Is Hillary capable of telling the truth?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
In her attempt to highlight her accomplishments, she has to make shit up. I guess when you don't have any accomplishments, there aren't any other options than to invent some.

"In her speech accepting the Democrat presidential nomination last week, Hillary Clinton moved many viewers with a heartwarming story about a girl in a wheelchair, and how Hillary swooped in to save the day.

Well put away your Kleenex…as we just found out, it was just another whopper of a lie from Madame Hillary.

Unbelievable, even for her.

From Gateway Pundit:

"My mother, Dorothy, was abandoned by her parents as a young girl. She ended up on her own at 14, working as a housemaid. She was saved by the kindness of others.

Her first-grade teacher saw she had nothing to eat at lunch and brought extra food to share the entire year. The lesson she passed on to me, years later, stuck with me: No one gets through life alone. We have to look out for each other and lift each other up.

And she made sure I learned the words from our Methodist faith: "Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can."

"So, I went to work for the Children’s Defense Fund, going door-to-door in New Bedford, Mass., on behalf of children with disabilities who were denied the chance to go to school.

I remember meeting a young girl in a wheelchair on the small back porch of her house. She told me how badly she wanted to go to school — it just didn’t seem possible in those days. And I couldn’t stop thinking of my mother and what she’d gone through as a child.

It became clear to me that simply caring is not enough. To drive real progress, you have to change both hearts and laws. You need both understanding and action.

So we gathered facts. We built a coalition. And our work helped convince Congress to ensure access to education for all students with disabilities."

WOW! What a story.

But as so often the case with America’s "First Liar"…it’s just NOT true…

From WBSM (Boston):

Here’s what I learned; The Mayor of New Bedford in 1973 was a guy I happen to know, Mayor John Markey (81 years old and a lifelong Democrat now living in Dartmouth, MA. Mayor Markey is also a retired judge and a man whose credibility and character are beyond reproach. "Jack" as he is known, is eligible for both court and municipal pension but only accepts one. He is not one to "double dip". I called Jack and asked him a few questions about handicap services in 1973 at the New Bedford Public Schools, including wheelchair accessibility.

"I took over as Mayor in January of 1973. We had a budget for vans with drivers and provided services to students with disabilities. It was Tremblay Bus. They would pick them up and drop them off at their homes. Now, they may not have been able to go to the local school, depending on whether or not the schools were accessible for wheelchairs but there were many schools then which could and did accommodate our handicapped students in wheelchairs".

"In fact, we had a local guy who was a paraplegic, injured in a diving accident who came to my office many times to advocate for the disabled and I actually spent an entire day in 1973 in a wheelchair to better understand the challenges they face everyday. Soon after that we were cutting out sidewalks for wheelchairs and doing things in New Bedford before the laws ever compelled us to."

So despite the progressive and good works of the New Bedford leadership in 1973 to make the city schools and streets more handicap accessible, Hillary (no pun intended) rolled New Bedford local government under the bus last night in front of the world. And needed to lie to do it. It just didn’t seem possible in those days Hillary, because it wasn’t true in 1973 New Bedford.

Wow, that is really low, even for Hillary. Is there anything this woman won’t say to get elected?"

http://toprightnews.com/remember-hillarys-touching-story-of-a-girl-in-a-wheelchair-yep-she-lied-about-it/

Trump has done it also, yet you let him slide, we have all seen Hillary get caught in lies that is nothing new, but to deny that Trump has not done it also is just another case of denial...

Trump has done it also, yet you let him slide, we have all seen Hillary get caught in lies that is nothing new, but to deny that Trump has not done it also is just another case of denial...

Start a thread about Trump lies, don't change the subject, Hillary lies ALOT and about small and important things....

Start a thread about Trump lies, don't change the subject, Hillary lies ALOT and about small and important things....
I can see you still are trying to deny the truth.........

Nope, you're trying to change the subject, Hillary is a liar.

Yes she is, so is Trump..........

Yes she is, so is Trump..........
Again, the thread is on Screech.....start a Trump one....people like you hijack threads....not on my watch... Hillary is a liar

giphy.gif

Some acted like they were so touched by Hillary's little story. And now we know that's all it was. Fiction. In all the years she's been in politics, it's sad that she has to make shit up since there aren't any real stories that make her look good.

Forum List

Back