Is Discrimination A Good Thing?

Machaut

Mar 16, 2014
Whitney Wolfe, a former executive at the popular dating start-up Tinder, has filed a lawsuit against the company, along with its majority owner, IAC/InterActiveCorp, on sexual harassment and discrimination claims.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/02/b...target-of-sexual-harassment-lawsuit.html?_r=0

Ms. Robertson, 59, an agent with Coldwell Banker Bellmarc, opposes discrimination of any sort but as a gay woman she has a deeply personal sensitivity to the challenges confronted by gay, lesbian and transgender apartment hunters.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/22/r...ian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-clients.html

Civil rights groups have spent a decade fighting requirements that voters show photo identification, arguing that this discriminates against African-Americans, Hispanics and the poor. This week in a North Carolina courtroom, another group will make its case that such laws are discriminatory: college students.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/06/u...-voter-id-laws-discriminate-based-on-age.html

The Arizona bill is one of several bills across the country aimed at providing legal protection to those who wish to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. As of Friday, however, it’s the only one to actually pass, with similar bills in Idaho, Tennessee, and South Dakota being defeated and a bill in Kansas being held up in the state Senate.
Arizona passes law allowing discrimination | MSNBC

After reading the above, discrimination is clearly a major topic in the news lately, and without focusing on just one particular incident. With that in mind, I ask the following:

In general, how do you feel about discrimination?

Are there situations in which it would be acceptable to discriminate?

Is discrimination ever a good thing?

Do you discriminate?

Discuss.

Last edited:

Discrimination is the biggest evil in the world, and is perpetrated exclusively by white "people."

No, none, ever.

Is discrimination ever a good thing?

Nope. Not even once, not in any scenario.

Do you discriminate?

Never. Discrimination is abhorrent to me. I am physically incapable of it.

This thread is obviously just a shit-tier attempt to justify your own bigotry, but no one's biting. Nice try, Adolf.

Discrimination is the biggest evil in the world, and is perpetrated exclusively by white "people."

No, none, ever.

Do you discriminate?

This thread is obviously just a shit-tier attempt to justify your own bigotry, but no one's biting. Nice try, Adolf.

thanks for your hypocritical, lying, bigoted post there Mugabe

No, none, ever.

thanks for your hypocritical, lying, bigoted post there Mugabe

Explain how any of your charges are in any way true.

I mean, I know they're not--I realize you're just blowing smoke because you're so ridiculously angry at me being completely spot on, as usual, but I'd like to at least give you the chance to demonstrate what feeble argumentative abilities you may possess.

Our resident Ritchie Maddow once again proves she's an ignorant lying fool.

Only white people discriminate? Go spew your bullshit at the Dildos for Dopes message board.

Only white people discriminate? Go spew your bullshit at the Dildos for Dopes message board.

Prove me wrong, conservatard.

Jesus Christ, you cannot possibly be THIS stupid. :lol:

If President Obama has given humynkynd one lesson, it is that we must never lose hope--not even the seemingly futile hope that right-wing nutjobs will somehow be able to use logic and reason to successfully argue a point, rather than relying on emotional outbursts and "lol ur dum" for post content.

Perhaps these conservatards will see the error of their bigoted ways some day.

Doubling down on stupid isnt going to help. White people are the sole perpetrators of discrimination? Pff, youre a fucking retard. :lol:

I'll agree with the resident racists...white people don't own discrimination. We all discriminate in one way or another and yes...sometimes it is acceptable. Why would a Christian company hire an athiest over a Christian...or why would a Muslim company hire a Muslim over a Christian. Why would a Chinese restaurant hire a black person or a Mexican specialty store hire a white person?

Gosh you're stupid....and bigoted...

"The Supreme Court’s decision in Fisher v. University of Texas has generated headlines about “compromise” and “partial victory for the foes of affirmative action,” but it is not that at all. It is an out-and-out affirmation of the right to discriminate against white students (and sometimes Asians) in the name of “diversity.” David Hinojosa of MALDEF (Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund) got it right when he said, “It’s a great decision by the court reaffirming diversity as a compelling interest.”

