Buttigieg Draws On Bible, Suggests Unborn Babies Can Be Aborted Up Until Their First Breath

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
And now you know why I call them the Party of INFANTICIDE..... No joke, wonder when Petey will expand his desire to kill until the baby is one year old.... One of his opponents after hearing this will RAISE the age limit until voting age!!!

Daily Caller ^ | SEPT. 6, 2019

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg suggested Friday that unborn babies can be aborted up until they draw their first breath, saying parts of the Bible mention “how life begins with breath.”

The South Bend, Indiana, mayor spoke with “The Breakfast Club” on Friday morning about his comprehensive Douglass Plan, his thoughts on whether America is ready for a gay president, and whether black voters should vote for him.

Buttigieg discussed how the Bible talks about life beginning with breath, and suggested this would be one way to determine when life began in relation to abortion debates.

WATCH: **video on link**

Hey Petey, how about a BUTT SEX video to promote your lifestyle and a preview of what will going on in the Oval office?

I want the Democrats to go with that. It should be engraved in their platform "LIFE BEGINS WITH BREATH". Wow yeah let's see how that plays with normal thinking people.

And now you know why I call them the Party of INFANTICIDE..... No joke, wonder when Petey will expand his desire to kill until the baby is one year old.... One of his opponents after hearing this will RAISE the age limit until voting age!!!

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg suggested Friday that unborn babies can be aborted up until they draw their first breath, saying parts of the Bible mention “how life begins with breath.”

The South Bend, Indiana, mayor spoke with “The Breakfast Club” on Friday morning about his comprehensive Douglass Plan, his thoughts on whether America is ready for a gay president, and whether black voters should vote for him.

Buttigieg discussed how the Bible talks about life beginning with breath, and suggested this would be one way to determine when life began in relation to abortion debates.

Hey Petey, how about a BUTT SEX video to promote your lifestyle and a preview of what will going on in the Oval office?

Pete Buttigieg is wrong. There is no reference in the Bible which suggests that life begins when a child takes its first breath. Buttigieg was apparently referring to the following verse which he interpreted erroneously, most likely intentionally:

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” ( Genesis 2:7, KJV).

The quoted verse has no application to children. It refers only to the creation of first man which was formed of non-living dust and given life by the breath of God. Children are not formed out of dust and they are living beings from conception.

Buttigieg's misuse of the Bible proves he is a phony.

Mayor Pete's use of the Bible to justify killing babies in the womb makes me want to puke.

I want the Democrats to go with that. It should be engraved in their platform "LIFE BEGINS WITH BREATH". Wow yeah let's see how that plays with normal thinking people.

That's what it says in the Bible:

Genesis 2:7 New International Version (NIV)
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

There are many references in the Bible to life beginning at the first drawn breath.

The Bible Tells Us When A Fetus Becomes A Living Being

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

There are many references in the Bible to life beginning at the first drawn breath.

But you know the Bible was written before ultrasound, so stop being a lying bitch and admit you're a cruel, callous, hateful baby killer.

Buttigieg was apparently referring to the following verse which he interpreted erroneously, most likely intentionally:

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” ( Genesis 2:7, KJV).

The quoted verse has no application to children. It refers only to the creation of first man which was formed of non-living dust and given life by the breath of God.
Actually YOU are erroneously interpreting that verse, because by YOUR misinterpretation, there is no such thing as "Original Sin," which requires Adam to be the ARCHETYPE for ALL MANKIND!!!
More proof the "Religious" Right know absolutely nothing about the word of God because they have their OWN bible that says only what they want it to say.

I don’t understand why Republicans believe they have the Highground when they fight so hard to arm school shooters. It just doesn’t make sense.

But you know the Bible was written before ultrasound, so stop being a lying bitch and admit you're a cruel, callous, hateful baby killer.
lol the Bible was also written before evolution was discovered.

Why do republicans love to bring up BUTT SEX so often?

Perhaps because you perverts promote a guy who takes it up the ass...and makes sure everyone knows about it!

Perhaps because you perverts promote a guy who takes it up the ass...and makes sure everyone knows about it!
We promote it? You’re the one bringing it up lol. Good god. This board is too much sometimes lol

We promote it? You’re the one bringing it up lol. Good god. This board is too much sometimes lol
And what candidate is kiissng his BUTT BUDDY every chance he gets....you dumb fuckers are so easy!

images

And what candidate is kiissng his BUTT BUDDY every chance he gets....you dumb fuckers are so easy!

images
Lol well thanks to you we are all reminded it happened.

But the article quickly dismisses when life really began since it pertains to everyone. Lol. This is just another lib rag that tries to justify and sanitize abortion.

Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." God is omnipotent. He has known all of us since before creation. This scripture is irrelevant as it pertains to when a fetus becomes a living being. The same reasoning applies to Psalm 139:13-14.

Yes that's what it says
Who would have thought leftist would have admitted they believe in God creating man? Therefore those who screw with Gods creation are doomed to hell

You can't live without breathing. What's abnormal about that?

lol the Bible was also written before evolution was discovered.

Darwin recognized that the fossil record did not contain fossils of intermediate forms of life ie transition. Where is that record to prove evolution?

Forum List

Back