Zone1 Is Hunter Biden's avoidance of prison time for crack, sex, and gun crimes due to white privilege?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I don't think that there is any doubt that if a black man used that much crack, and traded crack and money for sex, and there as much clear evidence of that as there is against H. Biden, that black man would be doing some time.

The gun charge may be a little different. If he is not prosecuted because "it's close to an election and his daddy is president, don't you know," that is more a political privilege of the elite left, rather than just because he is white.

I don't think that there is any doubt that if a black man used that much crack, and traded crack and money for sex, and there as much clear evidence of that as there is against H. Biden, that black man would be doing some time.

The gun charge may be a little different. If he is not prosecuted because "it's close to an election and his daddy is president, don't you know," that is more a political privilege of the elite left, rather than just because he is white.

Its Lib Privilege not "white privilege".

Hey, if Hillary Clinton can get away with her many crimes, then any corrupt Democrat politician can.
They couldn't find any crimes that Trump did, so they just made-up some.

What was Hunter convicted of?

Nope, family privilege.

I've traded drugs for sex on the black market and yet I never went to jail or was convicted because the cops never knew about it, and the cops can't do anything about it since there is no evidence of any illegal drugs.

Trump ran the Justice Department for four years
Why didn’t he indict Hunter Biden?

Because you need actual evidence….not internet rumors

It's more a nobody gives a fuck thing.

No.

Crack: has he ever been arrested? Most crack users don't get caught.

Sex: not sure what crime you are imagining

Gun: he will get nailed for that one.

So, no.

No, Biden has Democrat privilege.

High ranking Democrats are totally above the rule of law.

1658773613158.jpeg

Democrats privilege....been going on for decades.. christ Ted Kennedy drove a young woman in a lake and left her there to die... the Clinton Foundation... Pelosi Insider trading ... on and on and on and on it goes ... never any consequences...

Forum List

Back