Is GOP Finally Going To Screw The Disabled, & The Elderly On Medicare?

I certainly hope so. GAWD, I hate the disabled and elderly! I bet you do, too.

Now for a hot babe pic:

http://www.yyrkoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/eva-mendes.jp/IMG][/quote]

One form of Deflection MET with still quite another...

[I]Good Form...! :clap2::lol:[/I][/QUOTE]

you're hopeless

since my quote is my OP. it cannot be deflection. What would it be deflecting? Oh yeah, that argument you conservative spankers (infantile newbees to politics) create out of thin air and then go on to refute. you win against yourselves.

Yes, I think so. "Every year since 2003 ( all Bush/Cheney years, except 2), Congress has deferred" cuts "with backing from Democrats and Republicans" Cuts which were supposed to happen "because of a decade-old formula set up by Congress to slow the growth of Medicare."

Passing the buck all these years to save Bush/Cheney's asses, and now screwing the elderly and disabled when they need help the most. I think this is what the GOP will do.

Obama Urges Congress to Avert Medicare Pay Cuts

back on topic..
:lol:

Conservatives have stacked the courts with Judges whose ideology supports the money = speech. The incumbents weren't all around as the GOP's long term goals were pursued.

Have they? Look again.

Who has appointed the judges to the federal benches since the 1970s?

now get with it or go away. I am sure somewhere in that skull of yours is the ability to form an argument relevant to the discussion, an argument that deals with an opinion of your own or a fact.

WHOM CARES? Is More the question. My arguments have been relevant...And it isn't I that relies upon revisionist Horseshit History to State My case.

FOUR WORDS FOR YOU...

LIVE IN THE *NOW*

If the elderly were corporations, Republicans would do everything they could to help them.

If the elderly were corporations, Republicans would do everything they could to help them.

So? Would that Dismiss that they are beholen to the LARGEST Corporation of ALL time? * The United States Congress* that has betrayed their trust for thier Power and Control over them?

Or did the ObamaCare LAW escape you...to their betrayal? Game over eh?

Don't delay with your answer Deaney...Answer...think Senoirs Appreciate being kicked about like Footballs to the Delight of those they elected to reprsent them? Those they trusted?

Silence from YOU would be preferable in this case...anything else is an insult to *THEM*.

This has actually been a GOP dream for many years. Only, they also hope to take down the "middle class", the ultimate goal.

I just got a letter, they are cutting my sons caregiver hours by 5 per month. I am very angry. There are kids not as bad off as him that get 300 and 400 a month, his 126 was just reduced to 121. Needless to say, I intend to fight this. I'm going to call a lawyer and when I'm done with them, I'm betting they end up paying for another 50 caregiver hours for him. This is ridiculous. They think he needs LESS care because he's incontinent? Yes, that's what the letter said. It makes no sense at all, especially since he refuses to wear his diapers and we are doing laundry 24/7. Not to mention the extra housework. And you try making a 6 foot tall 200 pound man wear diapers....

Bureaucracies are always like this. And you will lose if you do the envious thing and compare your situation to others. Stick to the point and focus like a laser on bureaucratic snafus and you will come out on top. Start whining about others and you will lose before you get very far.

Don't worry, I intend to stress the fact that he refuses to wear his diapers and therefore we have laundry 24/7 and extra cleanup as well. IOW, I have MORE time housekeeping because of him, rather than less.

I just got a letter, they are cutting my sons caregiver hours by 5 per month. I am very angry. There are kids not as bad off as him that get 300 and 400 a month, his 126 was just reduced to 121. Needless to say, I intend to fight this. I'm going to call a lawyer and when I'm done with them, I'm betting they end up paying for another 50 caregiver hours for him. This is ridiculous. They think he needs LESS care because he's incontinent? Yes, that's what the letter said. It makes no sense at all, especially since he refuses to wear his diapers and we are doing laundry 24/7. Not to mention the extra housework. And you try making a 6 foot tall 200 pound man wear diapers....

Bureaucracies are always like this. And you will lose if you do the envious thing and compare your situation to others. Stick to the point and focus like a laser on bureaucratic snafus and you will come out on top. Start whining about others and you will lose before you get very far.

Don't worry, I intend to stress the fact that he refuses to wear his diapers and therefore we have laundry 24/7 and extra cleanup as well. IOW, I have MORE time housekeeping because of him, rather than less.

I don't know the particulars, but I would check out the criteria your son is covered under. Why is he covered and is there a way to get him covered by different criteria.

I know nothing about your case and probably don't want to. It can be draining just thinking of bureaucratic battles. I've had some in my life and I'm sure I'll have more.

good luck

Only Statists Divide people into CLASS.

what fucking world do you live in?

I bet you don't get out much. seriously. there is no way in hell an American today can say what you say and be taken seriously.

marketing and research, real estate, everything in America is targeted to the divides of class.

people like you should not be allowed to breath the same air as normal people. maybe you don't. maybe you really do not get out much.

Last edited:
As put to me from a big GOP member, "I still don't understand why some of these 'special people' are not in an institution where they belong."

That was enough for me to hear...

Yes, I think so. "Every year since 2003 ( all Bush/Cheney years, except 2), Congress has deferred" cuts "with backing from Democrats and Republicans" Cuts which were supposed to happen "because of a decade-old formula set up by Congress to slow the growth of Medicare."

Passing the buck all these years to save Bush/Cheney's asses, and now screwing the elderly and disabled when they need help the most. I think this is what the GOP will do.

