Is Hannity outright pimping Trump?

'The left' doesn't watch Fox at all, they do see Fox programming on YouTube and the like, when its hosts or conservative commentators say something particularly stupid and moronic – such as Hannity.

And that Hannity is a pimp of any kind comes as no surprise.

I don't watch Fox as much as the left apparently does, but Trump seems to be on his show ALL THE TIME.
Just seems odd

He's been "pimping" him for months, making excuses for, or minimizing some of Trump's more outrageous utterings. Hannity is a far right ideologue himself so it shouldn't surprise anybody. Here's Hannity making excuses and pimping Trump to Beck. He's definitely got the doubled tinted rose coloured glasses on while looking at the Donald's record.

I don't watch Fox as much as the left apparently does, but Trump seems to be on his show ALL THE TIME.
Just seems odd

He's been "pimping" him for months, making excuses for, or minimizing some of Trump's more outrageous utterings. Hannity is a far right ideologue himself so it shouldn't surprise anybody. Here's Hannity making excuses and pimping Trump to Beck. He's definitely got the doubled tinted rose coloured glasses on while looking at the Donald's record.

You seem to think anyone who doesn't attack Trump is pimping for him.

Just seems odd

You seem to think anyone who doesn't attack Trump is pimping for him.

If Trump ends up under the bus the Party is accelerating towards him a big part of the reason will be that friends of his like Hannity let him run wild and didn't whisper in his ear when his tone went beyond the pale.

Media's genius new anti-Trump tactic:

Find bad person who expressed support for Trump.

Endlessly harangue Trump about bad person.

Repeat.

> Paul Joseph Watson.

Hannity is all in for Trump. It's pretty sad watching him excuse Trump, spend hours supporting him, then pretend he is impartial in this race.

Just seems odd
Hannity & Limbaugh & Levin have pretty clearly been bouncing back and forth between Trump & Cruz on their radio shows. I'm told that Fox itself is ignoring Cruz.

They refuse to endorse because they don't want to back a loser, but their preferences are pretty clear.

Just seems odd
Hannity & Limbaugh & Levin have pretty clearly been bouncing back and forth between Trump & Cruz on their radio shows. I'm told that Fox itself is ignoring Cruz.

They refuse to endorse because they don't want to back a loser, but their preferences are pretty clear.
I haven't listened to Rush since this election cycle started. Kinda surprised he likes Trump

Just seems odd

I haven't listened to Rush since this election cycle started. Kinda surprised he likes Trump
Who knows if he actually likes Trump or if he's just afraid to get on Trump's bad side!

:laugh:

Rupert loves Trump!! A Trump White House allows Fox to go batshit crazy with half their pundits hating him and the other half fluffing his cock

Who need to pay libs when you can get cons to do the same. I kind of look forward to a Trump victory.

Megan Kelly's head will explode why Hannity laps at every crazy thing Trump does. Its 4 years of the GOP primaries. Hilarious, I tell you!!

Just seems odd

I don't know. He said he prefers the most conservative candidate that can beat Hillary. .He clarifies this by stating that his agenda is to defeat democrats--not necessarily to run the most conservative candidate.

If you are going t run a conservative, that conservative has to win, if he can not, then the liberal democrat win and that is worst than winning with a moderate or liberal Republican(most of the time)

With this in mind, it is hard to tell how Rush feels about ANY f the candidates. Can they win? If so he wants them. If they can't, please step aside so another Republican can run.

Easy to tell who he wants(Trump!) Hard to tell how he feels about him.

Damn, I can't believe I am distilling Rush 'wisdom'. His argument is sound if you think the GOP is going to push the key conservative agenda. Its the same concept as 'conservative' Democrats voting fr the ACA, a key far left agenda of Obamas

You could argue that 'conservative' Democrats are not true conservatives, but the bottomline is that it oes not matter if they are or not. The fact that they will support the Democrts far left agenda is the problem.

So you want something other than a Democrat first and against the far left second. Normally that is a Republican, but if the libertarian fits the requirement, then vote for the libertarian.

Just seems odd
Trump has been on Meet the Press and Face the Nation every week for months now.

He's the front runner.

Forum List

Back