Is everyone getting these new elerts?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I don't follow anyone and I am getting a S' load of alerts people are starting new threads ..

Don't care .

No

th

Be A Lert!

The world needs more lerts.

I don't follow anyone and I am getting a S' load of alerts people are starting new threads ..

Don't care .

I don't intentionally "follow" anyone -- in fact the whole idea creeps me out --- but my profile has decided I'm "following" like 30 people. No idea how that happened but I've never gotten an alert simply that somebody started a thread, followee or not.

There seem to be a couple of posters who when they quote me don't show up in Notifications though. I just have to discover those posts by accident. :dunno:

Don't care .

I don't intentionally "follow" anyone -- in fact the whole idea creeps me out --- but my profile has decided I'm "following" like 30 people. No idea how that happened but I've never gotten an alert simply that somebody started a thread, followee or not.

There seem to be a couple of posters who when they quote me don't show up in Notifications though. I just have to discover those posts by accident. :dunno:
That's because you're special. Pogo

Don't care .

Git cherself a cold shower before you lose control big boy.

Don't care .

I can't imagine anyone following that moron.

Forum List

Back