Is Hillary gone?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
There certainly is a bevy of Democrat candidates linied up for the 2020 election. Only difficulty is none of them really stand out. Sure Biden has been the frontrunner but he seems to be falling behind lately. Not sure if that’s due to his Hillary style campaigning, his flip flopping or perhaps the other candidates are just beginning to catch up. Nevertheless, none of the candidates seem to be running a secure lead in the polls. In all honesty I sure wouldn’t be surprised to see Hillary toss her hat in the ring. Not that I’m a Hillary supporter but I’m sure she feels she has plenty of support. What do you think?

Who knows....Joe's done he can't win this....its all downhill for him now.....

It is so much fun poking Bill's wife with a sharp stick... :poke: :iyfyus.jpg:...

2le54p.jpg

If it ever turned out to be Hillary vs Trump again the debates could be pay per view and we could solve world hunger in one night.....:lol:

I bet she is itching to get in.....:21:

I wouldn't be surprised at all. My guess is she'll wait til the last minute, that way she won't have to do much campaigning. On the down side, I'm guessing a lot of democrats will feel their savior has returned.

In my opinion, the witch is preparing to leave this Earth soon....she knows her time has arrived

But that's just me.

In my opinion, the witch is preparing to leave this Earth soon....she knows her time has arrived

But that's just me.
You're opinion, just like everything else about you, is worth dogshit.

There certainly is a bevy of Democrat candidates linied up for the 2020 election. Only difficulty is none of them really stand out. Sure Biden has been the frontrunner but he seems to be falling behind lately. Not sure if that’s due to his Hillary style campaigning, his flip flopping or perhaps the other candidates are just beginning to catch up. Nevertheless, none of the candidates seem to be running a secure lead in the polls. In all honesty I sure wouldn’t be surprised to see Hillary toss her hat in the ring. Not that I’m a Hillary supporter but I’m sure she feels she has plenty of support. What do you think?
Hillary is not going for ‘third time’s a charm’

Ticket prices for An Evening With The Clinton’s
had plunged to $6 and they still couldn’t fill seats

She'd better be on her way to Mongolia or some other nation that won't extradite people back to the United States.

She can’t run again. The Democrats have changed their delegate system, so the Clinton’s don’t own the DNC anymore. The Clintons are no longer the power brokers for the left.

Doesn't hurt to make sure

e22317f5574904f7c4e9505588508391.jpg

Forum List

Back