Is Being Anti-Trump the Same as Being Anti-Whitey?

The entire candidate crew of the Democratic Party openly pledged to import and hand over huge sums of welfare to criminal illegal alien brown people as well as domestic brown racists if they will help replace white people and vote in American elections, specifically because they aren't 'white'... They are the Party whose base openly brags about 'Payback' for imagined past 'crimes' against people of color, they openly fund and sponsor racist gangs like La Raza and BLM, the NAACP, the Black Caucus, etc., and they openly call for policies they know for a fact will result in the genocide of Jewish people in Israel.

Any asshole here who supports the Democratic Party and then disingenuously claims they aren't racists is a bald faced liar; their entire Party platform is based on racism, and it is the one platform that unites the Democratic Party. The only other platform of real interest to them is 'normalizing' sexual deviancy and pedophilia.

Last edited:
It seems like it. Why is there so much hate for Whitey?

When Hitler rose to power he did so largely by focusing the frustration and pain of the German people and a simple focal point.

Hitler made the Jews a scapegoat to be blamed for any and every ill that ever befell mankind.

democrats are the new Nazis, whites are the new Jews. White people are the scapegoat that democrats blame for everything from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the crack epidemic in the 90's.

It's interesting if you trace back the philosophical roots of the modern left's anti-white mindset: European Jewish academics writing from a very Jewish perspective.

There is no "anti-white mindset." What does religion have anything to do with it? You are trying to build some weird connections between race and religion that simply do not exist.

In the spirit of keeping this thread civil, I’ll be short...
When you celebrate ‘greater diversity’ you are essentially celebrating ‘fewer whites’...how/why this completely escapes you people is mind blowing.

Further....NOTHING...no political group, no business, no community, no city, no state....NOTHING...is better with fewer whites. That said, celebrating the displacement of white folks is celebrating degredation...it’s super bizarre when people celebrate degradation..don’t you think?

Celebrating "greater diversity" merely involves acknowledging people who were here all the time but were relegated to invisibility and/or were denied, or otherwise could not secure a forum to speak. Everyone is still here, whites included. Whites have not been tossed off the boat. It's just that more folks are boarding the boat that they should have been on in the first place.

When Hitler rose to power he did so largely by focusing the frustration and pain of the German people and a simple focal point.

Hitler made the Jews a scapegoat to be blamed for any and every ill that ever befell mankind.

democrats are the new Nazis, whites are the new Jews. White people are the scapegoat that democrats blame for everything from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the crack epidemic in the 90's.

It's interesting if you trace back the philosophical roots of the modern left's anti-white mindset: European Jewish academics writing from a very Jewish perspective.

There is no "anti-white mindset." What does religion have anything to do with it? You are trying to build some weird connections between race and religion that simply do not exist.

When you celebrate ‘greater diversity’ you are essentially celebrating ‘fewer whites’...how/why this completely escapes you people is mind blowing.

Further....NOTHING...no political group, no business, no community, no city, no state....NOTHING...is better with fewer whites. That said, celebrating the displacement of white folks is celebrating degredation...it’s super bizarre when people celebrate degradation..don’t you think?

Celebrating "greater diversity" merely involves acknowledging people who were here all the time but were relegated to invisibility and/or were denied, or otherwise could not secure a forum to speak. Everyone is still here, whites included. Whites have not been tossed off the boat. It's just that more folks are boarding the boat that they should have been on in the first place.

Do you support greater diversity in Kenya? Should more whites be sought?

Why, or why not, Hysteria?

Stupid question. What would I know about another country? I do know about this one. I think that I made clear that I was referring to people who have been here all the time, but were not included in various aspects of society and were silent.

Of what have you been deprived because of the demographic group you are in?

