Is Ilhan Omar Abusing her Congressional Seat?

Abuse of power??? The republican scumbag Moscow Mitch wins the prize
Ummm,. If you think that then what do you think about tRump's abuses of the presidency?
And yet you support tRump at every turn..........
I take your inability and/or unwillingness to deal with the subject of this thread and need to dump on the POTUS to be irrefutable proof of both Omar's unfitness for office and your own ignorance, seething hatred, and stupidity.

Thank you.

Why are you people so afraid of this woman?
Hitleresque liars worry me.
The man was pilloried for two years by liars elected or appointed to high office, and the lies were taken up by you and other leftist locksteppers with no respite from the horrendous assertions that President Trump did things that Hillary and Obama know for a fact he didn't do since they promoted and arranged leaks to the press of the lying, cheating, and caluminous Steel dossier about Russian collusion and its accompanying salacious set-up that said important sources had proof nekkid Trump did salacious things with nekkid women. It was 100% a false narrative to eliminate Trump as a competitor. The American people saw through the bullshit and elected him anyways.

You so have nothing truthful to say, and you say it so often.
Lol, you've fallen for the fake news.

Abuse of power??? The republican scumbag Moscow Mitch wins the prize
Ummm,. If you think that then what do you think about tRump's abuses of the presidency?
I take your inability and/or unwillingness to deal with the subject of this thread and need to dump on the POTUS to be irrefutable proof of both Omar's unfitness for office and your own ignorance, seething hatred, and stupidity.

Thank you.
Huh?

I have a tendency to point out hypocrisy when it's on display. Don't like it? You've got an ignore button.

Why are you people so afraid of this woman?
Hitleresque liars worry me.
The man was pilloried for two years by liars elected or appointed to high office, and the lies were taken up by you and other leftist locksteppers with no respite from the horrendous assertions that President Trump did things that Hillary and Obama know for a fact he didn't do since they promoted and arranged leaks to the press of the lying, cheating, and caluminous Steel dossier about Russian collusion and its accompanying salacious set-up that said important sources had proof nekkid Trump did salacious things with nekkid women. It was 100% a false narrative to eliminate Trump as a competitor. The American people saw through the bullshit and elected him anyways.

You so have nothing truthful to say, and you say it so often.
Lol, you've fallen for the fake news.
The fake news? You and your team said Trump colluded with Russia. That was fake news.
You and your team said naked Trump and 2 tarts peed on a hotel bed. That was fake news.
Your team made up the Steel Dossier, passed it to a foreigner who leaked it to the press, and a Demmie operative looked at it and pronounced it to be authentic, handed it to the FBI saying "reliable source sez it's real" (gong! big lie), and it was the talk of the Hill before you could say jumpin' jehosaphat. Trump told them it wasn't true, he didn't do that, but the Democrats jumped all over him like ugly on an ape and recruited the press to do likewise. You kept pointing your crooked fingers, Trump kept denying it.

Then a special counsel was recruited, the rest of the history took 2 years to play house with lies and even gained a few more seats in the house for the Demmies with these little fake stories of theirs.

Your lies got beaten down and your Pelosi made sure to drag things out, Maxine Waters ordered her little band of pre-Antifa troublemakers to get into the Presidential staff's face every time they went out in public, so the Democrats stalked Republicans and screamed them out of several Washington DC restaurants.

Now it comes out that it was all a pack of lies--fake news, picked up by every DNC news outlet who read the daily drivel of the Democrat National lie list to accuse Trump of more and more fake stuff.

Now you project that I am the one listening to fake news. You are a very sick person. You encourage terrorist supporters, and that isn't fake news. It's Ilhan Omar being the most evil congresswoman ever to have dirtied a congress seat.

The United Nations did not elect her to shill for Palestine but rather Serve the needs of those from her small area who elected her.

