Is Guam American ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Marje doesnt think so. Dont American kids get taught this sort of thing in school ?

Oh well. Its not up there with her beliefs in paedo pizzas and Jewish space lasers but it does illustrate the low base that Qoppers have when choosing their representatives.

I get angry just thinking about her being in the US Congress.

Try a stress ball. That little sucker might just save your life.

hqdefault.jpg

Dont American kids get taught this sort of thing in school ?

Oh god dammit dude, you gotta warn me in the topic title that this shit was going to be about Marjorie Taylor Greene. I get angry just thinking about her being in the US Congress.

So? Who cares?

Marje doesnt think so. Dont American kids get taught this sort of thing in school ?

Oh well. Its not up there with her beliefs in paedo pizzas and Jewish space lasers but it does illustrate the low base that Qoppers have when choosing their representatives.

On the topic of genius politicians. The UK government has some of the most brilliant strategists. The Welsh voted for Brexit - is it fair to ask if anyone goes to school in Wales?

"UK goods exports to the EU plunged by a record 40.7 per cent in January after the end of the Brexit transition period, official figures show."

You British can certainly teach the world a thing or two about intelligent decision-making.

Too fking funny.

I searched for a video of Greene‘s alleged remarks about Guam and could not find it

Could one of the rabid Greene haters show us the evidence?

The American educational system is very poor in a lot of areas of the country. I've met somebody who didn't know that New Mexico was in the U.S. These people don't teach any history, geography, civics, or about religions other than their local ones. Some quote Benjamin Franklin and tell you it's in the bible or say something is in the Constitution that isn't. There was one guy on USMB who thought that federal judges were elected. Many Americans do not get sufficient education to find Italy on a map.

It's a pity that somebody like this moron could get elected to Congress, but it isn't a surprise. The district that she represents must be full of airheads. Primitive tribal culture still thrives in many areas of the U.S.

Actually, Guam is a US territory.....

It seems our territories didn't all dump us like Britain's did to your country!!!!

Yes, it's American. Unless they've tipped it over since I was last there. I think that might make it australian.

Is Canada Great Britain?

Dear Lord, no, No, NO, NOOOO!!

Tommy, did Guam tip over like the democrats said it would?

Oh, the humanity!

What a clever and witty move by Representative San Nicolas of Guam.

Humorous, non-threatening, tongue-in-cheek ..... but with an unmistakable message.

That's a bazinga!!

Good for him. Attaboy!

Forum List

Back