Is Baltimore enough for RW to into another Obama bashing thread? But how is it Clinton's fault?

I think the RW here have to stop blaming on baseless information...

They have to start thinking about Clinton. You have to start using your imagination, invent (more) stuff...
I know what the hard right are going to say.

'She has been in public eye for so long....'

But that just defeatist talk... Are we sure she didn't have sex with a secret service agent, she had the opportunity and who is there to prove she didn't...

Remember this election is not about the GOP winning but about taking out the Democrat first...
I dont recall anyone blaming Clinton. So your thread is a fail troll thread lying piece of shit from the get-go. Now get lost.
But this is a missed opportunity....

Why are you blaming Obama when Hillary is the one in the next election....

This has to be Hillary's fault for (reason to be fabricated later)....
No, Hillary's fuck ups are with foreign countries. She hasn't made her policies in the US yet.

They have to start thinking about Clinton. You have to start using your imagination, invent (more) stuff...

But that just defeatist talk... Are we sure she didn't have sex with a secret service agent, she had the opportunity and who is there to prove she didn't...

Remember this election is not about the GOP winning but about taking out the Democrat first...
I dont recall anyone blaming Clinton. So your thread is a fail troll thread lying piece of shit from the get-go. Now get lost.

They give the O'bama a pass because they get to pin it on a "Democratic-controlled city".

Obviously the leftist practice of having trash collection on Wednesdays where a Republican city would do it on Thursday is what's behind social unrest.

Now, when it was Republican-controlled Ferguson, they had to outsource to O'bama. Whatever suits the occasion.

Clearly Baltimore is the fault of Andrew Jackson. Missed opportunity.

Partisan hacks. They so funny.

Steer clear of any areas controlled by Democrats. They're likely to be Third World messes. Democrats have proven to fluck shit up bigtime. So now add Baltimore to the long list of Democrat-run Hellholes to steer clear of.

Last edited:

They give the O'bama a pass because they get to pin it on a "Democratic-controlled city".

Obviously the leftist practice of having trash collection on Wednesdays where a Republican city would do it on Thursday is what's behind social unrest.

Now, when it was Republican-controlled Ferguson, they had to outsource to O'bama. Whatever suits the occasion.

Clearly Baltimore is the fault of Andrew Jackson. Missed opportunity.

Partisan hacks. They so funny.

Steer clear of any areas controlled by Democrats. They're likely be Third World messes. Democrats have proven to fluck shit up bigtime. So now add Baltimore to the long list of Democrat-run Hellholes to steer clear of.

Went right over your head, huh Hack?

Tell me -- are you from Hackensack? Are you into changing electronics to do things they weren't designed to do? Do you buy those electronics at RadiosHack? Are you a taxi driver?

Hey look, Baltimore is just another Democrat-run Shithole. We all know that. But that being said, American Cops should stop killing Citizens so often. The U.S. Police Force is among the most violent deadliest in the world. It ranks right up there with brutal Police States like Burma, Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, and so on.

The murder rate is absolutely shocking. American Cops are murdering Citizens at an alarming rate. We do have a big problem with our Police. So I can understand the frustration and anger.

I think you need to stop dropping acid before you post.

It's neither Obama nor Clinton's "fault," the notion is partisan idiocy.

But most USMB conservatives are perfectly comfortable contriving and propagating such lies.

Sorry Clayton,

With so many idiotic threads by the frothing at the mouth Right Wing, I just wanted to see how far they will go....

It's neither Obama nor Clinton's "fault," the notion is partisan idiocy.

But most USMB conservatives are perfectly comfortable contriving and propagating such lies.

Sorry Clayton,

With so many idiotic threads by the frothing at the mouth Right Wing, I just wanted to see how far they will go....

Can't give brutal thugs 'Space' to rape & pillage. The Mayor should be arrested and held accountable for every crime committed during these riots. And since she is a loyal Obama lackey, he is to blame somewhat. He certainly hasn't helped in these situations. He's only incited by way of endless Race-Baiting.

Forum List

Back