Last edited:
Sifting through the last few months of anti-Semitic speeches of Ilhan Omar has caused a lot of angst among Congressmen receiving criticism for their being Jewish, and numerous Congressmen have complained to the Speaker of the House, who will only go as far as letting them talk about it, when a Censure of this Congressman is in order. Here are the Congressional concerns in their own words, and I was particularly stricken by McConnell's words that many have spoken angrily about not only this poster,l but those ethnic person she represents, which he says is equally bad. In theory he's right on the money, but in practice, I think the jury is out because just bringing the word Muslim up lights up a memory in Americans of 9/11, and some of the nations in countries that were complicit in hiding terrorists from justice worry those of us who followed the 9/11 story by seeing relatives and friends weeping at their funerals, and hearing that 167 first responders were eliminated as they were doing the grisly job of getting injured people down those stairs and safely on the ground before the buildings collapsed, and they did collapse sooner than anyone ever dreamed.

I think it's a mistake, but the majority party is likely not going to dismiss Ms. Omar for her egregious abuses of her legislative chair, which has blithely demoralized Americans:​
:

She may have much larger problems than people bad mouthing her on the floor of the house, can you say IRS and tax fraud?

Sifting through the last few months of anti-Semitic speeches of Ilhan Omar has caused a lot of angst among Congressmen receiving criticism for their being Jewish, and numerous Congressmen have complained to the Speaker of the House, who will only go as far as letting them talk about it, when a Censure of this Congressman is in order. Here are the Congressional concerns in their own words, and I was particularly stricken by McConnell's words that many have spoken angrily about not only this poster,l but those ethnic person she represents, which he says is equally bad. In theory he's right on the money, but in practice, I think the jury is out because just bringing the word Muslim up lights up a memory in Americans of 9/11, and some of the nations in countries that were complicit in hiding terrorists from justice worry those of us who followed the 9/11 story by seeing relatives and friends weeping at their funerals, and hearing that 167 first responders were eliminated as they were doing the grisly job of getting injured people down those stairs and safely on the ground before the buildings collapsed, and they did collapse sooner than anyone ever dreamed.

I think it's a mistake, but the majority party is likely not going to dismiss Ms. Omar for her egregious abuses of her legislative chair, which has blithely demoralized Americans:​
:

So Jews finally have to go through a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the racism and hatred from Democrats that white people deal with every day.

boo fucking hoo.

:

She may have much larger problems than people bad mouthing her on the floor of the house, can you say IRS and tax fraud?

Wonder what happened there. A lot of Congresscritters seek CPAs to keep them out of trouble. I wonder if Ms. Ilhan is a little to fond of poppyseeds or something. She does not show any respect for other people, and she's making poor decisions across the board. In protecting Ilhan, Nancy Pelosi is making a lot of Americans unhappy with the woman's abusing her office which has garnered no respect by putting other countries above the people she is supposed to be helping. Her life is going to be a sad one if she doesn't straighten up and fly right. :(

:

Wonder what happened there. A lot of Congresscritters seek CPAs to keep them out of trouble. I wonder if Ms. Ilhan is a little to fond of poppyseeds or something. She does not show any respect for other people, and she's making poor decisions across the board. In protecting Ilhan, Nancy Pelosi is making a lot of Americans unhappy with the woman's abusing her office which has garnered no respect by putting other countries above the people she is supposed to be helping. Her life is going to be a sad one if she doesn't straighten up and fly right. :(

From what I've seen reported she filed a joint return with a man she wasn't married to. It's also being reported she committed immigration fraud and married her own brother. Of course they'd have to get DNA tests to verify that.

:

So Jews finally have to go through a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the racism and hatred from Democrats that white people deal with every day.

boo fucking hoo.

ptbw forever - So Jews finally have to go through a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the racism and hatred from Democrats that white people deal with every day. boo fucking hoo.
So you missed the economic history lesson of 1776 when Solomon Haym, who gave his last cent to General Washington, appealed to his fellow Jews in the Colonies to invest in supporting General Washington's barefoot soldiers so they could beat the bloody British a few months later. IOW, Jews financed the Revolutionary War to give victory to the colonists. Pity. You seem such a concerned American, too. And Mr. Haym was never paid back for his loans that helped America and died penniless.

The Jews gave this nation a priceless gift. You will not ever hear this Presbyterian badmouthing them. They are us imho, and when it mattered, they did what only good brothers do: they supported the people of this land.

