Is Herman Cain performance art? Rachel Maddow seems to think so..

An interesting take.

She pointed out that Hermain Cain closed the first debate with a line he quoted from "a great poet" but was really from a verse of the first Pokemon movie theme song.

Herman Cain had no idea what the "right of return" was..but fudged it anyway and said it had to be negotiated (By the way..this will definitely lose the one-issue jewish vote in Florida and New York).

Herman Cain's commercials are bizzare to say the least.

Herman Cain 999 plan may have come from the SimCity video game. And his court settlement on the sexual harrassment suit was on 9/99. He also had a chapter in his book called something like "The number 45 is is favorite number". That equals nine.

He had a bizzare interview on FOX about abortion..which left the FOX interviewers with their mouth's open.

He noted that he will be doing a book tour during the campaign.

He said he was a "Koch brother from another mother".

She compared it to the Carl Paladino campaign in New York...which was in itself really nuts. But I thought that was more an example of a rich guy meltdown..and an indulgent Republican party.

But what the heck..it may explain alot!

That said..I really hope he gets the nod! :lol:

45 is one of my favourite numbers too! (The other is 7.)

We're brothers from another mother.

This is what happens when black men wants a better life than the Dem Plantation offers.

This nonsense is never going to fly – whatever the left’s failings or faults, racism was never among them.

S/h/it is just playing the Limbaugh/limbo (how loooow can you goooo?) game, accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of.

Not sure Madcow's message will resinate with voters though. Mostly because she has bottom dwelling ratings, so her message isn't heard by many. The tiny handful of people who do listen to her slander are arrogant leftist that hate Cain no matter what he does. They will look past anything Obama or the Democrats do, but if a Republican farts in the desert the leftist "commentators" are make it as big of a news story as the attack on Pearl Harbor!

I mean Obama admitted IN HIS BOOK to snorting cocaine on a regular basis. The leftist media BARELY reported on this during the election. Hypocrisy at it's best!

Rachel Madcow is a TV failure, a wacked out lesbo and a left-wing political hack....all rolled up in a she-boy body.

Rachel Madcow is a TV failure, a wacked out lesbo and a left-wing political hack....all rolled up in a she-boy body.

This kind of ad hominem attack is what I've come to expect from conservatives whenever the world presents facts, or issues, or people, or events that they just can't seem to handle.

It's the same response for Cain's accuser, (anonymous though she may be).

It's the same response for the OWS protesters (even former soldiers).

It's the same response for anything Obama says or does.

It's always the same.

...going to send someone like that to a G20 conference? How about negotiating with China? Or Russia? Or just about anything?

He’ll just send his ‘advisors.’ Cain’s plan is to return the presidency to the Gilded Age

And this is what I don't get. He's not a "real" politician. And he makes no bones about it.

Which is why he’s loved by the far right, TPM, and quasi-libertarians, Cain conforms to their naïve, reactionary perception of the presidency and government. Electing Cain is the far right’s ultimate act of contempt for the ‘Federal government.’

I've heard it called "slow motion secessionism". I have to agree with this. Because the end result of a state which can not properly fund it's grow..is the dissolution of that state. Like the Soviet Union.

I confess: I didn't even read the OP. I just read the thread title and clicked the link to ask the obvious question.

Who the fuck gives a shit what Rachel Madcow "thinks?"

I confess: I didn't even read the OP. I just read the thread title and clicked the link to ask the obvious question.

Hence your need to post in the thread. :eusa_shhh:

I generally avoid threads I have no interest in. :lol:

I chose to make an observation about the silly premise of the thread.

Yes.

And, thankfully, I require no further "excuse" than to note that you quoting Rachel Madcow for her "thoughts" is obviously silly.

I have now read my first post in this thread (and I applaud it) and your rejoinder to it (a failing grade, to be candid) and this brilliant sur-reply. :D

I chose to do all of that despite not being interested in your OP (sight unseen) or any of the other posts in this thread.

Positively brilliant of me, I must say!

:clap2:

:lol:

Maddow is the Hannity of the Left. They are both hacks.

actually, that's not fair to Rachel. hannity should be equated with Michael Moore, not Maddow.

I used to listen to Sean on the drive time radio. I rarely get out of my Office that early anymore. I greatly prefer Mark Levin. But a few times lately, when I was able to cut out early, I did hear more of Hannity's radio show. His role as an advertising pitch man is annoying. If you get to listen, take a mental note of how many times he prefaces a new "sentence" with the word "now."

God Damn, man. Get a writer.

Yes.

And, thankfully, I require no further "excuse" than to note that you quoting Rachel Madcow for her "thoughts" is obviously silly.

I have now read my first post in this thread (and I applaud it) and your rejoinder to it (a failing grade, to be candid) and this brilliant sur-reply. :D

I chose to do all of that despite not being interested in your OP (sight unseen) or any of the other posts in this thread.

Thank you, oh enlightened one. I guess, you too, have a brain on loan from god. :lol:

This kind of ad hominem attack is what I've come to expect from conservatives whenever the world presents facts, or issues, or people, or events that they just can't seem to handle.

It's always the same.

Wash-Rinse-Repeat.

Yes.

Thank you, oh enlightened one. I guess, you too, have a brain on loan from god. :lol:

'twas more of a gift.

Yes.

'twas more of a gift.

:lol: :razz:

The Facts and Truth aren't even worth going over with you or her, both of you are mental midgets.

She spends her entire time on the air making up bullshit about what conservatives think and rarely defends what Obamination is doing to my country, one that I've defend and both you two haven't done shit for in your pathetic lives.

For someone to claim she is smart shows the failure of our education system.

It's always the same.

Yes, you have to handwash your 2 sets of clothes at the OWS hangout.

It's always the same.

Wash-Rinse-Repeat.

It's always the same.

Wash-Rinse-Repeat.
Poor cons.

Forum List

Back