Is FOX news the real Groomers?

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
By definition, grooming is when someone builds trust, an emotional connection with someone or a group of people with the explicit intention to manipulate, exploit or use them in some way for personal or financial gain. Do the on-air personalities at FOX such as Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham meet that definition? Are they saying outlandish things that they know are not true just to keep their ratings and salaries up? That question has been answered. Dominion gets my vote for Company of the Year.

By definition, grooming is when someone builds trust, an emotional connection with someone or a group of people with the explicit intention to manipulate, exploit or use them in some way for personal or financial gain. Do the on-air personalities at FOX such as Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham meet that definition? Are they saying outlandish things that they know are not true just to keep their ratings and salaries up? That question has been answered. Dominion gets my vote for Company of the Year.
IDK what the hell you're talking about but here are some actual groomers in the news industry

BTW- your "definition" of a groomer would make every business owner & salesman in the world a groomer.

Are you drunk already?

IDK what the hell you're talking about but here are some actual groomers in the news industry

BTW- your "definition" of a groomer would make every business owner & salesman in the world a groomer.

Are you drunk already?
If you really don`t know what I`m talking about, you`re beyond hope. What you suckers should be doing is hiring a lawyer to sue FOX news for making you dumber than you already were.

Bout as much as CNN, I reckon

If you really don`t know what I`m talking about, you`re beyond hope. What you suckers should be doing is hiring a lawyer to sue FOX news for making you dumber than you already were.
Do people still watch Fox?
What lawyer will you hire to sue NYT/CNN/MSNBC/WaPo/everyother MSM Pravda source?

Keep us posted & let us know how it works out for you

fakenews-cnn.jpg

Forum List

Back