Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

It seems the "classified" e-mails coming to light were "retroactively" assigned the classified distinction. So, they were not classified when Hillary sent or received them.....GOP......FAIL!!!!!
Prove that

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

That is what the media is reporting. If they find otherwise, I am sure we will hear about it. You might come out from under the FOX umbrella occasionally.

It seems the "classified" e-mails coming to light were "retroactively" assigned the classified distinction. So, they were not classified when Hillary sent or received them.....GOP......FAIL!!!!!
Prove that

That is what the media is reporting. If they find otherwise, I am sure we will hear about it. You might come out from under the FOX umbrella occasionally.
Prove that

I could care less about whether e-mails were classified or not! What angers me is the pattern exhibited by numerous Obama officials in using private e-mail accounts to hide how they conducted official business from Congressional oversight. There were laws put into place to stop just that from taking place but the "most transparent administration in history" seems to have decided that the end justifies the means when it comes to those laws.

Hillary Clinton, Lisa Jackson, Lois Lerner...they all used private e-mails for official business because they didn't want the public to see how they operated. That's what is really scandalous about this scandal!

I could care less about whether e-mails were classified or not! What angers me is the pattern exhibited by numerous Obama officials in using private e-mail accounts to hide how they conducted official business from Congressional oversight. There were laws put into place to stop just that from taking place but the "most transparent administration in history" seems to have decided that the end justifies the means when it comes to those laws.

Hillary Clinton, Lisa Jackson, Lois Lerner...they all used private e-mails for official business because they didn't want the public to see how they operated. That's what is really scandalous about this scandal!

Bush Administration Appointees Also Used ‘Secret E-mail Addresses’

Yup, really sucks....huh?

You can't be serious. Daryll Issa would try (and does) to make a federal case out of which brand of breakfast cereal Hillary or Obama chooses. Not having anything factual to spew his hate campaign on he makes things up out of whole cloth. It has been a very long time since a congressman has abused the position to gin up such ridiculous charges against members of the opposite party like Issa has.

Prove that

Prove that

Hillary Clinton emails: Thousands of new pages released - BBC News

State Department spokesman Mark Toner was quoted by AFP as saying the process of re-evaluating the remaining unreleased emails was continuing.

The emails were not marked as classified at the time Mrs Clinton sent or received them. The vast majority of the correspondence concerned mundane matters of daily life at workplace, including phone messages and relays of daily schedules.

You can't be serious. Daryll Issa would try (and does) to make a federal case out of which brand of breakfast cereal Hillary or Obama chooses. Not having anything factual to spew his hate campaign on he makes things up out of whole cloth. It has been a very long time since a congressman has abused the position to gin up such ridiculous charges against members of the opposite party like Issa has.

Are you claiming that Clinton, Jackson and Lerner DIDN'T use private e-mail accounts to hide how they were conducting business at the State Department, the EPA and the IRS?

People are making a "federal case" out of this because it's something that our Federal officials aren't supposed to do.

Prove that

Prove that

State Department spokesman Mark Toner was quoted by AFP as saying the process of re-evaluating the remaining unreleased emails was continuing.

The emails were not marked as classified at the time Mrs Clinton sent or received them. The vast majority of the correspondence concerned mundane matters of daily life at workplace, including phone messages and relays of daily schedules.

With all due respect, Hutch...your point about e-mails not being marked classified at the time Clinton sent them is in large part semantics. If an e-mail that you send is later determined to be "classified" as so many of Hillary Clinton's redacted e-mails have been...then obviously you were in reality sending classified materials over an unsecured private e-mail server!

Sorry I didn't quote Daryll Issa, that example of impartiality....
Now you will see the GOP and corporate media will have a field day with Hillary's personal emails. Did you hear this morning ABC Good Morning America were commenting on personal emails going back from Hillary and Chelsea. Totally personal and not newsworthy. If they had anything they would not be commenting on her personal back and forth with family and friends.

She should have told them all to fuck off. Her personal email is personal. OR, give us Trump, Ben Carson, Fiorino, Walker's, Rubio and Cruz' personal emails. We need to see what is in them. They MIGHT have talked about classified shit on their personal emails. We MUST know. And if they don't give them up then they must have something to hide, right? Fucking Republican Losers.

Prove that

Prove that

With all due respect, Hutch...your point about e-mails not being marked classified at the time Clinton sent them is in large part semantics. If an e-mail that you send is later determined to be "classified" as so many of Hillary Clinton's redacted e-mails have been...then obviously you were in reality sending classified materials over an unsecured private e-mail server!

That's not either true or how it works.

If something is deemed sensetive or otherwise classified months after it was initially sent, it was still not classified at the time. There could be parts of her daily schedule that were not classified but now may be as that info is being released. These are probably classified now because entire conversations about various subjects are being released with these mails and they don't want that information disclosed.That seems totally reasonable to me especially since they are going through all of them individually before release. Probably to ensue there isn't a clear picture of anything that may be sensitive.

Are you claiming that Clinton, Jackson and Lerner DIDN'T use private e-mail accounts to hide how they were conducting business at the State Department, the EPA and the IRS?

People are making a "federal case" out of this because it's something that our Federal officials aren't supposed to do.

Or to protect themselves from republican ***** like Issa.

Prove that

Prove that

That's not either true or how it works.

If something is deemed sensetive or otherwise classified months after it was initially sent, it was still not classified at the time. There could be parts of her daily schedule that were not classified but now may be as that info is being released. These are probably classified now because entire conversations about various subjects are being released with these mails and they don't want that information disclosed.That seems totally reasonable to me especially since they are going through all of them individually before release. Probably to ensue there isn't a clear picture of anything that may be sensitive.

So how does it work, Hutch? Hillary Clinton wants to send an e-mail to Huma Abedin. She opens up her e-mail. She sends the message. Now if something in that message IS sensitive then how can it possibly be "classified" when Clinton sends it...especially since it's being sent through one of the private servers set up at Clinton's house?

Since so many of them were determined to be "classified" by the State Department months or years later when they finally are given those e-mails by Clinton have they somehow magically "morphed" into a different message? Obviously that's not the case. The only thing that's changed from the time those original e-mails were sent is that they are no longer private between Clinton staffers but now are being looked at to determine if they are or are not sensitive. My point remains...if so much of the Clinton emails are now being redacted because they are too sensitive for the public to see then it's pretty obvious that they were JUST as sensitive back then when they were secret!

So when Clinton claims that she didn't send any classified e-mails...she's technically correct...but only because the sensitive e-mails that she was sending through those private servers hadn't been designated as classified yet.

In reality...how can ANY e-mail have been "classified" when the very people who would designate them as such were not privy to their existence?

Sorry I didn't quote Daryll Issa, that example of impartiality....

No, you quoted The Democratic Underground, a perfect example of left wing propaganda. So why even bother?
In reality...how can ANY e-mail have been "classified" when the very people who would designate them as such were not privy to their existence?

You really need to get a life....

Forum List

Back