Is Cain serious or just trying to sell his book!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Along with his crazy campaign ad and all his contradictions Cain said that all gays are that way because they chose to be gay! :cuckoo:

He also said he is against all abortions including the life of the mother and incest. He wants all abortions completely outlawed.

Both statements are ridiculous.

I really get the feeling that his whole campaign is a joke and he is doing it just to sell his book.

-

Cain is seriously following the path of Palin, making money is his goal.
Poor gullible right wingers never learn.

Along with his crazy campaign ad and all his contradictions Cain said that all gays are that way because they chose to be gay! :cuckoo:

He also said he is against all abortions including the life of the mother and incest. He wants all abortions completely outlawed.

I really get the feeling that his whole campaign is a joke and he is doing it just to sell his book.

-

Haven't heard the first one, but I can't say that makes him crazy. Look I don't care if you are gay but you can't have it both ways. They say it isn't a choice, but then if one says it is a disorder, which is what it is if it is something from birth. Then you say that and it is even more homophobic, when it actually has nothing to do with being afraid of gays... that's another thread though

The second one I believe he said he is against abortions but doesn't believe they can be outlawed.

I would say you are the crazy one for assuming that anyone who thinks other than you is wrong or crazy. I know people disagree with me on gay marriage and abortion, but I don't think that makes them crazy. We just have different perspectives, I'm not sure how a difference of opinion on these two things, which is a common difference. A lot of people feel one way and a lot feel the other way, I'm not sure how that makes anyone on either side crazy... I mean their are crazies on both sides, but just because you are on one side doesn't make you crazy

I doubt you read this all so I'll sum it up, you are ignorant and an idiot.

Every now and then I stop and think.........that these nutters must be very disappointed when they take a look at the people who have found their way onto the GOP ticket over the past 20 years. Compare and contrast with the list of Democratic contenders.....and the gap in intellect/intellectual curiosity is startling.

"W", McCain, Palin, Romney or Perry or Cain..................sad.

Every now and then I stop and think.........that these nutters must be very disappointed when they take a look at the people who have found their way onto the GOP ticket over the past 20 years. Compare and contrast with the list of Democratic contenders.....and the gap in intellect/intellectual curiosity is startling.

Awww you forgot Bachman, Pat Robertson, etc.

-

Haven't heard the first one, but I can't say that makes him crazy. Look I don't care if you are gay but you can't have it both ways. They say it isn't a choice, but then if one says it is a disorder, which is what it is if it is something from birth. Then you say that and it is even more homophobic, when it actually has nothing to do with being afraid of gays... that's another thread though

The second one I believe he said he is against abortions but doesn't believe they can be outlawed.

I would say you are the crazy one for assuming that anyone who thinks other than you is wrong or crazy. I know people disagree with me on gay marriage and abortion, but I don't think that makes them crazy. We just have different perspectives, I'm not sure how a difference of opinion on these two things, which is a common difference. A lot of people feel one way and a lot feel the other way, I'm not sure how that makes anyone on either side crazy... I mean their are crazies on both sides, but just because you are on one side doesn't make you crazy

Being gay is neither a choice nor a disorder. To think it is either a choice or a disorder, considering all of the scientific and medical evidence that says otherwise, suggests a bit of crazy.

You are a joke... It gets old grouping all conservatives as one... I never like McCain, Palin, Romney, or Perry... Cain I may have been duped by but the guy hasn't been on a ticket outside of the primaries yet

I can do the samething back Howard Dean? John Kerry? John Edwards? I will admit Palin, Bachmann and Bush make idiots of themselves in a more obvious fashion. But besides the Drone strikes, which I actually support, show me how Obama has been any different than Bush? ooooo

It isn't hard, all you are is one big ad hominem..

I haven't seen you offer anything valid ever on here in my time... No facts, everything is normative statements. This is the last time I'm going to adress you, so post away, but in the end, you can shove it up your ass.

-

Being gay is neither a choice nor a disorder. To think it is either a choice or a disorder, considering all of the scientific and medical evidence that says otherwise, suggests a bit of crazy.

Show me the evidence...

If it is a choice it is a choice

If it is from birth how is it not a disorder? Are you suggesting it is normal to be gay? A disorder is an irregularity, that is all...

I'm not sure how else you could split hairs...

And again with the personal attacks, I'm not gay so I don't know what one makes one gay I don't know what else their could be. It seems pretty cut and dry to me...

But the personal attacks get old and just show how much of an asshole you are. Now I'm not expecting people to really notice it because the majority of people on here are as pathetic as you and just upset with their existence. Thank god I don't have your life...

