Is Hillary becoming a joke?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Is she becoming a joke?

No.

She always was a joke. From trying to deprive Richard Nixon of counsel during the 1970s Watergate hearings (for which she was fired from the committee for ethical violations), to screwing senior citizens out of their life savings (that was the legitimate purpose of Whitewater Property Holdings), to faking her way through Bill's philandering while holding his hand so sweetly in press conferences, to pretending she made $100,000 from a $1,000 investment by reading newspapers, to announcing she and Bill were "co-presidents", she has never performed a legitimate function in her life.

The only thing that has changed today, is that that the media is finally starting to notice what normal people have known for 40 years.

---------------------------------------

Is Hillary Becoming A Joke KOGO AM

Is Hillary Becoming A Joke?

Posted Monday, April 20th 2015 @ 9am
by Matt K. Lewis

In his classic political primer, Rules for Radicals, famed Leftist organizer Saul Alinsky declared, “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

If this is true, then Hillary Clinton is in trouble. Her campaign announcement last Sunday was followed by a week of embarrassing flubs. The media is circling, and mockery of Hillary is becoming a trend:

As I argue in the Telegraph, there is a real danger that she’s becoming a punchline:

This all sounds petty and superficial; the best ridicule usually is. The more one watches the coverage of Mrs Clinton, the more it becomes apparent that it won’t be the serious scandals – the Benghazis or the private email account – that will matter. Rather, the much greater danger is that she could become a joke.

And not just salacious political media coverage, conservative blogs, or even Twitter. Hillary is taking heat from all sides, including Saturday Night Live, where comedienne Kate McKinnon’s biting impersonation of her, rivals Tina Fey as Sarah Palin.

I have a question....

If Hillary wants to reciprocate on that co-president deal, wouldn't that violate the law on term limits for Bill?

Or even disqualify Hillary from running altogether, since she has already been co-president for 8 years, by her own admission?

I's obvious that you really wish she were only a joke, but instead, she scares the hell out of the right wing, and you know you have no one who can compete with her. Your remarks are nothing more than whistling as you pass the graveyard.

Nobody really cared about Hillary's antics when Bubba Bill was the star. Apparently she is well aware of her checkered past and scared to death of questions about her husband's world class infidelity and her role as a enabler. Now that she is a candidate for the most important job in the world the question might be whether the friendly media can keep her isolated from hard questions and whether they can continue to hide her past. It seems she has hand picked idiots to run her laughable campaign so far so we'll have to see how funny it gets.

Nobody really cared about Hillary's antics when Bubba Bill was the star. Apparently she is well aware of her checkered past and scared to death of questions about her husband's world class infidelity and her role as a enabler. Now that she is a candidate for the most important job in the world the question might be whether the friendly media can keep her isolated from hard questions and whether they can continue to hide her past. It seems she has hand picked idiots to run her laughable campaign so far so we'll have to see how funny it gets.

How can a woman be an enabler to her cheating husband?

Look up what an enabler is , it is not what Hillary went through at all.

Most people with class would not even bring that up, because Bill's choices had nothing to do with her.

I don't think a presidential candidate has ever had so much baggage, but that doesn't mean that it will necessarily work against her.

Given the GOP's standard ham-handed style, it could pretty easily get to a point where people start feeling defensive of her.

I don't think a presidential candidate has ever had so much baggage, but that doesn't mean that it will necessarily work against her.

Given the GOP's standard ham-handed style, it could pretty easily get to a point where people start feeling defensive of her.

"Ham-Handed"?

Bullshit. We could say "Good Morning" and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media would find a way to call it racist or misogynistic.

Been re-decorating that rock you live under?

How can a human being be so unobservant.... unfuckingbelievable

"Ham-Handed"?

Bullshit. We could say "Good Morning" and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media would find a way to call it racist or misogynistic.

Been re-decorating that rock you live under?

How can a human being be so unobservant.... unfuckingbelievable
Decaf, maybe?

I's obvious that you really wish she were only a joke, but instead, she scares the hell out of the right wing, and you know you have no one who can compete with her. Your remarks are nothing more than whistling as you pass the graveyard.
Got any other democrat candidates running to discuss?

Her biggest problem is she can't connect to the average person. A successful presidential candidate has to be able to connect with people. Her husband was very successful at making people think he really cared about them, her no so much. You can see that she really doesn't want to have any contact with regular people. It will be interesting to see if she can manage to run for president while staying out of the spotlight.

Hillary is a lowlife liar. Sara scares you idiots more. Palin for president.

I'd rather stick to the subject of this thread. Care to explain why the person you want to describe as a joke doesn't have a single worthy opponent in the dozens of republican hopefuls?

It would take an idiot to be scared of Sarah as a candidate.

:desk: :eusa_whistle: :mm:

I'd rather stick to the subject of this thread. Care to explain why the person you want to describe as a joke doesn't have a single worthy opponent in the dozens of republican hopefuls?
That's a subjective question, there is nothing objective to reply to. You might as well ask why the Republicans didn't ask you first which candidate you liked. So tell us, what IS Hillary going to do that is new and/or different? She hasn't said anything yet.

There are plenty of them out there.

Yep, libtards are idiots, idiot.

Rubio, Paul, jindhal to name a few are worthy and of better moral character than Hillary.

I think you are right. I want Hillary, she is pro Wall St. the left wing nutters will have to shut the fuck up. Her connections to the big corporations will help separate her in fund raising of the lesser Democratic candidates. Hell, the way she bilks money from those foreign countries that have abysmal human rights records is the stuff legends are made of. Hell, Walmart execs still love her from her days when her philandering husband was governor of Arkansas banging Jennifer Flowers.

Her and Bill as a very special couple, how many women do you know now a days that will stick to her man no matter how many times he humiliates her with his sexcapades.

The lady is a saint, she was named after the Sir Hillary even before he was famous, that was some great insight by her mother, whose parents are immigrants with a great story, it is funny, had she mentioned that story in 2008, she might have been able to beat Obama.

If Hillary wins, Wall St. and everyone wins!

Forum List

Back