Is Hannity outright pimping Trump?

I don't watch Fox as much as the left apparently does, but Trump seems to be on his show ALL THE TIME.
Just seems odd
When Trump is on any Fox program I turn it off. I have been doing this for about two months now. Fox is so in the tank for DT and I will only listen to him on the debate stage which has turned into a brawl DT began and laid the groundwork for.

I don't watch Fox as much as the left apparently does, but Trump seems to be on his show ALL THE TIME.
Just seems odd
Trump has been on Meet the Press and Face the Nation every week for months now.

He's the front runner.
that's definitely part of it. he's also just media friendly. he's willing to put himself on any show and he's confident enough that he'll control the conversation - or that if he makes a mistake it won't hurt him (david duke)

Just seems odd
When Trump is on any Fox program I turn it off. I have been doing this for about two months now. Fox is so in the tank for DT and I will only listen to him on the debate stage which has turned into a brawl DT began and laid the groundwork for.

FNC has accepted the inevitable. Have you not?

Just seems odd
Trump has been on Meet the Press and Face the Nation every week for months now.

He's the front runner.
So?

He's on Hannity every time I flip through the channels. Your point has nothing to do with my question of Hannity being a shill for Trump

Just seems odd
I've quit watching most news now. Sick of hearing all the juvenile soundbites

Forum List

Back