Is anyone hearing any rumors on Independents for 2020?

It's getting less and less likely that I'll be able to vote for a Democratic presidential ticket in 2020, since the party has clearly and completely lost its fucking mind.

If Schultz runs, great. But he may not.

Is anyone hearing any other names?
List the sane people who can run and you have your answer.

It's getting less and less likely that I'll be able to vote for a Democratic presidential ticket in 2020, since the party has clearly and completely lost its fucking mind.

Maybe someone will come out of nowhere when they see what a cluster fuck this is.

I'll keep hoping.

there is always the constitution party,,,

Maybe someone will come out of nowhere when they see what a cluster fuck this is.

I'll keep hoping.
We got an unvetted unknown in 08, we don’t need another train wreck.

I'll keep hoping.
as opposed the the current train wrecks???

it could even work out,,the truth is we just dont know,,

I have never and will never vote for a dem or repube at the fed level,,,due to their record of course,,,

I'll keep hoping.

I have never and will never vote for a dem or repube at the fed level,,,due to their record of course,,,
Ya, the record of non Reps and Dems is so outstanding.... said no one ever.

I'll keep hoping.

Ya, the record of non Reps and Dems is so outstanding.... said no one ever.
compared to the dems and repubes record it is outstanding because they have never lied cheated and stolen from the american people

I vote for a candidate, not a party.

If 2016 taught us anything it was that "parties" are irrelevant.

The party, writ large, has lost its fucking mind.

I doubt that I can support that.

Even such a blanket generalization could be true it's still irrelevant. "Parties" are not on the ballot. People are. There is literally no election in which you can vote for a party.

My usual candidate is an "independent".

71621476.jpg

Even such a blanket generalization could be true it's still irrelevant. "Parties" are not on the ballot. People are. There is literally no election in which you can vote for a party.
not sure about your state but mine has a party line vote box,,,you can check it and all your votes go to one party across the board,,,

not to mention its the partys that control who gets on the ballot with their rules,,,

Looks like we disagree then.

71621476.jpg
What is Ming's position on taxation of craft beer?

Why does it not surprise me that you'd go :lalala: as soon as rational reason was introduced, rather than admit you hadn't thought of it...

So you actually go vote for a party then? If that's the case why is your title looking for "independents"? You know what "independent" means, right?

A political party is a machine, a device to organize and consolidate power. A horse they ride in on, because they need the power the horse has to get there. Do you actually think everyone riding a similarly-named horse carries the same abilities and ideas? You think Nancy Pelosi and Zell Miller and Alexandrio Ocasio-Cortez and Billy Graham are all identical? You think Rump has anything in common with anyone else with an R after their name?

71621476.jpg
What is Ming's position on taxation of craft beer?
Don't worry, you'll get to keep what little I.... Uuummmm, eerrrrr, he doesn't take.

Why does it not surprise me that you'd go :lalala: as soon as rational reason was introduced, rather than admit you hadn't thought of it...

So you actually go vote for a party then? If that's the case why is your title looking for "independents"? You know what "independent" means, right?

A political party is a machine, a device to organize and consolidate power. A horse they ride in on, because they need the power the horse has to get there. Do you actually think everyone riding a similarly-named horse carries the same abilities and ideas? You think Nancy Pelosi and Zell Miller and Alexandrio Ocasio-Cortez and Billy Graham are all identical? You think Rump has anything in common with anyone else with an R after their name?
Great, thanks.

This guy might be running again in 2020 as an independent. Vote for him and you might get a free pony.

:laughing0301:

Vermin Supreme 2020

This guy might be running again in 2020 as an independent. Vote for him and you might get a free pony.

:laughing0301:

Vermin Supreme 2020
I like his beard! And his hat!

Forum List

Back