:

boo fucking hoo.

ptbw forever - So Jews finally have to go through a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the racism and hatred from Democrats that white people deal with every day. boo fucking hoo.
So you missed the economic history lesson of 1776 when Solomon Haym, who gave his last cent to General Washington, appealed to his fellow Jews in the Colonies to invest in supporting General Washington's barefoot soldiers so they could beat the bloody British a few months later. IOW, Jews financed the Revolutionary War to give victory to the colonists. Pity. You seem such a concerned American, too. And Mr. Haym was never paid back for his loans that helped America and died penniless.

The Jews gave this nation a priceless gift. You will not ever hear this Presbyterian badmouthing them. They are us imho, and when it mattered, they did what only good brothers do: they supported the people of this land.

Jews don't give a shit about your lily white ass, wake the fuck up. Hell, they also financed colonial slavery and all the other shit that racist blacks and inbred white Democrats blame white people for.

And you know that "kill whitey" demonstration that is going on a few miles from where your kids go to school? Don't be surprised when you learn that Jews financed that too. And definitely don't be surprised when Jews claim you are an evil Nazi if you criticism that demonstration.

We need tens of thousands more Omars to create something even remotely close to the hell that is coming for you and your family because you are white. Look at what fucking happened to white South Africans, that is going to be what happens to your kids and grandkids because you were too worried about the poor "oppressed" Jews

:

From what I've seen reported she filed a joint return with a man she wasn't married to. It's also being reported she committed immigration fraud and married her own brother. Of course they'd have to get DNA tests to verify that.

She has made some egregious errors, but the worst one of all is her betrayal her oath of office by neglecting the needs of the American people and pursuing ways to tip off and help people in foreign countries who want to kill Americans first and then kill all the Jews as they had planned since the bargained with Hitler to do just that.

If Ms. Omar wishes to leave America and go someplace where she wants to help people, I wish she'd just leave. She will never be happy here, and nothing we have done for her has sunk in and likely never will. This nation has been used by people who would like to decimate Christianity and replace it with a religion that scorches the earth if the leaders of that country do not let them murder their women with impunity. That is not in accordance with the founder's Constitution, and it further subjects Christians and their children to abuse by act of Congress if they force Islam's kill-em-all precepts on our founders' welcoming foreigners here in Christian caring. Somehow, our nation became prosperous as God blessed us. We deserve our own country, but we have to keep our eye on the ball as it gets pummeled around by different groups, and we need to let our children take up the Cross and treat the rest of the world kindly, but not to the point of alienating our own.

Do Democrats realize that letting her and her other buds speak drives away voters that would vote for Democrats?

:

She has made some egregious errors, but the worst one of all is her betrayal her oath of office by neglecting the needs of the American people and pursuing ways to tip off and help people in foreign countries who want to kill Americans first and then kill all the Jews as they had planned since the bargained with Hitler to do just that.

If Ms. Omar wishes to leave America and go someplace where she wants to help people, I wish she'd just leave. She will never be happy here, and nothing we have done for her has sunk in and likely never will. This nation has been used by people who would like to decimate Christianity and replace it with a religion that scorches the earth if the leaders of that country do not let them murder their women with impunity. That is not in accordance with the founder's Constitution, and it further subjects Christians and their children to abuse by act of Congress if they force Islam's kill-em-all precepts on our founders' welcoming foreigners here in Christian caring. Somehow, our nation became prosperous as God blessed us. We deserve our own country, but we have to keep our eye on the ball as it gets pummeled around by different groups, and we need to let our children take up the Cross and treat the rest of the world kindly, but not to the point of alienating our own.

Shut the fuck up you disgusting Zionist bitch.

The only ones who are decimating Christianity are the Jews and their dumbass lackeys.

Jews are the ones who let Muslims into the west by the millions and completely control the left in the west and yet you are willing to sacrifice yourself for them after these facts have been in front of your face for the longest time.

It is disgraceful that a fucking Deist has to once again defend Christianity because its own followers would rather sell it to the Jews and Islam.

:

boo fucking hoo.

Jews don't give a shit about your lily white ass, wake the fuck up. Hell, they also financed colonial slavery and all the other shit that racist blacks and inbred white Democrats blame white people for.

And you know that "kill whitey" demonstration that is going on a few miles from where your kids go to school? Don't be surprised when you learn that Jews financed that too. And definitely don't be surprised when Jews claim you are an evil Nazi if you criticism that demonstration.