That’s a very polished reasonably phrased spin.
BUT the meat on the bone remains the same...as much as it might hurt your feelings to acknowledge, this is a white nation...founded, built, funded and run by whites. You celebrating the DISPLACEMENT of whites can’t be spun. Whites have yet to see one single benefit to this diversity bullshit you weirdos are all giddy about. I’ve asked you people many of times to show us one single statistic or fact to confirm that we benefit from DIVERSITY and the best I get is “food recipes” and “big Latin ass females”.....Maybe you have something to share?

Stupid question. What would I know about another country? I do know about this one. I think that I made clear that I was referring to people who have been here all the time, but were not included in various aspects of society and were silent.

Who are these people you speak of whom have “been here all the time”?

BUT the meat on the bone remains the same...as much as it might hurt your feelings to acknowledge, this is a white nation...founded, built, funded and run by whites. You celebrating the DISPLACEMENT of whites can’t be spun. Whites have yet to see one single benefit to this diversity bullshit you weirdos are all giddy about. I’ve asked you people many of times to show us one single statistic or fact to confirm that we benefit from DIVERSITY and the best I get is “food recipes” and “big Latin ass females”.....Maybe you have something to share?

When has this been a "white nation"? The Native People were already here. Spanish-speaking people (assuming that one does not think of them as "white," have been here for hundreds of years and used to own a good part of what is now the U.S.A. People of African descent have been here since the colonies, at least. And while gender is not a matter of race, women have been here all the time.

In any event, this whole claim rests on the activities of people who have been dead for hundreds of years, and they did not build this country by themselves. All participated, willingly or unwillingly.

This is not a good time to make stupid claims about white supremacy, if there ever is a good time to do so. With the advent of the orange whore and his cronies, the worst scum among us, the most trashy among us, have come out into the open. trump, pigpence, mcconnell, perry, "religious" assholes like graham, jeffress, devoss. These people are nothing to be proud of.

When has this been a "white nation"? The Native People were already here. Spanish-speaking people (assuming that one does not think of them as "white," have been here for hundreds of years and used to own a good part of what is now the U.S.A. People of African descent have been here since the colonies, at least. And while gender is not a matter of race, women have been here all the time.

In any event, this whole claim rests on the activities of people who have been dead for hundreds of years, and they did not build this country by themselves. All participated, willingly or unwillingly.

This is not a good time to make stupid claims about white supremacy, if there ever is a good time to do so. With the advent of the orange whore and his cronies, the worst scum among us, the most trashy among us, have come out into the open. trump, pigpence, mcconnell, perry, "religious" assholes like graham, jeffress, devoss. These people are nothing to be proud of.

Since it’s founding in 1776 this nation has been, built, funded and run by white folks...You didn’t know that?
I know it must really bother you but you should know that we have this thing called the Declaration Of Independence...did you know the British conquered this territory and declared total sovereignty? Why does that suck for you?

Why wouldn’t whites be ‘supreme’ in a white founded, built, funded and run nation?
Who’s ‘supreme’ in Japan?
Knowing where you’re headed with your nonsense...I’ll leave you with this.
If natives own the right to America then doesn’t this guy own the right to the world?
evolution-of-man-12-638.jpg

And don’t you claim that we are all descendants of that guy?
So what does that mean?

There are two elements involved for those of us who don't care for him: Issues and behaviors.

It's one thing to disagree on issues. That's fine. The problem here is that he is also an embarrassing, childish buffoon supported by people who enable his worst behaviors by refusing to hold him to a higher standard. He is absolutely unique in modern American politics in terms of his grade school-level temperament. No one else compares. Not even close.

So it's a couple of things, I guess.

But the flip side of that argument, is that pretty much all of our past leaders, have not been Trump, and your side have savaged them.

Patrick Buchanan basically ran on the same platform back in 92, and your side painted him as a racist, and BOOM, he was marginalized and that was the end of it.

Decades of lost time, when we could have addressed the failures of globalization way earlier.

This is your world. Trump's style works in it.