Last edited:
Is Cain serious or just trying to sell his book!

Is that supposed to be a question? :razz:

Hell, I don't see why he can't be serious and selling his book in any case. It's not like he IS the POTUS and can just have the State Department buy his book in bulk like Obama.

IMO Cain would be lucky to get tabbed as the VP, or better yet going for a Senate seat or being a Governor first. Maybe this campaign sets that up for him.

Last edited:
CT9.............you have mistaken me for someone who is worried about YOUR opinion of me.

The GOP leading candidates since Bush 1 have all been intellectual lightweights. The Democratic candidates have been the opposite. In fact, Kerry and Gore are guilty of being TOO CEREBRAL to gain popular support. Sort of like what is happening to Huntsman and Paul. Only....on the Democratic side.....the brainy guys get the nomination. GOP brainy guys get left in the dust. Deal with the facts.

Obama is a brainy guy.....and he may be too cerebral too.......but the GOP put up two idiots after eight years of a major idiot and he kicked their ass. Deal with it.

If the GOP doesn't run a brainy guy.....why would you think they would win? America has determined that dummies don't make good Presidents.

Now.....whine some more if you like.....but I haven't been here very long.....and the scope of my contribution here has obviously been missed by you. Pay closer attention and you will most certainly reconsider.

Last edited:

So Cain with his Bachelor of Mathematics and his Masters in Computer Science and an extraordinary business career spanning decades is sad and startling to you?

^^Good job with the scientific evidence and pointing out how it is something other than a choice or a disorder...

Again, point and case...

I know you don't care, and I don't care that you don't care I'm still going to say what I'm going to say.

You are a normative statement making asshole. You have god complex, but just because you say something doesn't make it true.

CT9.............you have mistaken me for someone who is worried about YOUR opinion of me.

The GOP leading candidates since Bush 1 have all been intellectual lightweights. The Democratic candidates have been the opposite. In fact, Kerry and Gore are guilty of being TOO CEREBRAL to gain popular support. Sort of like what is happening to Huntsman and Paul. Only....on the Democratic side.....the brainy guys get the nomination. GOP brainy guys get left in the dust. Deal with the facts.

Obama is a brainy guy.....and he may be too cerebral too.......but the GOP put up two idiots after eight years of a major idiot and he kicked their ass. Deal with it.

If the GOP doesn't run a brainy guy.....why would you think they would win? America has determined that dummies don't make good Presidents.

Now.....whine some more if you like.....but I haven't been here very long.....and the scope of my contribution here has obviously been missed by you. Pay closer attention and you will most certainly reconsider.

And you are making reaches... I didn't vote last election, I didn't care for Obama, but unlike you I can see these politicians for what they are. If you think their was any difference between Obama, Bush, and Cain... you are an idiot and put way more into that letter by their name than you should

So my point is, unlike you I'm not a slave to my party. GOP loses the election, oh well.... If it is Romney vs Obama, again who cares... We will get the same bullshit we have for the last 30 years.

So Cain with his Bachelor of Mathematics and his Masters in Computer Science and an extraordinary business career spanning decades is sad and startling to you?

C'mon.......the guy is clearly uninformed and uninterested in becoming informed. He has difficulty with the English language and delights in admitting that he doesn't know things.

All you have to do is consider what he thought the American public would buy when he started lying about this harrassment case. No intelligent person would expect others to believe such bullshit.

Don't take my word for it.........here's another well stated opinion.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...bortion-gaffes-burst-his-campaign-bubble.html

Last edited:
Cain is seriously following the path of Palin, making money is his goal.
Poor gullible right wingers never learn.
.....Which is GREAT for wannabe "authors"!!

With the plethora o' simple-minded Teabaggers, out there....anyone can sell books, as-long-as the story/conspiracy is unbelievable-enough!!

"He thought he thought he could get anyone to believe anything he said, and the more outrageous is was, the more they would believe it."

"Two senior military officials with knowledge of the raid seconded that denial. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media.

Pfarrer deflected that criticism, saying he was conducting training for the SEAL Team 6's parent organization, the Naval Special Warfare Command, through his defense security company Acme Ballistics. He refused to describe how closely such training was related to the raid, saying the contracts are classified.

handjob.gif

That is Pfarrer's frequent refrain when asked for proof of his controversial claims: that the accounts are from a top secret world only he has access to and that a reader must take his word on faith.

A series of special operations leaders have stepped forward to say Pfarrer is at best misinformed and at worst a profiteering self-promoter."

Forum List

Back