Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

Ummm Valerie Plame was outed by Richard Armitage, a Colin Powell operative. At least use real facts and don't make them up. I'm a liberal Democrat and all I ask is that everyone be treated the same. Bush was LIED TOO, of that their is no doubt. The question though is who lied to him.

Hillary though, she lies for her personal advantage at the expense of the American people, and that is unforgivable.

With all due respect...Valerie Plame outed herself when she and her hubby decided to write an op-ed piece in the New York Times...probably the most widely read newspaper on the planet...attempting to "knee cap" George W. Bush's reelection campaign right before the election. The Bush Administration was really left with no choice but to discredit her and her husband by addressing what really took place in Africa.

When all was said and done it was Joe Wilson who was forced to admit that HE was the one who lied about what he knew and when he knew it.

Good grief, another history revisionist. When will you people stop defending the criminal acts of the Booooosh administration? Obviously the establishment republicans realize what a liability he is. I don't see any of the GOP hopefuls asking him for advise.

What "criminal acts" are you referring to in regards to Valerie Plame? Do you even know?

George W. Bush retired to his ranch in Texas when he finished his second term. He seldom chimes in on ANY political discussions by choice.
Valerie was a covert CIA agent. Scooter outed her. He went to prison. Outing a covert agent is a federal offense.

You're a moron. Scooter Libby didn't go to prison for outing Valerie Plame...he was convicted of lying to Federal agents. Valerie Plame hadn't been a covert agent in years. Don't you get tired of proving how ignorant you are about the world you live in?
Shut up asswipe. Learn to use Google. If she hadn't been outed, he wouldn't have been caught lying. One most certainly follows the other. And he still went to prison.

Yes, Valerie Plame Was Covert

Karl Rove: Outing Valerie Plame - SourceWatch

You are extremely progressive and a liar to boot

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Liar. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Hating the actions of one party does not make that individual the opposite. I just hate liars. The GOP has been taken over by liars. It and my politics are just that simple.

As far as my personal heroes in politics they are Eisenhower and Goldwater. If THAT makes me a liberal then go ahead and call me an Eisenhower/Goldwater liberal... [emoji38]

You people are ridiculous.
Nothing to do with you hating the GOP . Has to do with what you post.

Of course it does. The fact of the matter is that Hillary's e-mails is not a real scandal nor was Benghazi. The new GOP just makes things up they think will play well in the press and beats these dead horses relentlessly.

Many Americans hate what the GOP has become under the leadership of the Christian phony's.

I have every right to point out the traitorous actions and words of my former party.
Awe look at you lick Clinton ass and deny you are progressive lmao .

You are a sick fyuck. You idiots are howling like you have been kicked in the balls. You have been doing that for three decades. Stop wasting taxpayers money. If Clinton did something illegal then prove it or STFU! There is so much insanity ingrained in the RWrer mind. Face it. You people need mental evaluations. That is SSOOOooo...very true no matter how Clinton announced the events at Benghazi or how ever she handled her stupid e-mails. You aren't just crazy...you are C-R-A-Z-Y !!!!!

I'll tell ya what...you morons can man up and admit that the Bush's damn near destroyed our country and I'll vote republican again. Till then shove it where the sun don't shine you pathetic traitorous losers.
I am not the one lying you are. Progressives seem incapable of telling the truth

I honestly feel like this is just a watered down Benghazi...the only difference being that in this case there aren't any dead bodies for the GOP to point at and play blame games with.

How convenient that around the same time the email stuff starts up, conservative media goes silent about any issue about Benghazi.....that really shows how much they really cared about the four people that were killed.
Shit happens just like shit happened in Iraq and Afghanistan when millions died because Bush ignored numerous warning of 911 and no WMDs in Iraq. Soon no one cares about things we can do nothing about.

Liar. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Hating the actions of one party does not make that individual the opposite. I just hate liars. The GOP has been taken over by liars. It and my politics are just that simple.

As far as my personal heroes in politics they are Eisenhower and Goldwater. If THAT makes me a liberal then go ahead and call me an Eisenhower/Goldwater liberal... [emoji38]

Of course it does. The fact of the matter is that Hillary's e-mails is not a real scandal nor was Benghazi. The new GOP just makes things up they think will play well in the press and beats these dead horses relentlessly.

Many Americans hate what the GOP has become under the leadership of the Christian phony's.

I have every right to point out the traitorous actions and words of my former party.

You are a sick fyuck. You idiots are howling like you have been kicked in the balls. You have been doing that for three decades. Stop wasting taxpayers money. If Clinton did something illegal then prove it or STFU! There is so much insanity ingrained in the RWrer mind. Face it. You people need mental evaluations. That is SSOOOooo...very true no matter how Clinton announced the events at Benghazi or how ever she handled her stupid e-mails. You aren't just crazy...you are C-R-A-Z-Y !!!!!

I'll tell ya what...you morons can man up and admit that the Bush's damn near destroyed our country and I'll vote republican again. Till then shove it where the sun don't shine you pathetic traitorous losers.
I am not the one lying you are. Progressives seem incapable of telling the truth

Given the falsehoods the RW is intent on spreading, you need to rethink that statement. Consider Mr Trump.

I've already explained that classified material cannot be moved off of classified servers. There are safeguards that prevent it. If you retards can't understand what that means, I can't help you.

Remains to be seen.
However, I don't see where deleted e-mails is much of a scandal. I mean...nobody is going to be able to read a deleted e-mail. So if there were any classified e-mails, they are not in danger of landing in the hands of our enemy.

It isn't as if it was a Petraeus type of scandal where he and his mistress were sharing a live-email account.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain, this will be another useless fools errand by the GOP which seems to be operating a shadow Congress. Has anyone heard anything out of this GOP congress yet except Trey Galldy (sp?) bitching about whatever he's bitching about today?