There is no such thing as an "anti-whitey" movement. This thread implies that if one is white, like myself, "we" have an obligation to support an ignorant, lowlife piece of trash like the orange whore, who is totally unqualified to be POTUS and is trying to destroy this country. Some, most of us "whites" have standards.

The op asks if there is a connection between being anti-Trump and being anti-white, and if so, how much.

That is the opposite of what you said it was. So, let us dismiss that lie.

Also, your claim there is no "anti-whitey movement" is also nonsense and an obvious lie. Knock that shit off. Don't be a troll.

Discussing real racial animosity is not being a snowflake.

That you would want to be dishonest about that, is very strange.

are imaginary people being mean to you again? I told them to stop.

Nice logical fallacy.

The way that our society, celebrates anti-white racism and discrimination is painfully clear to anyone that is paying attention.

Discussing it, is completely reasonable. Your dismissal, is an attempt to AVOID that discussion.

If you had something, to show that what I previously said, was not true, you would have led with that, because proving me wrong, is a far more effective way of crushing someone, that trying to avoid the discussion.

Avoiding the discussion is something people do, when on some level, they know that what they are claiming, is not true.

Your behavior demonstrates that you know I am right.

Drivel and obfuscation. You don't have rational thoughts nor the capacity to express such.

Except I just made a very clear and rational point. You are the one obviously obfuscating.

Do you dream in shades of orange color?

Wow. That was really clear. Certainly not you being obfuscating.

My point stands, you liar.

The way that our society, celebrates anti-white racism and discrimination is painfully clear to anyone that is paying attention.

Discussing it, is completely reasonable. Your dismissal, is an attempt to AVOID that discussion.

If you had something, to show that what I previously said, was not true, you would have led with that, because proving me wrong, is a far more effective way of crushing someone, that trying to avoid the discussion.

Avoiding the discussion is something people do, when on some level, they know that what they are claiming, is not true.

Your behavior demonstrates that you know I am right.

When it comes to you Marxists, "diversity" means "anti-white." "Diversity" is demanded of white nations, we need more brown and black people until those are no longer white nations and become like London. BUT suggest that the same be done in Africa or Asia and suddenly it's "oh no, that is IMPERIALISM." The sheer magnitude of your hypocrisy is beyond belief, yet you and your fellow Stalinists say this with a straight face. Why do you Communists never demand Japan "assimilate" Africa or South America? What of your beloved Iran? Should they not have hundreds of millions from subsahara Africa migrate to them?

No, "diversity" means the dilution of white, European culture - that is the ONLY meaning. When Lebron James was sucking Xi Jinping off in Beijing, how many black Chinese did he encounter? Yet you Stalinists have no problem with that..

When it comes to you Marxists, "diversity" means "anti-white." "Diversity" is demanded of white nations, we need more brown and black people until those are no longer white nations and become like London. BUT suggest that the same be done in Africa or Asia and suddenly it's "oh no, that is IMPERIALISM." The sheer magnitude of your hypocrisy is beyond belief, yet you and your fellow Stalinists say this with a straight face. Why do you Communists never demand Japan "assimilate" Africa or South America? What of your beloved Iran? Should they not have hundreds of millions from subsahara Africa migrate to them?

No, "diversity" means the dilution of white, European culture - that is the ONLY meaning. When Lebron James was sucking Xi Jinping off in Beijing, how many black Chinese did he encounter? Yet you Stalinists have no problem with that..
Excellent points made, aside from the raunchy part, but the points were on point.

We see that there are nation's that the world knows is trying hard to remain over 90% pure in their race as you make note of, yet we see no calls to change that immediately by the leftist who want to control the world or better yet use the world conveniently to control us. So basically they go after soft targets to formulate their changes either from within or without, and then they surround those whom refuse change for a later date in which they figure they will bring forth in their own time.

Gaining power by them is a young concept, but it's likend to a fast growing cancer, virus or movement that is sweeping the world.

Forum List

Back