Whoa: Lefty The Atlantic Says Every American Should Want Trump to Prevail Against China

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They are totally right too.

“Some Americans disagree with the Trump administration’s criticisms of China’s economic practices and, as a result, its decision to challenge them at all. Many criticize the Trump administration’s tactical use of tariffs on economic grounds. But a Chinese victory in the trade conflict, now, would damage democracy and human rights regardless of the economics of the initial trade issues themselves.”

Every American Should Hope Trump Prevails Against China

China is better than the United States. China isn't a Nazi cesspool. Chinese food is better, and Chinese women are cute, not flabby heifers like American ones are usually.

I think many are tired and wants the nightmare over with. I'd love to have the upperhnand on China, I don't think destroying the global economy to get there is worth it.

China is better than the United States. China isn't a Nazi cesspool. Chinese food is better, and Chinese women are cute, not flabby heifers like American ones are usually.

I don't know if you're being serious and I disagree with much of it, however it did make me laugh at it's offensiveness.

I don't know if you're being serious and I disagree with much of it, however it did make me laugh at it's offensiveness.
When was the last time a Chinese man has shot up a synagogue? When was the last time you saw a Chinese man on the street corner with his paper bag drinking? When was the last time you saw a fat Chinese woman covered with tattoos? Chinese are superior over Americans.

When was the last time a Chinese man has shot up a synagogue? When was the last time you saw a Chinese man on the street corner with his paper bag drinking? When was the last time you saw a fat Chinese woman covered with tattoos? Chinese are superior over Americans.

When is the last time our government kidnapped/slaughtered a bunch of Americans in broad daylight? Power is more centralized in China. They're dangerous for that reason.

When was he last time anyone in China had a conversation about Tank Man?

The Chinese government continues to be repressive even as their middle class grows. No doubt America's success can best be measured around their waste line and simplton's now run around half cocked with guns and shoot people because the snowflake saw a Mexican in their neighborhood.

Anyway, not everyone in the States is a fat slob married to their gun, though too many are.

When is the last time our government kidnapped/slaughtered a bunch of Americans in broad daylight? Power is more centralized in China. They're dangerous for that reason.
China didn't nuke anybody, China isn't bombing Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan. Who could that be?

in what way?

Their power is more centralized. Xi has a lot more relative power in China than Trump has in the U.S. If they surpassed us technologically and economically they could easily decide to subjugate the entire planet on the whim of only a handful of people.

It's not that people necessarily oppose an economic reckoning with China.The problem is that it is being conducted by a doofus who is clearly winging the whole thing.

The problem is that it is being conducted by a doofus who is clearly winging the whole thing.

At least it's being conducted. China has far more to lose.
Does it really? China has always been China through wars, famines and disease that would mean the end of us. China has a capacity for suffering that we cannot even comprehend. They can outlast anything. Can we?

They are totally right too.

“Some Americans disagree with the Trump administration’s criticisms of China’s economic practices and, as a result, its decision to challenge them at all. Many criticize the Trump administration’s tactical use of tariffs on economic grounds. But a Chinese victory in the trade conflict, now, would damage democracy and human rights regardless of the economics of the initial trade issues themselves.”

Every American Should Hope Trump Prevails Against China

Strategy and tactics are two different things.

He may be right on strategy, but his tactics are unnerving investors and corporate America.

Remember, he went bankrupt six times using similar tactics.

If your an internationalist, subscribe to government controlled economies, means of production, and distribution, then of course you are against all attempts to thwart unfair trade practices as established by China. Who cares about preservation of intellectual property and punitive trade practices provided you get your consumer items cheap!

Forum List

Back