Is American Music split on racial grounds ?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Tommy Tainant, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,104
    More likely the girl he wanted to go to the prom with dumped him for the stud Black athlete.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,104
    The race of people that started the various white power groups.

3. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,104
    Stop whining. No one is going to say Black people are racist because you throw a hissy fit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    You're a nut. I don't hate white people. I don't hate anyone for that matter.

You actually have the audacity to state that I "have not posted that blacks are "racist/haters"?

So your measure of who is racist
    And what have i posted that led you to that conclusion?

It appears to me that what you are looking for, is for me to lead an all out assault on the black population as being "haters" of the white population.

Read what I post, and point out WHERE I have ever even implied that ONLY whites are racist......if you can.

I did however, state that YOU are.

And I believe that I was 100% accurate in saying so.

All that one has to do is to read what you post, and apply some common sense to your ongoing narrative.

5. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

Hello, TT.

American society is NOT segregated.

Sadly, many, if not all 'black' American radio stations cater to a LARGE population of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

I believe Dr. Shelby Steele, Ph.D, who is reviled as a C^^N by PRO BLACK Americans, offers insights explaining why many black or American citizens of African descent are experiencing difficulty transitioning from second class citizens, to fully free, emancipated citizens in America's imperfect, ever-evolving society.

'Life Liberty & Levin: Author Shelby Steele "White Guilt is Black Power"'

I also believe PRO BLACK minded Americans declaring Racism or the concept of 'White Privilege' is impeding black American citizens from achieving success and equality...

...are the very same PRO BLACK minded Americans ignoring SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE that is responsible for fueling community 'Fvvkery and Savagery' this sensible American speaks about in one of her many FB presentations.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

I am referring to the same CHILD ABUSE that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and homicide victim Tupac Shakur addresses in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. A concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds.

[​IMG]
    __
    "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
    "BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
    "How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg
    _Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  6. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    SPAM

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,055
    Back in the 60s Stax toured the UK and Europe to packed houses. They could not believe how much love and respect that they got. They could mix with white people,eat in restaurants and generally live like members of the human race. That wasnt something that they could do back home.

8. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,731
    please specify threads/post #s where you call blacks racist/evil/bigots/etc
    I just see you saying that about whites

9. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053

I have not stated that whites "in general' are racist or evil, because that is not my belief.

However, anyone in my age range who actually did witness the civil rights movement, who witnessed his own parents have feces and urine thrown on them, saw them water hosed and hit with batons for peacefully marching for the basic rights of citizenship, and actually remembers not being allowed service in a public establishment, AND recalls being bused into a hostile, predominantly white school, is rightfully able to say that he has encountered SOME racist white people.

But I do not judge ALL the same way. I have white in laws that I care for, I have white friends who visit my home, and I visit theirs.

And have had white teammates in sports that I am still in touch with to this day.

That was not a very intelligent request on you part. At all.

Furthermore, what about you? You have not posted anything whatsoever about anyone EXCEPT for blacks. And have certainly not posted anything about white people, "Mr. White Activist"

You are obsessed to the extreme with every action (that you view as negative) by ANYONE who is black. Which is why I seriously doubt that you grew up around any black people. ......at all.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  10. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,731
    I have said more or less '''whites are not the ONLY evil race''
    many times
    .....the only reason I post so much on racial issues, is that for years I've been reading the 24/7 365 anti-white crap from the MSM/from posters on many threads/etc
    ...I am refuting the LIES/myths/crap from the MSM/blacks/anti-whites
    ...if you see a lie, why not refute it??

• Funny Funny x 1