Is Ann Coulter working with Vladimir Putin?

Why attack me?
*Because you're dumber than a bag of hammers.....But rather than just suffer your stupidity in silence, you come here and tee yourself up for ridicule.

Didn’t Ann Coulter tell Donald Trump to shut down the government?
I don't listen to the guy, so I can't say.

Didn’t Trump says that the government shutdown was completely on him?
Yes, but what does that have to do with the Coulter dude?

Isn’t Vladimir Putin trying to destroy the United States?

If that's true, what does that have to do with the Coulter guy?

So right wingers attack me?
* ^^^
A guy named Ann?

25wpk2.jpg

If post # 2 in this thread is really a person living in, or born in Russia, those who support him may very well be agent provocateurs supporting Russia, and there form of government - despotism; or simply easily led fools.

th

While people like you and deanrd work for Kim Jong-un, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and George Soros.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Can you see Ann at an airport checkpoint?

Ann, would you mind stepping over here?

We’re going to have to do a strip search and full body cavity search.

Seems your name is on the terrorist watchlist.

So they spend two hours doing the full search making Ann miss her flight.

And then they tell her, oh sorry, I got your name mixed up with Achmed Bin Yabbadabbadoo. The names have such a similar spelling.

Sorry!

If post # 2 in this thread is really a person living in, or born in Russia, those who support him may very well be agent provocateurs supporting Russia, and there form of government - despotism; or simply easily led fools.

th

While people like you and deanrd work for Kim Jong-un, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and George Soros.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Kim Jong-un, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and George Soros?

A Jew, and Arab and Donald Trump‘s best friend? I don’t think those three work together.

Last edited:
Translation: Everybody who opposes Democrats and their Deep State bosses "is working for Vladimir Putin".
Trump had more than two years to clean out the deep state.

And the deep state wasn’t very kind to Hillary Clinton.

And they weren’t very kind to Barack Obama.

But suddenly they’re against Republicans?

Is this why Republicans aren’t good at things like school?

Can you see Ann at an airport checkpoint?

Ann, would you mind stepping over here?

We’re going to have to do a strip search and full body cavity search.

Seems your name is on the terrorist watchlist.

So they spend two hours doing the full search making Ann miss her flight.

And then they tell her, oh sorry, I got your name mixed up with Achmed Bin Yabbadabbadoo. The names have such a similar spelling.

Sorry!
The truly sad thing here is that you actually approve of this despotism of The State, only because of the target.

Change the object of this blatant disregard of our rights to Ruth Bader Gisnburg, and freaks like you would shit chickens.

You're a sorry, pathetic little clown, deany.

Why attack me?

Didn’t Ann Coulter tell Donald Trump to shut down the government?

Didn’t Trump says that the government shutdown was completely on him?

Isn’t Vladimir Putin trying to destroy the United States?

So right wingers attack me?

It makes them look like they’re working for either Vladimir Putin or Ann Coulter or both.
Democrats want to destroy the United States. They say it every day. No USA at all is not lost on most people. Putin has not the same level of interest in destruction as Democrats. A well used Democrat slogan is America was never great. Factually, Democrat women are marching spouting those very words.

It was Vladimir Putin that tried to warn us about the Boston Bombers. It was Democrats that let them go. It is Vladimir Putin who graciously provides shuttle service to the space station when Democrats abandoned our own rockets. And Putin did not tell us to take a hike even when Democrats put crushing sanctions on Russia.

We have a an enemy true. But it's not Putin. It's Democrats.

Translation: Everybody who opposes Democrats and their Deep State bosses "is working for Vladimir Putin".

Where is the rebuttal of the OP? An attack on the person's opinion requires a thoughtful response, not an Idiot-gram wrapped in an ad hominem.

Do better, or forever hold your objections.
What you keep forgetting whenever you trot this lame, mindless response out to make yourself appear intelligent, is that none of you accept reasonable responses or facts of any kind.

Well she sure seems like she says what she says for money.

Is she getting money directly from Russia? I don't know but I doubt she is in it as deep as Drumpf.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Kim Jong-un, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and George Soros?

A Jew, and Arab and Donald Trump‘s best friend? I don’t think those three work together.

th

I see... So now you don't believe in progressive diversity, working together, and all that crap.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Where is the rebuttal of the OP? An attack on the person's opinion requires a thoughtful response, not an Idiot-gram wrapped in an ad hominem.

What you keep forgetting whenever you trot this lame, mindless response out to make yourself appear intelligent, is that none of you accept reasonable responses or facts of any kind.

"none of you"? LOL, all of me accepts reasonable responses, try one sometime. Hey, how is the weather in Russia today?

"none of you"? LOL, all of me accepts reasonable responses, try one sometime. Hey, how is the weather in Russia today?
You're a liar, anyone watching see you shills never accept reasonable arguments or fact. None of you.

Annie is just being Annie. Provocateur. Like Carville but on the right. Sigh I miss the girl team when Annie would go on with Barbara Olsen and just smoke it.

BTW: 9/11 took Barbara from us. She was a gem. I miss her voice.

Is Rdean working with george soros?
He's probably too stupid.
Stupid people are those whom Soros just loves because Deep State keeps dumbing down American population. Look what poor kids have to learn at schools: 72 genders, feminism, etc and their poor parents have to pay big money for stuffing their children's heads with all that crap.

Do not forget they promote too Sodomy and Satanism.

Is Ann Coulter working with Vladimir Putin?

Donald Trump is doing what Ann Coulter says and he shut down our government.

So we know Vladimir Putin wants the United States destroyed.

And we know that Republicans see Vladimir Putin has a strong leader and many want him for president even though the former head of the Soviet based KGB wasn’t born here.

So is it a coincidence that Ann Coulter and Vladimir Putin are both trying to bring down the United States? One from within and one from outside?
Nice post for a paranoid nut job.

Forum List

Back