Is Hillary gone?

There certainly is a bevy of Democrat candidates linied up for the 2020 election. Only difficulty is none of them really stand out. Sure Biden has been the frontrunner but he seems to be falling behind lately. Not sure if that’s due to his Hillary style campaigning, his flip flopping or perhaps the other candidates are just beginning to catch up. Nevertheless, none of the candidates seem to be running a secure lead in the polls. In all honesty I sure wouldn’t be surprised to see Hillary toss her hat in the ring. Not that I’m a Hillary supporter but I’m sure she feels she has plenty of support. What do you think?
Hillary is not going for ‘third time’s a charm’

Ticket prices for An Evening With The Clinton’s
had plunged to $6 and they still couldn’t fill seats

I know that, you know that, but she doesn't "feel" that.

I would not mind it if she did it all again and did everything exactly the opposite, let it all hang out wear her heart on her sleeve and mainly set the country straighton every lie told about her....

I would not mind it if she did it all again and did everything exactly the opposite, let it all hang out wear her heart on her sleeve and mainly set the country straighton every lie told about her....

Seems the country already straightened out every lie she told, we don't need more.

Seems the country already straightened out every lie she told, we don't need more.
Bologna. Everything you know is phony scandals. Emails for sure.

Hillary couldn't beat Trump in 2016. She knows she won't beat him in 2020 after the russian gimmick failed and the economy didn't tank.

Forum List

Back