Is Israel an independent state?

The asylum escapee wants these animals to be able to spread their message:

Muslims-Protest-Free-speech.jpg

b189d6c91d80d49e1983a68d49f3824f.jpg

1385742831-muslims-protest-at-angola-embassy-london_3371413.jpg

all fake pics, Hollywood style.

The pictures are true. There's thousands of pics like these available by valid news organizations.

Yes ok if you say so. :link:

Whenever someone posts something you don't like, you claim it's fake or a lie. IT shows just how much you really hate the truth.

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

New settlement in east Jerusalem, as Bibi says he wants peace with the Pals, the last part was a lie.

Jews are back home where they belong. Thanks for that beautiful pic.

Israel is (and was) in a fragile situation of which any action bare consequence, so it is a common sense not to dance on thin ice.
Criticism Follows Israeli Aid to Nepal - Bloomberg View
Israel sent aid to Haiti but blocked the aid from Gaza.

So, does Israel send aid because it cares or is it just a PR stunt?
Haiti is not firing rockets at it and directing suicide attacks at it from a few miles away... Haiti is not de facto at-war with Israel, last time I looked.

Israel is (and was) in a fragile situation of which any action bare consequence, so it is a common sense not to dance on thin ice.

Haiti is not firing rockets at it and directing suicide attacks at it from a few miles away... Haiti is not at-war with Israel, last time I looked.
I don't see the connection. If Israel really cared they would allow the aid.

Haiti is not firing rockets at it and directing suicide attacks at it from a few miles away... Haiti is not at-war with Israel, last time I looked.
I have an idea, Tinmore. How about if Israel supplies Gaza with arms and ammo and they wouldn't have to smuggle it in. Sounds fair?

Yes. That is correct. You do not see the connection. Or, at least, you cannot bring yourself to admit it publicly, which strikes me as more likely.

I have an idea, Tinmore. How about if Israel supplies Gaza with arms and ammo and they wouldn't have to smuggle it in. Sounds fair?
Well, that would be only fair, right, and would show they care, right?
wink_smile.gif

Smuggle is a propaganda term. Palestinian law states that it is legal to import weapons.

...Smuggle is a propaganda term. Palestinian law states that it is legal to import weapons.
"Mister Marshall has made his decision. Now, let him enforce it." - apocryphally attributed to American President Andrew Jackson.

Palestinian law?

Good one, Tinny... you always were good for a laugh, over stuff like that. Right on cue. Thanks.

If the US was under constant attack from say Russian terrorists firing rockets into the heart of New York, Washington and Chicago how do you think the US government and people would react.

If Russia were occupied by the US and the US started settling and building illegal homes on Russian soil what would Russia do?

6a00d8341c761a53ef016762419ae1970b-pi.jpg

Great response to a question you have ZERO answer to...

Well done roodboy :ahole-1:

u82g6on2az60901ukymo0vc1fsk0wh70tv81.gif

Childish response from a childish mind...

Congratulations...

You appear so mature...

If the US was under constant attack from say Russian terrorists firing rockets into the heart of New York, Washington and Chicago how do you think the US government and people would react.

If Russia were occupied by the US and the US started settling and building illegal homes on Russian soil what would Russia do?

6a00d8341c761a53ef016762419ae1970b-pi.jpg

Great response to a question you have ZERO answer to...

Well done roodboy :ahole-1:

u82g6on2az60901ukymo0vc1fsk0wh70tv81.gif

Childish response from a childish mind...

Congratulations...

You appear so mature...

are-you-crying-gif.gif

giphy.gif

Smuggle is a propaganda term. Palestinian law states that it is legal to import weapons.

Hamas has turned Gaza into a war zone. Gaza is bordered with Israel. Weapons that go into Gaza are used to attack Israeli civilians. So if Israel has the capability to stop shipment of weapons to her enemy, then that's what will happen. Hamas is more than welcome to try and stop weapons from being shipped to Israel.

Then you must be blind.

Israel never blocked an humanitarian aid, except for weapons and weapons material.

Really?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/11/world/middleeast/11nations.html?_r=0

The asylum escapee wants these animals to be able to spread their message:

Muslims-Protest-Free-speech.jpg

b189d6c91d80d49e1983a68d49f3824f.jpg

1385742831-muslims-protest-at-angola-embassy-london_3371413.jpg

The pictures are true. There's thousands of pics like these available by valid news organizations.

Whenever someone posts something you don't like, you claim it's fake or a lie. IT shows just how much you really hate the truth.

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

New settlement in east Jerusalem ,as Bibi says he wants peace with the Pals, the last part was a lie.

Since when has it been illegal to build on your own property ?

Israel never blocked an humanitarian aid, except for weapons and weapons material.

Really?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/11/world/middleeast/11nations.html?_r=0

2009 and if you look the Israelis were allowing humanitarian aid in through the only border crossing capable of meeting the needs. A.I. are biased against Israel. At the same time hamas was shelling the border crossings and firing on the trucks delivering the aid. So the blame lies with everyone and not just Israel.

So where does it say in your link the Israel blocked the aid again, as even A.I and the UN say that the aid was getting through, just not enough of it.

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

New settlement in east Jerusalem ,as Bibi says he wants peace with the Pals, the last part was a lie.

Since when has it been illegal to build on your own property ?

Settlements are clearly NOT "own property" and you know that Phoney... Why do you lie and make yourself look like a prick?

Forum List

Back