Is Cruz running for Trump's VP pick?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Cruz is one of the few candidates Trump has kind words for. They had that little meeting with each other, or they will be having one. What do you think?

Cruz doesn't want to piss off trump's supporters. He expects to inherit them as soon as trump finally explodes.

As president of the Senate, he would get to keep his (tie-breaking) vote.

seems to me that Cruz and Trump are similar in their disdain towards the establishment 'rino' and 'dem' party . I see no reason for fighting between the 2 . Me , I've been supporting Cruz since I first heard of him maybe a year or 2 ago . Newcomer Trump is just icing on the cake Bulldog .

seems to me that Cruz and Trump are similar in their disdain towards the establishment 'rino' and 'dem' party . I see no reason for fighting between the 2 . Me , I've been supporting Cruz since I first heard of him maybe a year or 2 ago . Newcomer Trump is just icing on the cake Bulldog .
Cruz and trump are very similar.

Trump finally exploding . Trump might explode but boneheads have been saying that Trump would explode any minute now after he spoke his piece on the old pirate ' mc cain' . Now its the blonde chick and blood . Maybe Trump will never explode Bulldog . Maybe you'll be seeing President Trumps inauguration .

Trump will drop out and Cruz wants his left overs.

11846530_1008960919125773_8625959826289102920_n.jpg

Trump finally exploding . Trump might explode but boneheads have been saying that Trump would explode any minute now after he spoke his piece on the old pirate ' mc cain' . Now its the blonde chick and blood . Maybe Trump will never explode Bulldog . Maybe you'll be seeing President Trumps inauguration .

I guess nothing is impossible, but there is a better chance of unicorns flying out of my butt than of Trump becoming president. He very well might get the republican nomination, but that doesn't mean sane people will vote for him.

I guess nothing is impossible, but there is a better chance of unicorns flying out of my butt than of Trump becoming president.

Yeah because you have predicted everything that has happened so far....NOT.

Last edited:
I guess nothing is impossible, but there is a better chance of unicorns flying out of my butt than of Trump becoming president.

Go back to sucking your thumb, boy and come back when your sober.

You got an example of any of my predictions that didn't come true?

Last edited:

Go back to sucking your thumb, boy and come back when your sober.

You got an example of any of my predictions that didn't come true?

Yeah, your face ass hat.

Great comeback. You are getting much better.

Cruz and Trump are doing good . Yeb boosh , roobio , christie are down. 16 months to go so we will see Gentlemen / Ladies . Only ones I'll vote for are Cruz , Trump and maybe Carson .

2/3 of the American public are dissatified with the direction of the country. They tried a new direction with Obama, but that didn't work out. The question is whether they will try again or just settle for going back to politics as usual.

2/3 of the American public are dissatified with the direction of the country. They tried a new direction with Obama, but that didn't work out. The question is whether they will try again or just settle for going back to politics as usual.

How many of that 2/3 blame Obama, and how many blame the right wing? Isn't congress's approval rating in the teens?

And who can blame them?

All those jobs and economic recovery we've had with President Obama is enough to make any RW angry.

Forum List

Back