Is Donald Trump the greatest president ever? Many think so.

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
While I haven't been alive to see all the US presidents I would have to say he's the greatest president I've ever seen. Perfect human being? Hell no. But one hell of a president.

This guy makes great points and points out what Trump has accomplished. Like GDP exceeding 4 percent, a record level for any sitting presidents first year in office.

IS DONALD TRUMP USA's GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER? | InterNations

Revoked Obama’s Dept. of Education’s Executive order forcing public schools to allow gender-confused males access to girls’ restrooms and locker rooms.

That's a big one to me. Obama wanted little girls to be molested by boys in the girls bathroom. Trump fixed that shit in a hurry. Fucking Obama the pervert. What's even worse is liberals defended that sick shit.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and admired by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Standing up to China and for our manufacturing jobs. No President has done that in my lifetime.

Trump is a national disgrace. His DOJ argued that kids in federal custody are not entitled to soap or toothpaste. Anyone who still supports this piece of shit has serious mental issues.

The right has to lie to themselves. It is all they have.

This guy makes great points and points out what Trump has accomplished. Like GDP exceeding 4 percent, a record level for any sitting presidents first year in office.
Tramp has NEVER reached 4% GDP not even for one quarter!
So much for that asshole's "great points."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Revoked Obama’s Dept. of Education’s Executive order forcing public schools to allow gender-confused males access to girls’ restrooms and locker rooms.

That's a big one to me. Obama wanted little girls to be molested by boys in the girls bathroom. Trump fixed that shit in a hurry. Fucking Obama the pervert. What's even worse is liberals defended that sick shit.
You need to stop sniffing glue.

• Thanks
Just incredible. And the Trumpsters really believe this.

His only good economic number is the unemployment rate, which is merely a continuation of what he inherited. Just one look at any chart clearly illustrates this, and would so to even a CHILD of just average intelligence.

His big, beautiful wall? North Korea? China? Race relations? Bipartisanship? The deficit? The bond markets? International relations? Domestic terrorism? The GDP? His daily, non-stop, embarrassing, insulting and childish behaviors? Zero there. Or worse.

His one lasting effect will be the courts.

This is what happens when you create and nurture an entirely closed circuit alternate informational universe. The echo chamber takes over, the cacophony eliminates all other sounds, no light gets in, and this happens. You have a separate population that is simply not connected to reality, and there is simply nothing you can say to them.

Last edited:

His only good economic number is the unemployment rate, which is merely a continuation of what he inherited. Just one look at any chart clearly illustrates this, and would so to even a CHILD of just average intelligence.

His big, beautiful wall? North Korea? China? Race relations? Bipartisanship? The deficit? The bond markets? International relations? Domestic terrorism? The GDP? His daily, non-stop, embarrassing, insulting and childish behaviors? Zero there. Or worse.

This is what happens when you create and nurture an entirely closed circuit alternate informational universe. The echo chamber takes over, the cacophony eliminates all other sounds, no light gets in, and this happens. You have a separate population that is simply not connected to reality, and there is simply nothing you can say to them.

But it is the left is the one that has “completely lost it’s shit”?

• Thanks

Both have. Considering how closely you follow my posts, you know I've said that many times.

Both have. Considering how closely you follow my posts, you know I've said that many times.

Ahh…. Care to go point by point with what you just wrote about Trump and compare/contrast with Obama (or other democrats in their party’s power structure) the employment numbers, foreign relations, race relations, the deficit, investment markets, domestic terrorism, the GDP and presidential behavior? It will allow you to demonstrate why you think the Democrats have gone as far off the rails as the GOP. There is a lot to despise about the pandering for sure (reparations, getting rid of the EC, etc..).

Ahh…. Care to go point by point with what you just wrote about Trump and compare/contrast with Obama (or other democrats in their party’s power structure) the employment numbers, foreign relations, race relations, the deficit, investment markets, domestic terrorism, the GDP and presidential behavior? It will allow you to demonstrate why you think the Democrats have gone as far off the rails as the GOP. There is a lot to despise about the pandering for sure (reparations, getting rid of the EC, etc..).
Losing one's shit is about behaviors, not issues.

While I haven't been alive to see all the US presidents I would have to say he's the greatest president I've ever seen. Perfect human being? Hell no. But one hell of a president.

IS DONALD TRUMP USA's GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER? | InterNations
He kept Hillary out of the White House. That secured his place as a great President right then and there.

A true statement in the form of a question. Very good.

Losing one's shit is about behaviors, not issues.

Ok

Yes but there is a lot to despise about R's also.

Shut down the epa, and department of education and no one would touch him

Forum List

Back