I've already explained that classified material cannot be moved off of classified servers. There are safeguards that prevent it. If you retards can't understand what that means, I can't help you.
Bullshit

Okay, tell us why, Horace.....
Then I'd be violating classified information.
Not all servers with classified information on them have safe guards or safe guards that are hard to bypass.

That's right I am the one lying and the Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter.

It's all been a horrible dream for weak people like yourself. Why didn't the sky fairy save you? The Koch's with all their money and FOX pounding the drum why couldn't the RWers take the white house FROM A NEGRO!!!!!????? Oh the pain must be unbearable. Why did Bush have to be so incompetent? Why did he constantly have his foot in his mouth? "Good Job Brownie" "WMDs? Nothing under this desk" Oh ya "Bring em on!!" "We will hunt these people to the ends of the earth" "Ossama? I don't think about him much anymore"

Ya... Bush NEVER happened. Who was that moron that landed on the carrier brought into San Diego just for a photo op anyway?

Katrina NEVER happened. Outting Valerie Plaime :Valerie Elise Plame Wilson, known as Valerie Plame, Valerie E. Wilson, and Valerie Plame Wilson, is a former United States CIA operations officer, the wife of former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson...oh ya she was just some secretary..right. That NEVER happened..

Sure I am the liar here. That's because Bush NEVER happened and black presidents do not matter.

Hillary went on tv with some misinformation about what led up to the events in Benghazi. The news people were HOWLING for her to make some kind of statement. Yes she should have waited a day or two when all of the incoming reports were in and made a better informed statement to the press. Well that means she was RESPONSIBLE for the whole thing ...naturally.

E-mails? Bush's WHOLE STAFF had private accounts of which were ordered to be shown to congress and low and behold MILLIONS of e-mails disappeared. Of course THAT never happened because as I said Bush NEVER happened.

Ya you got me there Sport! I am the liar here. You are just understandably forgetful. No worries.

I honestly feel like this is just a watered down Benghazi...the only difference being that in this case there aren't any dead bodies for the GOP to point at and play blame games with.

How convenient that around the same time the email stuff starts up, conservative media goes silent about any issue about Benghazi.....that really shows how much they really cared about the four people that were killed.
Shit happens just like shit happened in Iraq and Afghanistan when millions died because Bush ignored numerous warning of 911 and no WMDs in Iraq. Soon no one cares about things we can do nothing about.
Wow what a mass of bullshit. None of what you said is true in any way

BLITZER: Well, my understanding is those 300 e-mails they’re looking at now, that they haven’t definitively ruled that it was classified information. They’re going over it right now. There seems to be a dispute going on between the State Department and other agencies of the U.S. government what should have been classified, even if it had not been classified at the time. Is that your understanding, as well?

ISSA: Well, it is. But I’ll give you a little piece of history. During my chairmanship, it was amazing how the State Department classified the most mundane information, even when publicly available. In this case, it appears as though State would like to say these things weren’t particularly classified.

That's right I am the one lying and the Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter. Bush's never happened and black presidents don't matter.

It's all been a horrible dream for weak people like yourself. Why didn't the sky fairy save you? The Koch's with all their money and FOX pounding the drum why couldn't the RWers take the white house FROM A NEGRO!!!!!????? Oh the pain must be unbearable. Why did Bush have to be so incompetent? Why did he constantly have his foot in his mouth? "Good Job Brownie" "WMDs? Nothing under this desk" Oh ya "Bring em on!!" "We will hunt these people to the ends of the earth" "Ossama? I don't think about him much anymore"

Ya... Bush NEVER happened. Who was that moron that landed on the carrier brought into San Diego just for a photo op anyway?

Katrina NEVER happened. Outting Valerie Plaime :Valerie Elise Plame Wilson, known as Valerie Plame, Valerie E. Wilson, and Valerie Plame Wilson, is a former United States CIA operations officer, the wife of former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson...oh ya she was just some secretary..right. That NEVER happened..

Sure I am the liar here. That's because Bush NEVER happened and black presidents do not matter.

Hillary went on tv with some misinformation about what led up to the events in Benghazi. The news people were HOWLING for her to make some kind of statement. Yes she should have waited a day or two when all of the incoming reports were in and made a better informed statement to the press. Well that means she was RESPONSIBLE for the whole thing ...naturally.

E-mails? Bush's WHOLE STAFF had private accounts of which were ordered to be shown to congress and low and behold MILLIONS of e-mails disappeared. Of course THAT never happened because as I said Bush NEVER happened.

Ya you got me there Sport! I am the liar here. You are just understandably forgetful. No worries.
Awe look are the lying pussy accuse me of racism because he is exposed as a liar. You are pathetic

Awe look are the lying pussy accuse me of racism because he is exposed as a liar. You are pathetic

Perfect! All you have left is juvenile name calling. I knew you had it in you just like you have shown.

NEVER take responsibility. NEVER! That's the ticket Sparky!

Perfect! All you have left is juvenile name calling. I knew you had it in you just like you have shown.

NEVER take responsibility. NEVER! That's the ticket Sparky!

And they actually think we read all the garbage that they type. It is just FOX propaganda.

They've painted her as untrustworthy. She still kills any GOP candidate.

I told you all jeb would be the nominee. If not they have to run 3rd best and how popular is that guy or gal?

The Dems are praying Trump keeps his lead. He is their greatest gift.....:badgrin:
Even if he doesn't he's destroyed Bush and the rest of the clown car. The base can't get excited about any of them after Trump's circus leaves town. They're all low energy.

Forum List

Back