Is Ilhan Omar Abusing her Congressional Seat?

Skank squad. The bitch is never going to shut up [emoji850], and no one is ever going to forget her disrespect. One of two things will happen. Either she will get voted out, or more like her will be joining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omar is abusing the gift of being allowed entry into the US and becoming a US citizen.

She is living proof you can take the child / woman out of her anti-Semitic, terrorist-supporting, anti-American ingrate but you can't take the anti-Semitic, terrorist-supporting, anti-American infrared out of the girl / woman.....

Sifting through the last few months of anti-Semitic speeches of Ilhan Omar has caused a lot of angst among Congressmen receiving criticism for their being Jewish, and numerous Congressmen have complained to the Speaker of the House, who will only go as far as letting them talk about it, when a Censure of this Congressman is in order. Here are the Congressional concerns in their own words, and I was particularly stricken by McConnell's words that many have spoken angrily about not only this poster,l but those ethnic person she represents, which he says is equally bad. In theory he's right on the money, but in practice, I think the jury is out because just bringing the word Muslim up lights up a memory in Americans of 9/11, and some of the nations in countries that were complicit in hiding terrorists from justice worry those of us who followed the 9/11 story by seeing relatives and friends weeping at their funerals, and hearing that 167 first responders were eliminated as they were doing the grisly job of getting injured people down those stairs and safely on the ground before the buildings collapsed, and they did collapse sooner than anyone ever dreamed.

I think it's a mistake, but the majority party is likely not going to dismiss Ms. Omar for her egregious abuses of her legislative chair, which has blithely demoralized Americans:​
:

She may have much larger problems than people bad mouthing her on the floor of the house, can you say IRS and tax fraud?

Point well-taken, OKTexas.

This woman has children, a couple of angry ex's, another waiting in the wings, gets into constant pissing matches with persons of authority, and believes she is the only authority on every issue, every debate, every branch of government, and seems to do hateful things to everyone else in the vicinity of her latest crazy-maker speech.

Her IRS and tax fraud are bad. Hating America is worse. She is using her high office to shoot to kill, and then skirt the consequences.

Last edited:
That American-hating muslim whore, waste of fallopian tubes, is abusing all of humanity just by existing. I can't remember the last time in Congress I've seen such an odious creature who wallows in EVERY loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones.

The Western world needs to go on the ultimate Crusade, wiping out this death-cult of sadistic monsters en masse. I suggest permanently demoralizing/marginalizing Pisslam by dropping a few nukes on Mecca (during the Hajj). Vaporizing their holiest site will leave this bloodthirsty, Nazi-like hate cult permanently crippled at the very, very least.

Sifting through the last few months of anti-Semitic speeches of Ilhan Omar has caused a lot of angst among Congressmen receiving criticism for their being Jewish, and numerous Congressmen have complained to the Speaker of the House, who will only go as far as letting them talk about it, when a Censure of this Congressman is in order. Here are the Congressional concerns in their own words, and I was particularly stricken by McConnell's words that many have spoken angrily about not only this poster,l but those ethnic person she represents, which he says is equally bad. In theory he's right on the money, but in practice, I think the jury is out because just bringing the word Muslim up lights up a memory in Americans of 9/11, and some of the nations in countries that were complicit in hiding terrorists from justice worry those of us who followed the 9/11 story by seeing relatives and friends weeping at their funerals, and hearing that 167 first responders were eliminated as they were doing the grisly job of getting injured people down those stairs and safely on the ground before the buildings collapsed, and they did collapse sooner than anyone ever dreamed.

I think it's a mistake, but the majority party is likely not going to dismiss Ms. Omar for her egregious abuses of her legislative chair, which has blithely demoralized Americans:​
:

Her husband complained about her cheating on him and she got him fired.

SHE SEEMS NICE: Ilhan Omar’s Husband No Longer Works for Minneapolis Councilwoman. Sources Say Omar Asked for Him to Be Fired.

AP_17006664846272.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Her 1st Husband took her back after she married her brother, she cheated again and when he complained she got him fired.

On August 27, Dr. Beth Mynett filed for divorce from Democratic political consultant Tim Mynett. Dr. Mynett’s filing -- submitted under penalty of perjury -- included claims from the open secret of Rep. Ilhan Omar’s extramarital affair with Tim Mynett to a more serious matter of public corruption.

The divorce filing suggested serial campaign finance violations by Rep. Omar. (Questionable finances have been a recurring theme with Omar; in June of this year she was found guilty of a half-dozen or so violations.) The divorce filing also included one disturbing allegation about Rep. Omar’s character and judgment.

Rep. Ilhan Omar has been using financial leverage to prevent Ahmed Hirsi from filing for divorce.

Ahmed Hirsi was terminated following a request by Rep. Omar. Omar’s motivation for the request was to force Hirsi to become reliant upon her assets and income.

That's how some of these "progressives" roll. Power and coercion.

The woman is a sharia law loving death cult member who's a racist. She should have been booted out of Congress long ago.

She hates Jews and wants Israel gone. How her fellow Congress critters put up with her shit is beyond me. She should be booted from Congress.

Mounting Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Whether Ilhan Omar Improperly Used Campaign Funds For Her Paramour Tim Mynett

Rep. Ilhan Omar's newest lover, Tim Mynett, received nearly $230,000 from her campaign since July 2018. These calls for investigation are added existing allegations of marriage, immigration, tax, and other fraud related to the allegation that Rep. Omar had married her brother.

The new campaign finance allegations arise as a result of divorce filings after the affair between Mr. Mynett and Rep. Omar.

Her current lover, Mr. Mynett directly, received nearly $230,000 from Rep. Omar’s campaign since July 2018.”

The bulk of the proceeds paid to E Street ($175,371.40) were funneled to E Street after the November 2018 congressional elections, thereby calling into question the true purpose of the payments.

Forum List

Back