Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

The NYT has a record of making up stories. A well documented record.

Fake new from TDS afflicted Moon Bats.

Some how the IRS never caught onto this you would think if there was some kind of fraud, scam or something illegal going on they would have.
Read the article. It explores that question.

And no matter how much you cry like a little bitch, he will still be a shitty president. But you should really think twice about defending a President who has a lifelong history of tax evasion.
He might turn out to be a shitty president like the last two, but as of right now he ain’t so bad.
He just added over another trillion to the debt. Perhaps the highest deficit ever.

So he's one of the worst ever.

Are you shitting me? All of a sudden the crazy, angry hypocrite left is sensitive to "the manipulating of values to evade taxes" when there are corporations set up for the sole purpose of avoiding taxes. Either lefties were actually born yesterday or they are profoundly stupid or they think the rest of America is as stupid as they are.

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
Let us know when they don't find anything liar.

They are saying Trump wasn't self made.

But actually got hundreds of millions of dollars from his dad and who had to bail him out of bankruptcy again and again.

Way more than we were ever told.

Links to follow.

They who? Madcow and another ill fated tax scoop? Lol

They are saying Trump wasn't self made.

But actually got hundreds of millions of dollars from his dad and who had to bail him out of bankruptcy again and again.

Way more than we were ever told.

Links to follow.

You got him now! Not only help from Russia but from his Dad!?
They reported there were over 290 revenue streams from his father to funnel money without paying taxes.

That means someone has been doing a LOT of investigation. Over 290. Wow.

Trump the first president in decades who refused to release his tax records. Now we know why.

Like I said...you got him now! Really Ill bet this time is it! Way to keep the faith!

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

See? I told you guys the willfully blind pseudocons won't read the article.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

I see a lot about taxes today...funny that. new talking points out?

TA-DAAAAAAA!
Nope, I'm nope reading anything the proven liars at the nyt writes. Why would I? They are proven liars like you are. Feel free to keep sucking on their news feed though, gayputin.

Anyone who knows anything knows this.

Except of course for his worshippers, for whom he is their Orange God and can do no wrong.

TA-DAAAAAAA!
Nope, I'm nope reading anything the proven liars at the nyt writes. Why would I? They are proven liars like you are. Feel free to keep sucking on their news feed though, gayputin.
TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

:113:

Some how the IRS never caught onto this you would think if there was some kind of fraud, scam or something illegal going on they would have.
I have and since he was never charged with any crime he either did nothing illegal or there was not enough evidence to charge him with anything. So I will let everyone enjoy their latest nothing burger and I’m going to focus on what is relevant in the year 2018.

TA-DAAAAAAA!
TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

:113:
all you traitors do is lie cheat and steal. One day, God willing, you will get what you deserve along with the rest of the lib scum.

I have and since he was never charged with any crime he either did nothing illegal or there was not enough evidence to charge him with anything. So I will let everyone enjoy their latest nothing burger and I’m going to focus on what is relevant in the year 2018.
If you have read the article, then you would know the answer.

You didn't read it.

This article may very well result in the IRS taking a deeper dive into the Trump empire's finances. The statute of limitations for criminal liability has expired, but not for civil penalties.

It's a stunning article.
Trump's lawyer has already blasted back with threats against the NYT.
The Times editors must be fairly sure of their information since they know Trump is a sue-aholic.

This piece distills the info down well:
11 Takeaways From The Times’s Investigation Into Trump’s Wealth

It would be interesting to know how many of the 535 Congress Critters became multi-millionaires while in office. Start by questioning The K Street Clique.

Unrelated.

Forum List

Back