silly.

Thanks again for pointing out that Hamas is not a democratic body.

Every country has boycott laws. You can boycott stuff in Israel. You just may get sued for slander.

:cuckoo: Israel does NOT take directive from the New York fucking Times! wtf! :lol:

But no right to boycott the settlements. There are also infinite differences between the rights of Jews and Muslims - re - jobs, education, housing, immigration and so on.

Immigration is the only right in which they differ, and every country has a right to set its own immigration laws. Since Israel is a JEWISH STATE, it makes sense that Jews can immigrate easier than non-Jews. Duh.

I can't go to many Islamic countries because I'm Jewish. Are they undemocratic?

It's not Israel's fault if Muslims want to have 10 kids live in ghettos. Birth control is free in Israel. They still get health care and welfare checks, though. It is expensive to live in Israel. Jews suffer, too...hello, tent city?!

Indeed and they move about freely to illegally settle other people's land.

International law is a joke. But if you want to apply the concepts of international law, then Israel won the territories after it was attacked.

Hamas won't negotiate with Israel,

Israel will not talk to Hamas because Hamas will not agree with Israel's preconditions.

According to Alexa, everything I say is 'rubbish' and 'irrelevant'. Gaza is a democracy, Israel is not, it is OK for Iran to bar me from entering the country on the basis of my ethnicity whilst it is not okay for Israel to restrict immigration (not bad; restrict) from Palestinians that they are warring with.

:cuckoo:

I suggest you go and ask your mother for some lessons in honesty. Clearly such trashy lies are indeed rubbish.

My mother would've called you a stream of bad words in Yiddish.

Israel was never truly democratic, so how can their "democracy" be slipping away?

Only jews can become citizens of Israel, or are accepted as refugees. That's almost as racist as a reservation.

Israel was never truly democratic, so how can their "democracy" be slipping away? Only jews can become citizens of Israel, or are accepted as refugees. That's almost as racist as a reservation.
So, why would arabs want to reserve the "reservation" for themselves?

Israel was never truly democratic, so how can their "democracy" be slipping away?

Only jews can become citizens of Israel, or are accepted as refugees. That's almost as racist as a reservation.

How do you account for the Arab and Christian and Druze citizens in Israel, then? Or the refugees from Sudan that Israel is taking in? :confused: Do you have a cite for your bogus claim?

Last edited:

How do you account for the Arab and Christian and Druze citizens in Israel, then? Or the refugees from Sudan that Israel is taking in? :confused: Do you have a cite for your bogus claim?

The Sudanese are jews...and israel said they were closing the door behind them.
Israel has a few arabs... doesn't mean that they're now letting them all in.

Israel has a few arabs... doesn't mean that they're now letting them all in.
Arabs don't need infidel distractions, leading them away from the purity of their semi-feudal occupations. Western countries should consider adoption of that caring attitude too.

Forum List

Back