Is Baltimore enough for RW to into another Obama bashing thread? But how is it Clinton's fault?

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
I think the RW here have to stop blaming on baseless information...

They have to start thinking about Clinton. You have to start using your imagination, invent (more) stuff...
I know what the hard right are going to say.

'She has been in public eye for so long....'

But that just defeatist talk... Are we sure she didn't have sex with a secret service agent, she had the opportunity and who is there to prove she didn't...

Remember this election is not about the GOP winning but about taking out the Democrat first...

They have to start thinking about Clinton. You have to start using your imagination, invent (more) stuff...

But that just defeatist talk... Are we sure she didn't have sex with a secret service agent, she had the opportunity and who is there to prove she didn't...

Remember this election is not about the GOP winning but about taking out the Democrat first...
I dont recall anyone blaming Clinton. So your thread is a fail troll thread lying piece of shit from the get-go. Now get lost.

I dont recall anyone blaming Clinton. So your thread is a fail troll thread lying piece of shit from the get-go. Now get lost.

yes, its far easier to blame progressive policies as a whole, and blanket the whole movement with the stink of failure.

But this is a missed opportunity....

Why are you blaming Obama when Hillary is the one in the next election....

This has to be Hillary's fault for (reason to be fabricated later)....

yes, its far easier to blame progressive policies as a whole, and blanket the whole movement with the stink of failure.

Decent policy but we need to make this personal...

By not making it personal someone might notice that conservative policy of discrimination and gutting of social programs. Further investigation will show that conservative policies has caused these types of situations. Lack of education and hope...

Obama hasn't helped. In fact, him and Holder have incited and played the Race-Baiting game often. But he is who he is. He'll always be a Communist Organizer agitator. He's a divider, not a uniter.

Obama hasn't helped. In fact, him and Holder have incited and played the Race-Baiting game often. But he is who he is. He'll always be a Communist Organizer agitator. He's a divider, not a uniter.

Wrong person... This has to be Clinton's fault...

Is Clinton not a divider too...

Jesus - grasp at straws much?

You drinking Ted, your thread title is confusing dude. I don't think anyone has blamed Obama or Clinton, the rest of your post is pointless and just plain strange.

Get some help with your addiction issues and make sure you vote for Hillary, she is my first pick for the Democrats.

Assless-Chaps-Assless.jpg

Decent policy but we need to make this personal...

By not making it personal someone might notice that conservative policy of discrimination and gutting of social programs. Further investigation will show that conservative policies has caused these types of situations. Lack of education and hope...

its the social programs that are the problem in the first place. Your progressive method of throwing money at a problem isn't working, and of course your solution is to throw more money at it.

These are your failures, not ours, all on you, none on us.

Communists are dividers. Hillary Clinton is a Communist too. She adheres to the same Saul Alinsky 'Rules for Radicals' rulebook as Obama. They have to agitate. They have to pit American against American. It's 'Divide & Conquer.'

Communists are dividers. Hillary Clinton is a Communist too. She adheres to the same Saul Alinsky 'Rules for Radicals' rulebook as Obama. They have to agitate. They have to pit American against American. It's 'Divide & Conquer.'

Don't you find it "curious" how it always seems to be rich folks who embrace communism? THEY make the rules and WE follow them. THEY get richer and we? well, WE just take it in the shorts....curious

The rightwing propaganda machine best uses the Alinsky rules.

As opposed to what you're doing. Got it.

The rightwing propaganda machine best uses the Alinsky rules.

Maybe, but Alinsky is worshipped by Democrats. He was a loyal Democrat himself. Both Obama and Clinton strictly adhere to his 'Rules for Radicals' rulebook. They have to agitate and incite. It's the golden rule for Communists.

But this is a missed opportunity....

Why are you blaming Obama when Hillary is the one in the next election....

This has to be Hillary's fault for (reason to be fabricated later)....

They give the O'bama a pass because they get to pin it on a "Democratic-controlled city".

Obviously the leftist practice of having trash collection on Wednesdays where a Republican city would do it on Thursday is what's behind social unrest.

Now, when it was Republican-controlled Ferguson, they had to outsource to O'bama. Whatever suits the occasion.

Clearly Baltimore is the fault of Andrew Jackson. Missed opportunity.

Partisan hacks. They so funny.

Unclever Liberal tripe.

Forum List

Back