Is Glenn Beck Really A Christian?

can anyone from the left offer a critique of the message? You know...why things such as charity, tolerance, and love are bad should be a good start. ill wait.

can anyone from the left offer a critique of the message? You know...why things such as charity, tolerance, and love are bad should be a good start. ill wait.

If you could read, I DID offer a critique and pointed out some contradictory statements as well as some really outrageous statements.

You know if you bothered reading before you posted you wouldn't have to pretend to wait for something that was already there. LOL

If you could read, I DID offer a critique and pointed out some contradictory statements as well as some really outrageous statements.

You know if you bothered reading before you posted you wouldn't have to pretend to wait for something that was already there. LOL

didnt catch it, doucheface. sorry.

didnt catch it, doucheface. sorry.

Just saying that maybe you should read BEFORE you post and demand something that is already there. Don't take it out on me because you messed up.

What's stupid Avatar...is someone creating a thread attacking Obama's Christianity further dividing people.

Where were your sentiments then?

Spare me your partisan BS.

:rolleyes:

I've made my point of view very clear. Don't care about Obama's religion. It's Liberation theology. It's a radical form of Christianity. Very radical. If you can call it Christian, I don't know. I dont really care.

It's irrelevant to his failing policies.

That's the point.

Girl_Yeah_Right.jpg

What's stupid Avatar...is someone creating a thread attacking Obama's Christianity further dividing people.

Where were your sentiments then?

Spare me your partisan BS.

:rolleyes:

I've made my point of view very clear. Don't care about Obama's religion. It's Liberation theology. It's a radical form of Christianity. Very radical. If you can call it Christian, I don't know. I dont really care.

It's irrelevant to his failing policies.

That's the point.
Its soooo irrelevant.

So irrelevant that you make it a damn point of business to make it known just how radical you think and find his religion to be. A "radical form of Christianity" according to you.

yeah-right-400x300.jpg

Marc, are you honestly suggesting that Liberation theology is a common version of Christianity? It's foreign to a lot of people. Collective salvation? Christianity teaches individual salvation and responsibility. Collective salvation is not a typical viewpoint of most Christian denominations.

Nothing wrong with that. The President can believe what he wants. But it shouldnt be surprising that people who know Christianity don't recognize it.

I said profit as in "moses was a profit" not as in "beck's doing this for profit" LOL

Umm that should be "prophet" as with moses.

How much money did he raise for the children and families of deceased service people?

Special Operations Warrior Foundation

Apparently over $5,000,000.00 :clap2:

Minus expenses for the rally according to Becks site.
if they had 300k attendees that is about $18 - exp per attendee.

I am sure the attendees spent far more than that to attend Becks rally.
So what was it really about?

Last edited:
How the heck can Beck claim he's a Christian and how the heck can people take him at his word that he's a Christian?

People take him as being a Christian for the same reason people take Obama at his word for being a Christian. The reason is people are ignorant to what Christianity really is because they fail to open up their Bibles and read.

What has Beck done or what does he do that identifies Glenn Beck as a Christian?

....anyone?

He is a nice guy and has some great ideas but, No, he is not a Christian, he is a Morman.

Forum List

Back