Is Bill Ayers better than most liberals (and conservatives)?

Bill Ayers has:

• More backbone than liberals.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • More backbone than conservatives.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More backbone than conservatives and liberals.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No backbone.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Has Bill Ayers done some bad things? Yes. Has he said some bad things? Yes. Does he have crazy positions, imo? Yes. Does he always have good motives, imo? No.

But, he actually gave the liberal god, Obama an F. He actually said that Obama should be tried for his war crimes. And he did so, very publicly, on camera. This is way more backbone than most liberals and arguably most conservatives have these days, is it not?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJJcu6ESCEM]Bill Ayers Exclusive: 'Try Obama for War Crimes' 6/18/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Has Bill Ayers done some bad things? Yes. Has he said some bad things? Yes. Does he have crazy positions, imo? Yes. Does he always have good motives, imo? No.

But, he actually gave the liberal god, Obama an F. He actually said that Obama should be tried for his war crimes. And he did so, very publicly, on camera. This is way more backbone than most liberals and arguably most conservatives have these days, is it not?

Bill Ayers Exclusive: 'Try Obama for War Crimes' 6/18/2013 - YouTube

He gave every President an F, some an F-

That's noteworthy, I suppose. Still, he isn't exactly being an ideological cheerleader is he? Not in this context anyhow.

That's noteworthy, I suppose. Still, he isn't exactly being an ideological cheerleader is he? Not in this context anyhow.

No, but I got the impression that he thought well of Obama.

No, but I got the impression that he thought well of Obama.

I get that impression too from his body language and from his mitigated phrasings. Perhaps, he is ultimately offering an empty indictment. Still, it's at least sticking to his values on a superficial level. I'm not even seeing that from most liberals these days.

Wait, what?

Ayers?

Didn't you guys say he was the worst Terrorist since Bin Laden?

:lol:

Translation: 'I have no intention of taking on this issue head on.'

What issue?

You guys gave Obama the "palling around with terrorists" tag because of Ayers. By the way, McCain was involved with Ayers as well..so were many republicans because of his work in education.

Now?

You are holding this fellow up as some kind of person who's opinion "matters".

Why is that?

Oh yeah..because he's saying something bad about Obama.

Putin, Netanyahu and now Ayers..

Is there no end to the people you folks will align yourselves with when the join the "I hate Obama" club?

:cool:

If it weren't for an FBI screwup on his and his wife cases, they would both have been in jail.

Backbone?? Not hardly. He and his wife are criminals who got away with it.

Bush first. Then we can talk about Obama.

OK, what are you charging Bush with?

Obama we know, the targeting and killing of Americans. The targeting of those in foreign ally countries with a ratio of 50:1 innocent to guilty.

Kind of debunks the whole notion of "palling around with terrorists", don't it?

:eusa_whistle:

I didn't realize that opinions could be so strong as to erase documented history. Thanks for clearing that up.

What "history"?

This was a bullshit talking point debunked multiple times.

Did you listen to the BS Ayers was saying? He certainly talked about Obama as someone he knows quite well. Hillary would not have started this rumor without some shred of evidence.

Wait, what?

Ayers?

Didn't you guys say he was the worst Terrorist since Bin Laden?

:lol:

Translation: 'I have no intention of taking on this issue head on.'

What issue?

You guys gave Obama the "palling around with terrorists" tag because of Ayers. By the way, McCain was involved with Ayers as well..so were many republicans because of his work in education.

Now?

You are holding this fellow up as some kind of person who's opinion "matters".

Why is that?

Oh yeah..because he's saying something bad about Obama.

Putin, Netanyahu and now Ayers..

Is there no end to the people you folks will align yourselves with when the join the "I hate Obama" club?

:cool:

Yawn. You guys? Them guys? I don't care about your us vs. them crap.

Forum List

Back