Is "Fear of retribution for speaking honestly...harming the country"?

And the above is why we have rules for private association and public accomodation.

Unless I see a person or group trying to commit genocide I don't care for the Nazi description I do though feel he has a legitimate point about how we demonize and vilify people for speaking honestly and sometimes bluntly about things.

That demonization primarily comes from one side of the political aisle. If you want to hear it, just turn on your radio and set it to the AM dial where the majority of the shows are little more than nonstop conservative diatribes against Democrats in general and directed at President Obama in particular.

As Jack Webb used to say, just the facts, ma'am.

And what do you expect they should do when they see this country in peril???

Pretend they don't see it?

You are not being honest with us or you should be on meds.

And maybe you are.

Last week the rightwingers were zealously defending their consensus position that business owners should have the right not to serve Jews.

This week, they're calling the other guys the Nazis?

lol, got to work that into an episode of my fantasy tv show, a satirical comedy that makes fun of the modern American conservative.

It only confuses foreigners and those trying to plot against us.

Last week the rightwingers were zealously defending their consensus position that business owners should have the right not to serve Jews.

This week, they're calling the other guys the Nazis?

lol, got to work that into an episode of my fantasy tv show, a satirical comedy that makes fun of the modern American conservative.

They try (and succeed, I might add) to derail provisions of the Voting Rights Act through the Supreme Court, and then they accuse Democrats of being racist.

See a trend?

In the evil Liberal side of my brain I can imagine you gleefully administering political re-education sessions.

Forum List

Back