]

How is it that the GOP can do this? They don't have the power to stop anything. Are you the type that blames the victim for being a victim or do you blame the bad guy?
BS, Cons protest or put holds on anything the Democratic Party proposes.

Protesting or slowing something down is not and I repeat is not stopping anything. Did you by chance read any part of the health care bill before it became law? Can you explain why you think that the government can run the health care of my life better then I can? Can you show me one government contolled thing that has made or saved any money? Would you suggest that it's a good thing to try to slow a car down before you neared the edge of a cliff?

Some Democrats might vote with the GOP, but that will not negate the fact that the GOP has always wanted to cut Medicare and will vote as a block to do so now -- after putting this off for years under Bush.

The GOP will vote to allow the elderly and disabled to die in oder to beat Obama.
Rationing, which is what youy are talking about has already been approved by and signed by obama and the democrats. Don't believe me read the law it's there.
We have had rationing, imposed by insurance companies, for years.

When has rationing taken place? I want the facts not some huffington post or white house talking points.
If a person needed medical care they could not be denied. Those who could not afford healthcare coverage had Medicade Medicare to help them out. So tell me again who has been denied healthcare in America

Rationing, which is what youy are talking about has already been approved by and signed by obama and the democrats. Don't believe me read the law it's there.

When has rationing taken place? I want the facts not some huffington post or white house talking points.
If a person needed medical care they could not be denied. Those who could not afford healthcare coverage had Medicade Medicare to help them out. So tell me again who has been denied healthcare in America

Pertinent question...I expect an answer...

There was this time in my life when my second wife became sick, We had no healthcare coverage, but she had to go to the hospital they took her in and I set up payments to repay the bill. WHAT A CONCEPT.

There was this time in my life when my second wife became sick, We had no healthcare coverage, but she had to go to the hospital they took her in and I set up payments to repay the bill. WHAT A CONCEPT.

In Short? NO ONE has been denied care in our society? So the Democrats LIED...once again.

I certainly hope so. GAWD, I hate the disabled and elderly! I bet you do, too.

Now for a hot babe pic:

http://www.yyrkoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/eva-mendes.jpIMG][/QUOTE]

Hey like a famous Massachusetts conservative once said "when their time comes and they're ripe, time to go"

Of course I am paraphrasing John Silber of BU fame.[/QUOTE]
Do you want to know what this healthcare take over is all about? From there own mouths

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPBNBRnJeJg&playnext_from=TL&videos=6431yBWDyk0&feature=recentlik]YouTube - Congress In Their Own Words[/ame]

Obama Urges Congress to Avert Medicare Pay Cuts

back on topic...

This article was posted earlier today. Here's the link:

Obama faults Senate Republicans for blocking 'doc fix' - TheHill.com

The comments from this article are priceless:

The most phony president we ever had. All the Rs want to do is use Obama's TARP Slush Fund to pay for it.BY BobL on 06/12/2010 at 08:10

Here we go. Obamacare takes CREDIT for the cuts to falsely justify its existence, and when it's time to enact elimination of the "doc fix", Obama won't even own his bill, and blames Republicans for holding him to the language of his bill.Welcome to the nightmare folks, now vote these people out, repeal the Obamacare monstrosity and then pay the docs the money that Obama took away.Man up Barry, this is your own doing.BY Beesman on 06/12/2010 at 06:34

But the pro-Obamacare supporters told us that the "Doc Fix" had nothing to do with health reform… They pretended that doctors weren't part of the equation to supposedly keep the costs under a trillion and then spread the lie about it "saving money"…Another day, another lie…and the dem base will be out in force once again telling us that doctors have nothing to do with health care…is there any doubt that the dumbing down of America is nearly complete?BY DanStPeter on 06/12/2010 at 06:59

Where is the money coming from his a$$? AMA deserves this for supporting the health care bill. And didnt this guy just give a speech to the college graduates telling them to not make excuses in life. He needs to do the same. If he was so concerned about this it should of been included in his health care bill that he keeps trying to sell.BY ALLEN on 06/12/2010 at 08:29

Sure cut payments to doctors by 21%, at the present time we do not have enough doctors for amount of new patients. Cutting the amount of money they make, will surly make more people want to become doctors. Is this some sort of twisted political logic? So if we don't have doctors, do the politicians think we will have PA's or Nurse Practitioners. Give me one reason why anyone would go into medicine with the Obamacare rules, they won't. What is stopping the bureaucrats from cutting pay another 20 or 25% next year or the year after. Obama is spending our future will no regard on how to pay for any of it. We are trillions of dollars in debt. Now throw in Obamacare, and with a straight face will someone tell me when was the last time a government program came in on budget, or under budget.BY Tango on 06/12/2010 at 10:06

Actually, we'd do the same exact thing we are recommending now. Allow them the freedom to take care of themselves. The Federal Government has two main goals: Protect our lives and liberties and Regulate commerce between states.

That's it. It's not supposed to bail us out if we make bad choices and dont plan for our future. It's not supposed to tell us we are helpless and cant do anything for ourselves when we reach a certain age. It's not supposed to tell us we are too big to fail and thus our neighbors are obligated to bail us out with the use of force.

It's supposed to allow us the liberty to succeed or fail according to our own actions. It's supposed to allow us the opportunity to serve and uplifted our neighbors without the use of force. It's not compassion if you give away others money and not your own. It's not compassion if it's forced from you.

I dont know why you have this insane idea that empowering government is a good thing. It's deadly. Everytime its been done it results in mass casualties.

Forum List

Back