Is Charles Barkley - "Uncle Tom"?..."I don’t like talking about race issues with the media .."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Former NBA star Charles Barkley recently called Ferguson looters "scumbags," praised police officers who work in black neighborhoods, and said he supports the decision made by the grand jury not to indict officer Darren Wilson in the Michael Brown shooting.

During an interview on 97.5 The Fanatic in Philadelphia on Tuesday, the day after the Ferguson decision was announced, host Mike Missanelli asked Barkley about it and why "black America" doesn't trust the ruling.
"The true story came out from the grand jury testimony," Barkley said, adding that he was made aware of "key forensic evidence, and several black witnesses that supported Officer Darren Wilson’s story..." He continued, "I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore. And, that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media anymore, because they (the media) love this stuff, and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn’t do that. They never do that when black people kill each other. "

“[W]e have to be really careful with the cops, because if it wasn’t for the cops we would be living in the Wild, Wild West in our neighborhoods," he said. "We can’t pick out certain incidentals that don’t go our way and act like the cops are all bad....
Do you know how bad some of these neighborhoods would be if it wasn't for the cops?”
Why Charles Barkley supports the Ferguson grand jury decision - Yahoo News

Good for him. Yes it's too bad that the racist left tries so hard to divide us into groups so they can create programs to buy votes.

Dear Liberals,

Uncle Tom would like for me to pass along that he really wishes you would stop calling people by his name when you disagree a black man's opinion. He wants to be unique! He also says to leave the mouse alone. Jerry has enough on his plate with Tom chasing him around the house.

Forum List

Back