Is Bill Maher's career in serious jeopardy ?

It's a cable show, no one cares.

So when something like this comes up there isn't a double standard, people understand context and history.

The only person "NOT understanding context and history here is Mahrer. Like a typical taxicab urban lefty -- the invite to "work in the fields" with the folks of Nebraska --- conjured up images of slavery and forced labor. Rather then the REAL context and history of the farmers who magically put food on his plates at 5 star restaurants.

Clueless as to how stuff works -- and always jumping directly to racial, group, sexual connotations FIRST. It's a reflex type of thing. They can't help it.

And NO -- whoever said it -- That WON'T help him win the South -- because all the hardworking honest people there KNOW that Mahrer just slimed them..

You read War and Peace into a 3 second comedy bit. Let's try another word, cavfefe. "That means the same as the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire."

Nah it's just mouth dribble from a mental patient. And it was treated as such.

It's a cable show, no one cares.

Conservatives miss a critical point in these types of things. Liberals defend and support minorities all the time, conservatives show daily how racist they are. So when something like this comes up there isn't a double standard, people understand context and history..

Yes, you people are very supportive of us when you constantly point how we somehow can't succeed without the help of really smart white guys like yourself giving us free shit.

Not sure why you conjured that up out of thin air, succeeding has nothing to do with fake moral outrage. My point was if someone doesn't want to be known as or called racist, stop being racist. Anyone that watches Maher knows he isn't and all you have to do is check the response from the black community, a few will be unhappy but most know who he really is and aren't offended, he also rails against the PC of the day that precludes anyone from telling jokes he likes to tell that don't harm anyone. He defended Ann Coulter and her right to speak at Berkeley, which I do as well, but I also defend the right of the students to exercise their vocal cords as well.

Forum List

Back