Is Bill Ayers better than most liberals (and conservatives)?

Bill Ayers has:

• More backbone than liberals.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • More backbone than conservatives.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More backbone than conservatives and liberals.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No backbone.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Despite Republicans howling about how they really don't hate Obama just this week we saw Republicans cheer for China to "beat Obama" and now they are reversing six years of outrage and disgust to side with someone they themselves called a terrorist.

This happened all in a week. Stunning

Why are you pointing to allegedly bad Republicans? And who is siding with anyone? I know I'm not siding with Ayers. I was simply commending him for at least having a shred of consistency. I know that that's something lemmings like you know nothing about.

Has Bill Ayers done some bad things? Yes. Has he said some bad things? Yes. Does he have crazy positions, imo? Yes. Does he always have good motives, imo? No.

But, he actually gave the liberal god, Obama an F. He actually said that Obama should be tried for his war crimes. And he did so, very publicly, on camera. This is way more backbone than most liberals and arguably most conservatives have these days, is it not?

Bill Ayers Exclusive: 'Try Obama for War Crimes' 6/18/2013 - YouTube

And it seems, Germany gave him the finger too, since 2008.

Berlin Speech: 200,000 for Obama in 2008; Only 6,000 Today...

Ayers has no backbone.

Ayers is just applying Alinsky Tactic #7:

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

Obama-ism has become a drag.

I'm not inside Ayers mind. If I were to speculate, I'd say that Ayers is not happy about being out of the Obama loop now (if he indeed is). When he is not part of the power, he wants to fight the power.

But despite giving Obama an F, he still sorta seemed like he was beaming about Obama when comparing him to other presidents. He certainly is at least happy with some of his destruction.

Despite Republicans howling about how they really don't hate Obama just this week we saw Republicans cheer for China to "beat Obama" and now they are reversing six years of outrage and disgust to side with someone they themselves called a terrorist.

Why are you pointing to allegedly bad Republicans? And who is siding with anyone? I know I'm not siding with Ayers. I was simply commending him for at least having a shred of consistency. I know that that's something lemmings like you know nothing about.

No you were actually worshipping him for saying something about Obama. Gatsby supports Bill Ayers

No you were actually worshipping him for saying something about Obama. Gatsby supports Bill Ayers

I think you need to learn the definition of worship. While you're at it, take a class in logic. Seriously, come at me with something close to valid next time or I'll have to assume you're just trolling and not bother with you.

"Every president in this century should be put on trial," Ayers told Charlie Stone on RealClearPolitics' "Morning Commute." “Every one of them goes into an office dripping with blood and then adds to it. And, yes, I think that these are war crimes. I think that they’re acts of terror.”

Ayers is a nut. Does he consider himself a terrorist?

"Ayers, whose Weather Underground bombed police stations, the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon during its anti-Vietnam War crusade in the 1960s and 1970s, said he'd give Obama a failing grade based on his presidency's policy and politics. Nevertheless, Ayers said he likes the president."

He thinks Obama is a war criminal and fails him on his policies but he likes Obama?

I think you need to learn the definition of worship. While you're at it, take a class in logic. Seriously, come at me with something close to valid next time or I'll have to assume you're just trolling and not bother with you.

Paling around with Terrorist

If Ayers' accusation of Obama's "war crimes" is something that resonates with you, it instantly tells me that you are an Ron Paul bot automaton. If there's any "war crime" Obama is guilty of, it's not giving the military the sufficient discretion they need to secure their objective. In other words, overly restrictive rules of engagement which seek to limit "collateral damage" among the enemy while contributing to increased American casualties.

He gave every President an F, some an F-

What's relevant is from which direction Ayers' criticism comes from. He criticises from a communist viewpoint. When it comes to anti-American "anti-war/pro-peace" leftists, they're right on board with reflexive Ron Paul bot libertarians like TheGreatGatsby. When you end up in agreement with the totalitarian left, it's worth retracing your steps and wondering how you got there.

He gave every President an F, some an F-

What's relevant is from which direction Ayers' criticism comes from. He criticises from a communist viewpoint. When it comes to anti-American "anti-war/pro-peace" leftists, they're right on board with reflexive Ron Paul bot libertarians like TheGreatGatsby. When you end up in agreement with the totalitarian left, it's worth retracing your steps and wondering how you got there.

Thank you for that analysis, Mr. Sock.

It's fine to be skeptical of motives. But motives are not the sole decider of reality. Nor is the seemingly shared final positions of two parties with different outlooks, some how proof of ineptness. Keep your idiotic logic to yourself.

I voted "no backbone" which isn't right. Ayers is a terrorist - a scumbag - thus beloved of the left. Ayers is not "better" than anyone. He is the equivalent of Osama bin Laden or Mohamed Atta, of less worth than dogshit on the bottom of your shoe.

I voted "no backbone" which isn't right. Ayers is a terrorist - a scumbag - thus beloved of the left. Ayers is not "better" than anyone. He is the equivalent of Osama bin Laden or Mohamed Atta, of less worth than dogshit on the bottom of your shoe.

How about Orlando Bosch?

He as bad as that guy?

It's fine to be skeptical of motives. But motives are not the sole decider of reality. Nor is the seemingly shared final positions of two parties with different outlooks, some how proof of ineptness. Keep your idiotic logic to yourself.

It's not about being "skeptical" of Ayers' motives. Ayers is very candid about his political orientation and worldview. He is criticising Obama from the communistic perspective, viewing Obama as too right-wing for his tastes. Naturally, as a communist that hates America he opposes American military endeavours of any flavour. You, as a reflexive Ron Paul bot, are on board with him. Apparently criticising Obama from any direction is palatable to you, because you can't be bothered to actually examine the substance of the criticism.

What "history"?

This was a bullshit talking point debunked multiple times.

Hey comrade.....which reeducation camp did you graduate from?

The school of reality.

And I ain't your "comrade"..commie.

:eusa_shhh:

Sorry comrade, you're alternate reality doesn't get to substitute for the real thing. Ayers criminal past and activities are well known and documented. Hell, he doesn't deny it......why are you? Oh yeah, I forgot......reeducation. Carry on comrade, there will be an extra slice of bread for you tonight.

It's not about being "skeptical" of Ayers' motives. Ayers is very candid about his political orientation and worldview. He is criticising Obama from the communistic perspective, viewing Obama as too right-wing for his tastes. Naturally, as a communist that hates America he opposes American military endeavours of any flavour. You, as a reflexive Ron Paul bot, are on board with him. Apparently criticising Obama from any direction is palatable to you, because you can't be bothered to actually examine the substance of the criticism.

If a Paulbot is someone who believe in freedom and the Constitution, then you're not hurting my feelings.

But let's back the truck up here, Mister Sock. I'm not even that focused on whether or not Ayers is right in this instance. Mainly b/c it's patently obvious that he is and I could care less about the denials of pathological liars like yourself. Obama has a license to kill at this point. It's that simple.

No. My point really speaks more about idiot lemmings, true bots if you will, like yourself. Idiots like you cried war crimes w/Bush and give Obama a pass. That's why I make the point that you're sad when Ayers has more morals and fortitude than the typical liberal.

Forum List

Back