Is complaining about racism making it worse?

PCisoutofhand

Rookie
Sep 19, 2016
In the military there is a problem with commonwealth members who worked as stewards, complaining that working for the officers depicted slavery as they were mainly black. These guys complained about it a lot, saying things like we get told to become stewards because of our race. This doesn’t go down well and is very awkward to listen to, plus it made people recent them. Eventually, in my experience, it amounted to the commonwealth people hanging around within their own groups, which segregated them more.
There is another issue with most women who complain about not having to do as much work as the men because they aren’t as strong. Not that I personally think this is true but when they accuse the men who tell them to ‘man up’ as they get paid the same, these men often get called sexist. This also didn’t go down well and some men would recent them for being classed as sexist. There is a term given to those women and it’s “Rash Trump”. Rash, meaning acting or done without careful consideration of the possible consequences and trump referring to a special kind of card used in games to win. Jumping the gun and using this sexist card to get out of work ended up with them earning this name. After receiving this name it stopped those complaining so they didn’t get labelled and actually did the work, and in the long run gained the respect from everyone else.
In the same way as with the women, the commonwealth guys received the same label, and sure enough the same result happened.
Rash Trump definition in the Urban Dictionary, Someone of poor intelligence that is quick to judge and use trump cards in conversation to win a debate E.g racist card, sexist card, ageist card...
So do you think that using the race card when not really applicable has the opposite desired effect? Do you think using the “Rash Trump” saying when the race card is used needlessly will help in the long run outside of the military?

As this is a mainly American forum, it might be as well to explain that 'the commonwealth' means the British Commonwealth. This is the grouping of countries that were (mostly) British colonies in the British Empire. (Mozambique is a member, and was a Portuguese colony, but applied to join and was accepted).

Citizens of the British Commonwealth are eligible, along with UK and Irish citizens, to apply to join the British military.

Many citizens of Commonwealth nations are person of colour, which is what I think he is getting at. There are plenty of Fijians and Maoris in special forces units like the SAS, so they aren't all "stewards" (which is a Royal Navy term for a role that is mainly catering and officer's servant)

No comments after 138 views... This is my first post on this site, have i not enabled comments or do people not have an opinion i wonder

No comments after 138 views... This is my first post on this site, have i not enabled comments or do people not have an opinion i wonder

From what I have seen of European race relations, there are many similarities in the issue of race between the two.

I have read up a lot on the Rotherham rape scandal.

I found no examples of discussion of race causing issues, as

FEAR of being accused of racism and

FEAR of providing truthful information that would support the supposedly "racist" narrative and politics.

imo, at this point is time what is really driving race relations is Political COrrectness and a Witch HUnt mentality towards traditional white racism that is actually just a cover/weapon for the Left to advance their agenda at the expense of white citizens.

And of course, completely ignoring and downplaying, or out right lying about any racism BY minorities directed at whites or other minorities, because that does not serve the agenda.

if there is any good to come of the BLM movement and protests / riots/killings by black saints is that perhaps whitey will wake up

So do you think that using the race card when not really applicable has the opposite desired effect?
Do you think using the “Rash Trump” saying when the race card is used needlessly will help in the long run?

So do you think that using the race card when not really applicable has the opposite desired effect?
Do you think using the “Rash Trump” saying when the race card is used needlessly will help in the long run?

1. Yes. It is conditioning most whites to assume an accusation of racism is false, and emboldening anti-white racism.

2. No. The grip of Leftism and their weapon Political Correctness will not be defeated so easily.

Forum List

Back