Is Glenn Beck Really A Christian?

Ní dhéanfaidh ach Dia breithiúnas orm.... Only God shall Judge Me. The left really should learn this expression.

Based on how you judge people quite often on this board maybe you should take your own advice and learn that expression and practice what you preach??

Clearly you struggle with the difference between judging a person and stating an opinion based on evidence. Because you don't understand the difference, in my opinion, you're an idiot. I arrive at that conclusion by the evidence provided by you. I don't judge you, I just comment on your stupidity. See the difference?
Cheap, crass and thoroughly in line with the contemporary Conservative mindset.

"****" raves Ann Coulter! "A must read two-step necessary to strut and bitch at the same time!" says Rush Limbaugh. "My kind of rationalization!" claims Glenn Beck.

Ní dhéanfaidh ach Dia breithiúnas orm.... Only God shall Judge Me. The left really should learn this expression.

Based on how you judge people quite often on this board maybe you should take your own advice and learn that expression and practice what you preach??

Clearly you struggle with the difference between judging a person and stating an opinion based on evidence. Because you don't understand the difference, in my opinion, you're an idiot. I arrive at that conclusion by the evidence provided by you. I don't judge you, I just comment on your stupidity. See the difference?

You presented the above in response to others opinions about beck, so clearly you have no clue as to what you are talking about as you desperately try to spin and CYA instead of admitting to your blantantly obvious hypocrisy even as you judge me based on your own opinions.
Others presenting their opinons about beck is what provoked you to post your drivel as you claimed the left should learn it. Therefore, calling me and idiot based on your own biased and baseless opinions is judging me based on your own standard presented above, hypocrite.

You should take your own advice, learn that expression and practice what you preach.

Preachers judge others all the time.
So does beck.

Only a fool does not judge others.
Do you hang out with lowlife criminal scum or did you judge them to be unworthy of your company?

It really depends on how you judge. If you judge once you have all the facts, that it fair. If not, that is judgmental and foolish. :eusa_whistle:

So does beck.

Do you hang out with lowlife criminal scum or did you judge them to be unworthy of your company?

It really depends on how you judge. If you judge once you have all the facts, that it fair. If not, that is judgmental and foolish. :eusa_whistle:

I see your point, but one almost never gets ALL of the facts.

Let's see:

Is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Christian?

I think this verse sums it up nicely:

26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins. (2 Nephi 25:26)

However, if you want more information, feel free to read:

Articles of Faith 1

Look at the evidence and you decide.

Of course, It's obvious that Marc is just playing. "I can't beat Glenn on his points, so let's try to put a division between people on religion"

Ironically, this is exactly what Glenn said would happen. You're increasing his accuracy rating.

So does beck.

I dont think anyones unworthy of my time. Especially my clients who pay me to get them out of jail.

Let's see:

26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins. (2 Nephi 25:26)

Articles of Faith 1

Of course, It's obvious that Marc is just playing. "I can't beat Glenn on his points, so let's try to put a division between people on religion"

Ironically, this is exactly what Glenn said would happen. You're increasing his accuracy rating.
Don't be so assinine and gullible dude.

You're better than this... you HAVE to be!

Glenn Beck trying to preempt any one from calling him out on his BS, by fallign on a fake cross claiming "they will attack me, they will attack us and try to divide us."

The same Lonesome Rhodes BS.

Don't fall for it.

LOL!!!

49izadw.gif

Let's see:

Articles of Faith 1

Glenn Beck trying to preempt any one from calling him out on his BS, by fallign on a fake cross claiming "they will attack me, they will attack us and try to divide us."

Don't fall for it.

LOL!!!

I don't fall for it. Why do you think I call you out on your nonsense all the time.

I think it's kind of funny that you say Beck is preempting people from calling him out on his BS. No one's bothered to do that. You started a thread attacking his religion trying to divide people. That's exactly what he said. You went right for it.

Kinda stupid of you isnt it?

What's stupid Avatar...is someone creating a thread attacking Obama's Christianity further dividing people.

Where were your sentiments then?

Spare me your partisan BS.

:rolleyes:

You presented the above in response to others opinions about beck, so clearly you have no clue as to what you are talking about as you desperately try to spin and CYA instead of admitting to your blantantly obvious hypocrisy even as you judge me based on your own opinions.
Others presenting their opinons about beck is what provoked you to post your drivel as you claimed the left should learn it. Therefore, calling me and idiot based on your own biased and baseless opinions is judging me based on your own standard presented above, hypocrite.

You should take your own advice, learn that expression and practice what you preach.

Get ready for more insults and a 83% chance of the F-bomb being used in a post directed towards you. It's standard operating procedure for CG.

What's stupid Avatar...is someone creating a thread attacking Obama's Christianity further dividing people.

Where were your sentiments then?

Spare me your partisan BS.

:rolleyes:

I've made my point of view very clear. Don't care about Obama's religion. It's Liberation theology. It's a radical form of Christianity. Very radical. If you can call it Christian, I don't know. I dont really care.

It's irrelevant to his failing policies.

That's the point.

Let's see:

Articles of Faith 1

Don't fall for it.

LOL!!!

49izadw.gif

Yeah they aired his speech on TV and I watched a decent amount of it. However, I found most of it to be incoherent and contradictory.
At on point he talked about learning from your mistakes and then later he talked about only looking to where we will be instead of looking where we were or are.

At one point he even tried to compare the american revolution to moses getting the israelites out of egypt and even seems to imply that he, himself is a profit sent by God when he rambled on about how "the people ask God to send them someone to guide them" or something like that.

So which founding father was moses and was beck actually trying to claim he was a profit?? Muhammad did the same thing and we see how well that turned out. LOL

Forum List

Back