Is anyone still confused?

What? - who can forget Tex Perry's brain freeze? After saying he would do away with the Department of Education - oops...

That would actually do a lot to increase education in the US. Along with getting rid of the teacher's union.

You don't -know- getting rid the teacher's union would increase education -- you're projecting-----projecting your feelings into your statement, "getting rid of the teachers union" would increase education. OTOH, what we know for sure is; as the teachers union got stronger, so did American leadership in technological innovation and-----and as the union got weaker - so did the American economy...

Don't be such a child. You're not impressive.

I think the American people have finally come to the conlusion that American neo-con bombast needs to be simply ignored.

no, snake. what americans have come to realize is that liberalism is a fraud, a hoax, and a failure. Americans finally are coming back to the vision of the founders and the constitution. Its about freedom, not the govt being your nanny.

you are free to succeed or to fail, thats what real freedom is. Scares you doesn't it?

As to why the US must remain technologically and militarily far ahead of the nearest pretender to world leadership/domination? The twin goat fucks of flight 370 and Putin's move on Crimea scream for a leader to take charge...a leader who can solve problems and strike terror into the hearts of potential enemies. Clearly we do not have that leader now...and the thought of a Hillary at the helm is unimaginable.

Onswipe

But Hillary took the reset button home with her.

As to why the US must remain technologically and militarily far ahead of the nearest pretender to world leadership/domination? The twin goat fucks of flight 370 and Putin's move on Crimea scream for a leader to take charge...a leader who can solve problems and strike terror into the hearts of potential enemies. Clearly we do not have that leader now...and the thought of a Hillary at the helm is unimaginable.

Onswipe

But Hillary took the reset button home with her.

And what would you do? Oh'yess you'd reduce our military and cut government to the one.

I think the American people have finally come to the conlusion that American neo-con bombast needs to be simply ignored.

no, snake. what americans have come to realize is that liberalism is a fraud, a hoax, and a failure. Americans finally are coming back to the vision of the founders and the constitution. Its about freedom, not the govt being your nanny.

you are free to succeed or to fail, thats what real freedom is. Scares you doesn't it?

So what has made us the most successful country on earth from infrastructure, science and standards = bad to you. the nws, noaa, nasa, fda, epa, etc are all unconstitutional because of a fraud like you. lol

I choose to live with the best science programs on earth and with pride in my country. You choose to live with goats!

So what has made us the most successful country on earth from infrastructure, science and standards = bad to you. the nws, noaa, nasa, fda, epa, etc are all unconstitutional because of a fraud like you. lol

I choose to live with the best science programs on earth and with pride in my country. You choose to live with goats!

have you lost your mind? a big intrusive government won't give us infrastructure, science, and standards. It will make us a third class nation where only a few super elites will have any power and any money.

Scientific advancement does not come from govt "investment", it comes from the profit motive. it comes from people like Gates and Jobs who create a product that the entire world wants.

to get what you say you want, we need to get govt out of the way.

you need to read Atlas Shrugged. Especially the part where John Galt says to the govt "just get the hell out of my way".

Read it, you might learn something.

then read 1984 by Orwell and you will see obama's vision of america.

the-us-spends-more-than-any-country-in-the-world-on-its-military-and-equipment.jpg

chart-of-the-day-us-military-vs-world-feb-15-2012.jpg

military-spending.jpg

2011-10-31-afscgraphdiscretionaryspending.jpg

Top%20Ten%20Budgets%20with%20Sequestation.jpg

Onswipe

Yes. I am still confused as to what the fuck you're talking about.

Your link has nothing to do with your post, and your post is schoolyard macho bullshit that has no relation to the reality of international relations. It's buzzword-filled nonsense.

"a leader to take charge"
"a leader who can solve problems"
"strike terror into the hearts of potential enemies"

You sound like you're quoting shitty cold war movies.

KNB wants us to cut military spending but he wants us to kick Putin's ass every time he makes a move-------------have we found a new definition of insanity?

blah blah, the right is evil, blah blah, reactionaries, blah blah, bash the right never the left, blah blach blech blah

:lol:

KNB wants us to cut military spending but he wants us to kick Putin's ass every time he makes a move-------------have we found a new definition of insanity?

So Obama IS tough???

Tell us what the position is, already....

your comment has nothing to do with mine. I did not mention obama, neither did KNB.

I don't know what obama's position is, neither does he.

This thread is more proof:

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

Did I say anything about kicking Putin's ass? I couldn't give a fuck less about Crimea. I'll never live there. If it becomes a humanitarian crisis, then an international effort needs to be made to cripple Russia. But the US does not have the legal or moral authority anymore to tell anyone on Earth to respect human rights laws.

The US is not going to remain #1 for much longer because of the war in Afghanistan. The CIA trained the Mujaheddin in guerrilla warfare specifically with the intention of being able to bog down a more powerful invading force in a costly, unwinnable conflict. The Soviet Union threw money and resources into Afghanistan, trying to maintain some semblance of control, but without success. Afghanistan has since been an endless nightmare because of the religious fervor of radical Islam combined with the CIA's advanced guerrilla tactics adopted from the Viet Cong.

After ten years in Afghanistan, the Soviet Union collapsed. The US is now ten years in Afghanistan, and American cities are filing for bankruptcy, unemployment is still high, the debt keeps rising, military spending is through the roof while our bridges, schools, and even private charities are ridiculously underfunded and outdated, the nation came very close to going into default, and there is still not a single hint at victory.

Is anyone still confused? The US has spent $2b every week in Afghanistan for over ten years. Does anyone wonder why the economy sucks?

Did I say anything about kicking Putin's ass? I couldn't give a fuck less about Crimea. I'll never live there. If it becomes a humanitarian crisis, then an international effort needs to be made to cripple Russia. But the US does not have the legal or moral authority anymore to tell anyone on Earth to respect human rights laws.

The US is not going to remain #1 for much longer because of the war in Afghanistan. The CIA trained the Mujaheddin in guerrilla warfare specifically with the intention of being able to bog down a more powerful invading force in a costly, unwinnable conflict. The Soviet Union threw money and resources into Afghanistan, trying to maintain some semblance of control, but without success. Afghanistan has since been an endless nightmare because of the religious fervor of radical Islam combined with the CIA's advanced guerrilla tactics adopted from the Viet Cong.

After ten years in Afghanistan, the Soviet Union collapsed. The US is now ten years in Afghanistan, and American cities are filing for bankruptcy, unemployment is still high, the debt keeps rising, military spending is through the roof while our bridges, schools, and even private charities are ridiculously underfunded and outdated, the nation came very close to going into default, and there is still not a single hint at victory.

Is anyone still confused? The US has spent $2b every week in Afghanistan for over ten years. Does anyone wonder why the economy sucks?

I must have misread you. my mistake.

but we need to make a distinction between miliitary spending for fiascos like viet nam, afghanistan, iraq, korea, and kosovo and the need to keep this country strong and able to defend itself from any and all would-be attackers.

is there waste in the DOD budget? of course, there is waste in every element of government spending.

Forum List

Back