We need tens of thousands more Omars to create something even remotely close to the hell that is coming for you and your family because you are white. Look at what fucking happened to white South Africans, that is going to be what happens to your kids and grandkids because you were too worried about the poor "oppressed" Jews

This isn't about me, sir or madam. And if anyone wants to march 80 miles up here to my little piece of heaven on earth, I'll have to bake them some cookies, because they will be tired when they get here. ;)

:

Not only has she violated her oath of office but her oath of citizenship. Unfortunately once a person has been a citizen for 5 years, it almost impossible to strip them of it.

:

boo fucking hoo.

This isn't about me, sir or madam. And if anyone wants to march 80 miles up here to my little piece of heaven on earth, I'll have to bake them some cookies, because they will be tired when they get here. ;)

People like you are the reason why leftist psychopaths win.

If anyone comes to my home and tries anything they are going to be captured, and then tortured and disassembled to death while I am holding back tears of hysterical laughter.

That is the attitude a sane person who is oppressed and beaten down at every angle takes, not sucking up to Jews and misinterpreting Christian pacifism.

:

The only ones who are decimating Christianity are the Jews and their dumbass lackeys.

Jews are the ones who let Muslims into the west by the millions and completely control the left in the west and yet you are willing to sacrifice yourself for them after these facts have been in front of your face for the longest time.

It is disgraceful that a fucking Deist has to once again defend Christianity because its own followers would rather sell it to the Jews and Islam.

ptwb forever sez, "Shut the fuck up you disgusting Zionist bitch."​

Oh, my. People who defend our founders' supporters now must forfeit our right to speak freely because you are inconvenienced somehow, by my opinion and my love for the people of this country who supported it even before we won our independence from the bloody British of 1776 and into the nineteenth century because the truth gets under your nails. Poor baby. Tissue?

ptwb forever sez, "Jews are the ones who let Muslims into the west by the millions and completely control the left in the west and yet you are willing to sacrifice yourself for them after these facts have been in front of your face for the longest time."​

Sounds like you've been overdosing on cannabanoids, and since I don't believe the Jews brought Muslims here, I will allow you to prove your statement with a link, if you can find one that supports this unknown claim.

ptwb forever sez, "It is disgraceful that a fucking Deist has to once again defend Christianity because its own followers would rather sell it to the Jews and Islam."
That makes no sense whatever to me. Think you might want to clean out some of that carbon build up in your bong, though. When you're no longer intoxicated by what you think you're not thinking about, please come back and remedy your serial gaffes for the evening. Meanwhile, I'm putting you on ignore for 24 hours until you sober up.

ptwb forever sez, "Shut the fuck up you disgusting Zionist bitch."​

Oh, my. People who defend our founders' supporters now must forfeit our right to speak freely because you are inconvenienced somehow, by my opinion and my love for the people of this country who supported it even before we won our independence from the bloody British of 1776 and into the nineteenth century because the truth gets under your nails. Poor baby. Tissue?

ptwb forever sez, "Jews are the ones who let Muslims into the west by the millions and completely control the left in the west and yet you are willing to sacrifice yourself for them after these facts have been in front of your face for the longest time."​

Sounds like you've been overdosing on cannabanoids, and since I don't believe the Jews brought Muslims here, I will allow you to prove your statement with a link, if you can find one that supports this unknown claim.

ptwb forever sez, "It is disgraceful that a fucking Deist has to once again defend Christianity because its own followers would rather sell it to the Jews and Islam."
That makes no sense whatever to me. Think you might want to clean out some of that carbon build up in your bong, though. When you're no longer intoxicated by what you think you're not thinking about, please come back and remedy your serial gaffes for the evening. Meanwhile, I'm putting you on ignore for 24 hours until you sober up.
I am always sober moron. Drug addicts and drunks should be imprisoned until their withdrawals subside as far as I am concerned.

You on the other hand are high on stupidity and ignorance. Just look at the fucking Democrat party leadership, its nearly half JEWISH, and they are the same fucks who demand that Trump allow unlimited MUSLIM "refugees" into this country while Christians are massacred in the Middle East. They are same pieces of shit who created disgusting propaganda terms like "Islamophobia". Grow a fucking brain.

Forum List

Back