Is Donald Trump the greatest president ever? Many think so.

Maybe not the greatest president, but he's exactly what the U.S. needs right now.

Absolutely! I agree! :2up:

1IjlAM0.jpg
LOLOL

Umm, it was a joke.

CRsX1qCUYAAYmbY

Trump is certainly something.

Trump Administration to UNC and Duke: Quit Promoting Islam on Our Dime.

In a long overdue action, the Trump administration is threatening to cut funding for a Middle East studies program run by the University of North Carolina and Duke University that are misusing a federal grant to advance ideological priorities and unfairly promote the positive aspects of Islam but not Christianity or Judaism.

The UNC-Duke Consortium for Middle East Studies has three weeks to revise their course offerings or else lose federal funds that were intended for instruction in foreign languages.

Rep. George Holding (R-N.C.) noted that the UNC-Duke Consortium for Middle East Studies had held a taxpayer-funded conference featuring “severe anti-Israeli bias and anti-Semitic rhetoric.” The Education Department found that instruction in foreign languages and national security had taken a back seat to other priorities, and that the Consortium was spending taxpayer money on courses that were plainly unqualified for taxpayer support.

The Consortium was failing to offer a balance of perspectives on religion. Instead, the Consortium was placing considerable emphasis on understanding the positive aspects of Islam, while there is an absolute absence of any similar focus on the positive aspects of Christianity, Judaism or any other religion or belief system in the Middle East. There were few, if any, courses discussing the persecution of non-Muslims in the Middle East, including Christians, Jews, Baha’is, Yadizis, Kurds, Druze and others. Further, the grant’s rules require that students be given a full understanding of the region. Not, just one that could have been taught by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.

We have elected so many Republicans, each time expecting them to stand up and make sure that our government and our tax money goes to OUR priorities rather than being misspent like this by these clowns, but until Trump, we didn't get much for our vote.

He is certainly exceeding my expectations.

Poor, crazy gramps. CNN released a poll, how did Republicans know if it was general or Republicans only?
CNN! Are you kidding ? Republicans don't talk to them.

Poor soul, information-deprived, liberal, CNN-victimized Faun.

1) Liar
2) Amoral
3) Com man
4) Fraud
5) Business cheat
6) Woman abuser
7) Accused child rapist
8) Accused Spousal rapist
9) Syphoning government money into his businesses
10) he considers climate change a hoax
11) He is making our air dirtier & water more pollured
12) he trashed our military veterans
13) Pulled out the TPP & China took our spot
14) Pulled out the Paris ASccoord
15 ) Pulled out the Iran agreement putting Irn on the path to nuclear weapons
16) Skyrocketing the debt
17) His wall is stupid
18 Trump is stupid

I'm am stopping because I am tired.
And you suddenly came to the realization that we all know that all you're doing is coming up with every smear you can think of, and throwing them at Trump.

HO HUM>>>>>YAWN ******* :bigbed:

Poor, crazy gramps. CNN released a poll, how did Republicans know if it was general or Republicans only?
CNN! Are you kidding ? Republicans don't talk to them.

Poor soul, information-deprived, liberal, CNN-victimized Faun.
Senile geezer, CNN doesn't conduct their polls. :eusa_doh:

But no worries, I accept you running away from the question like a little girl running from a spider as evidence you're too stupid to defend the crazy shit you pist.

I get it. If Republicans don't say it, it can't be true.,

The lyingest administration on the history of this country is now & this is who you believe?
The lyingest administration in the history of this country, was the Obama admin.

So you admit that it requires Republicans, for us to get the truth. Democrats are just consistent liars. Yes, you "get it."

What proof DO YOU HAVE that he is?
Oh come on, how STUPID do you have to be to say this:
“We’ve ended the war on beautiful, clean coal, and it’s just been announced that a second, brand-new coal mine, where they’re going to take out clean coal — meaning, they’re taking out coal. They’re going to clean it — is opening in the state of Pennsylvania, the second one.” - Donald Jackass Tramp

Not even YOU are that STUPID!

But no worries, I accept you running away from the question like a little girl running from a spider as evidence you're too stupid to defend the crazy shit you pist.
I'm not running away from anything. Republicans don't answer general polls. Said that before. Say it now. :biggrin:

No charge for the tutoring to your information-deprived brain.

I'm not running away from anything. Republicans don't answer general polls. Said that before. Say it now. :biggrin:

No charge for the tutoring to your information-deprived brain.
Senile tramps, I asked you how Republicans know it's a "general poll" when their phone rings... you couldn't explain how. Sadly, your senility worsens. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back