Is another Civil War brewing?

People as a whole will not be shooting gays. Gays are a side issue on it's best day. People will be shooting democrats.
No, they won't.
People WILL be shooting democrats. Greece could start shooting them any time now.
You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.
75% of the guns owned in America are by Republicans.

The military will stop you murdering innocent civilians since that is a violation of the Constitution.
You better RE-read that law. The Military CANNOT do that.

People WILL be shooting democrats. Greece could start shooting them any time now.
You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.

The military will stop you murdering innocent civilians since that is a violation of the Constitution.
Like they are doing in the urban killing fields today?????

Don't act dense just because DarkFury leans toward your side of the fence. He's obviously not talking about gang violence and riots. He's openly advocating shooting his fellow Americans (mostly Democrats) in an armed uprising.
I see nothing wrong in shooting a democrat. We DID have to do that once before you know.

No, they won't.

If you start an armed insurrection against the duly elected government the military can be used to restore law and order.

What you are advocating is an armed insurrection.

At that point you become the enemy of America and everything it stands for.

The military swear an oath to uphold the Constitution. They will obey the lawful orders of the duly elected CinC to ensure that peace is restored.

Don't act dense just because DarkFury leans toward your side of the fence. He's obviously not talking about gang violence and riots. He's openly advocating shooting his fellow Americans (mostly Democrats) in an armed uprising.
I see nothing wrong in shooting a democrat. We DID have to do that once before you know.

Which Dem and who is "we"?

No, they won't.

We DID have to do that once before you know.

Do you even read your own posts? :lmao:

Because he loves America so much!

You're right. It is alarmist.

And I believe, in the land of Johnny Mercer and Tennessee Williams and William Faulkner there are LGBT people living, working, paying taxes, active in their community and church and thankful that they have equal access to the protections of a marriage license.

The Conservatives who, as usual, are acting out in a fit of pique would find it difficult to rally armed support for the cause of repressing American citizens.
People as a whole will not be shooting gays. Gays are a side issue on it's best day. People will be shooting democrats.
No, they won't.

Republicans have gone crazy, but even they aren't that crazy.

Which Dem and who is "we"?
yeah Dark Furry. we're all ears.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!
Bullshit, but for a few malcontents, we are all Americans.

When our enemies shoot at us, there are no Dash-Americans.

The only way I would raise a rifle today to defend this country, is if the enemy invaded our soil and declared war on Americans.
Aside from that, this country is no longer worth fighting for.
And you will happily take what freebies you can from it. Your type always takes free things.

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone else. You don't know me or my motivations. What freebies exactly? I love my country. I'm a proud American and southerner. I support same sex marriage, I support flying the confederate battle flag and old glory. I'm not a racist, I don't discriminate against same sex couples, and I work hard for my piece of the American pie. Fact: This nation is divided. Hate, discrimination, the attack on guns and flags, God, love, and those who think they deserve something for nothing are to blame. Fact: This nations security is being compromised by civil unrest, terrorists, and ourselves. We're far from being united.

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?
You're right. It is alarmist.

And I believe, in the land of Johnny Mercer and Tennessee Williams and William Faulkner there are LGBT people living, working, paying taxes, active in their community and church and thankful that they have equal access to the protections of a marriage license.

The Conservatives who, as usual, are acting out in a fit of pique would find it difficult to rally armed support for the cause of repressing American citizens.
No, they won't.

If you are willing to spend the rest of your life in prison or be shot down by someone's security people, feel free to pick up a weapon and start shooting.

That sounds like a good idea, but I doubt it will ever happen.
IF it was just the U.S. I would tend to agree but it's not. Greece COULD start shooting them any time now.
I think in Europe they call it getting Ceaușescu'ed.
The Greeks have NO guns otherwise they might be shooting democrats TODAY. As far As the United States? I don't see it as an issue of IF only WHEN.

"If you start an armed insurrection against the duly elected government the military can be used to restore law and order.

What you are advocating is an armed insurrection.

At that point you become the enemy of America and everything it stands for.

The military swear an oath to uphold the Constitution. They will obey the lawful orders of the duly elected CinC to ensure that peace is restored."

And you WILL lose (rather quickly).

Forum List

Back