Is Herman Cain performance art? Rachel Maddow seems to think so..

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
An interesting take.

She pointed out that Hermain Cain closed the first debate with a line he quoted from "a great poet" but was really from a verse of the first Pokemon movie theme song.

Herman Cain had no idea what the "right of return" was..but fudged it anyway and said it had to be negotiated (By the way..this will definitely lose the one-issue jewish vote in Florida and New York).

Herman Cain's commercials are bizzare to say the least.

Herman Cain 999 plan may have come from the SimCity video game. And his court settlement on the sexual harrassment suit was on 9/99. He also had a chapter in his book called something like "The number 45 is is favorite number". That equals nine.

He had a bizzare interview on FOX about abortion..which left the FOX interviewers with their mouth's open.

He noted that he will be doing a book tour during the campaign.

He said he was a "Koch brother from another mother".

She compared it to the Carl Paladino campaign in New York...which was in itself really nuts. But I thought that was more an example of a rich guy meltdown..and an indulgent Republican party.

But what the heck..it may explain alot!

That said..I really hope he gets the nod! :lol:

If he gets through the current debacle, I'm betting he gets the nod. Of course, I don't know what his odds are (apparently there's a site out there which decides such things).

If I were controlling the GOP, I'd be pushing Gary Johnson and Jon Huntsman as hard and often as possible.

Yeah. ... that definitely sounded sexual.

Just me?

If he gets through the current debacle, I'm betting he gets the nod. Of course, I don't know what his odds are (apparently there's a site out there which decides such things).

If I were controlling the GOP, I'd be pushing Gary Johnson and Jon Huntsman as hard and often as possible.

Just me?

:lol:

You forgot Buddy Roemer. Don't worry..so does everyone else.

Just me?

Everything sounds sexual to men.

Otherwise, I don’t believe Cain will get the nomination.

But republicans are so frustrated and miserable right now they may just say the hell with it and nominate him anyway.

Just me?

Everything sounds sexual to men.

Otherwise, I don’t believe Cain will get the nomination.

But republicans are so frustrated and miserable right now they may just say the hell with it and nominate him anyway.

I am hoping they do so. Would be another New York governor race all over again.

Bear in mind..I don't think this is performance art. I think it's another rich guy meltdown.

So a white left wing pop-culture chick thinks a Black man is less than a man and just ...performance art? Racism is just as alive in the left wing world as it was in the 1860's and the 1960's.

So a white left wing pop-culture chick thinks a Black man is less than a man and just ...performance art? Racism is just as alive in the left wing world as it was in the 1860's and the 1960's.

Where do you get that from?

Cain's campaign has been bizzare. She's comparing it to Carl Paladino. Paladino wasn't black.

An interesting take.

She pointed out that Hermain Cain closed the first debate with a line he quoted from "a great poet" but was really from a verse of the first Pokemon movie theme song.

Herman Cain had no idea what the "right of return" was..but fudged it anyway and said it had to be negotiated (By the way..this will definitely lose the one-issue jewish vote in Florida and New York).

Herman Cain's commercials are bizzare to say the least.

Herman Cain 999 plan may have come from the SimCity video game. And his court settlement on the sexual harrassment suit was on 9/99. He also had a chapter in his book called something like "The number 45 is is favorite number". That equals nine.

He had a bizzare interview on FOX about abortion..which left the FOX interviewers with their mouth's open.

He noted that he will be doing a book tour during the campaign.

He said he was a "Koch brother from another mother".

She compared it to the Carl Paladino campaign in New York...which was in itself really nuts. But I thought that was more an example of a rich guy meltdown..and an indulgent Republican party.

But what the heck..it may explain alot!

That said..I really hope he gets the nod! :lol:
Seems to me MadCow and YOU are projecting. Typical and expected.

"Wheeling and dealing"

"57 states"

"My uncle "liberated auschwitz"

"Gets some um breathalizer um treatment focus some get um, yeah I'm fired up"

"Americans are bitter aways clinging to their gun and religion"

"Hitler had a good idea with the brown shirts, we should start that here".

"I am for a single payer system"

"My grandma is a typical scared white person"

When does life begin? That's above my pay grade, but I'm pro-choice anyways"

"Wheeling and dealing"

"57 states"

You were supposed to ignore those gems of insight of the Community organizer.:eusa_shhh:

"Wheeling and dealing"

"57 states"

You were supposed to ignore those gems of insight of the Community organizer.:eusa_shhh:

Oh, you mean like everyone in the media. Thanks, got it.

"Wheeling and dealing"

"57 states"

Oh, you mean like everyone in the media. Thanks, got it.
Precisely...and even before Obama was Immacculated in January 2009...when the public was warned.

You're dead nuts on.

Forum List

Back