Justices Reconfirm: Discrimination Against Whites is OK | American Renaissance

No, none, ever.

Do you discriminate?

Exclusively white people?

You need help but I hope you don't seek it. Better you just suffer in your make-believe world.

No, none, ever.

Do you discriminate?

Exclusively by white people?

Really?

You are a goddamn idiot if you believe that crap. :cuckoo:

Do you discriminate?

And yet you proudly stand by and support the corrupt democrats who have a history of rascism. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Doubling down on stupid isnt going to help. White people are the sole perpetrators of discrimination? Pff, youre a fucking retard. :lol:

Prove that they're not.

And before you start whining about "hurrrr u hav 2 proove ur side 1st", read the history of ANY country outside of Europe and you'll see exactly how completely correct I am, as always.

I'll agree with the resident racists...white people don't own discrimination. We all discriminate in one way or another and yes...sometimes it is acceptable.

How can you possibly call others in this thread racist while you yourself advocate in favor of discrimination, the biggest evil that humynkynd is facing?

Why would a Christian company hire an athiest over a Christian...or why would a Muslim company hire a Muslim over a Christian. Why would a Chinese restaurant hire a black person or a Mexican specialty store hire a white person?

Because diversity, that's why.

Gosh you're stupid....and bigoted...

"The Supreme Court’s decision in Fisher v. University of Texas has generated headlines about “compromise” and “partial victory for the foes of affirmative action,” but it is not that at all. It is an out-and-out affirmation of the right to discriminate against white students (and sometimes Asians) in the name of “diversity.” David Hinojosa of MALDEF (Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund) got it right when he said, “It’s a great decision by the court reaffirming diversity as a compelling interest.”

Justices Reconfirm: Discrimination Against Whites is OK | American Renaissance

And? It's not discrimination if the targets are white. Everyone knows this. Step out of your Stone Age man-cave and into the shining light of the 21st Century.

No, none, ever.

Really?

In order: Yep; of course; and prove it.

Do you discriminate?

And yet you proudly stand by and support the corrupt democrats who have a history of rascism. :cuckoo:

No, I don't. Back up your claims with facts. Demonstrate to the audience examples of me "standing by and supporting" corrupt Democrats "who have a history of rascism [sic]" as well as proving that said Democrats are corrupt and have a history of "rascism [sic]".

No, none, ever.

Exclusively white people?

Yep. Everything bad that happens on Earth is, ultimately, the fault of all white "people" worldwide, as everything bad happening today is merely a consequence of white imperialism, slavery, warfare, and oppression in ages past, which in many cases continue on through today.

You need help but I hope you don't seek it. Better you just suffer in your make-believe world.

Although I appreciate your attempt at reverse-psychology, it's simply not going to work. Troll harder, bigot.

No, none, ever.

Really?

In order: Yep; of course; and prove it.

No, I don't. Back up your claims with facts. Demonstrate to the audience examples of me "standing by and supporting" corrupt Democrats "who have a history of rascism [sic]" as well as proving that said Democrats are corrupt and have a history of "rascism [sic]".

Hey Libtard Media,

Discrimination is NOT perpetrated exclusively by white people, dumbass.

:arrow: The ?Black Code?: Blacks discriminate against other Blacks who socialize with Whites | The Occidental Observer - White Identity, Interests, and Culture

YOU WERE WRONG, DEAL WITH IT! :lol:

Yeah you do, you're just too stupid to realize it. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

No, none, ever.

Do you discriminate?

You are a liar.

If five people come up to you and ask you out on a date, if they are all trash, and abusers, I wager you are going to discriminate. No wait... I *KNOW* you are going to discriminate.

Further, saying only white people discriminate is absolutely idiotic. You are either so uneducated as to be disqualified from this discussion, or you are nutz, and equally useless to talk to.

Forum List

Back