Racist gym employee

Dave2770

Rookie
Sep 8, 2018
So I go to this gym for like 5 years in a place where all the celebrities and athkeests and rappers live in la. Basically it's a community center with a gym and basketball courts and shit.

Anyway im Armenian but my skin tone is that of a really light skinned brother

So I hit up my gym after a few absent weeks and this Older white lady and the manager who's also white and for years always talked down to me and just was plain weird and I could tell she was just racist.

Anyway my card had been declined for the month and I took an uber to get there cu my whip in the shop.

Anyway she declined again for the 3rd time to let me in for the day instead of dropping $10 as I didn't have cash or card on me anyway to use the gym and pay the membership next time I came in.

I've seen them find ways to let white kids in when they have similar issues but not me and they always be talking to me in such a racist tone.. If yall death with racists you know what I mean.

So I said when leaving "sometimes I wish I was white American" and I would have an easier lifeL.. Then she flips out saying what did i say. She then gets angry saying "how dare you call me racist bla bla" saying I pulled the race card. She then points finger at me, the even more racist manager gets in my face and goes crazy too. Mind you in a 5 year long customer.. I'm like I didn't call you racist or imply it and know you're not, so why you getting all angry if you aren't. She just goes crazy threatens to call the cops when I was like I said ok im leaving and started walking away with no comment as soon as you said leave.. But she threatens me while I'm leaving and am by the door "if you don't leave the building in 5 min in calling the police" im like call them im already leaving. Then she goes real crazy and says im "not allowed" to come while she's working there or shell call the cops. I'm like are you fuking serious.. What a joke..

I mean these racists have always hated on me and I told them that they proved my point. How you gonna put words in my mouth and say I called you racist when I didn't and then handle the situation like that and needlessly threaten me and tell me when you work there you'll call the cops if you see me.

These people are a joke. Any brothers and sisters and white people here can confirm that they are racist? First of all I only said I wish i was white American sometimes (and Btw don't get it twisted id Kill myself if I was white oh he'll no I love being darker skinned makes my strength, spirit, love, energy, and confidence so much higher naturally)...but if someone isn't racist shouldn't they just be chill and calm and say "no its just policy it's not about race" and just be calm. The fact they flipped out and threatened cops over a belief I made and never insulted them even and went so crazy just proved my point and I even told them.

Anyone else agree or know what I'm talking about or been through this? Would yall agree she took it too far, or was clearly racist or would yall say I was wrong about what I said?

really light skinned brother

?????

latest

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder. Pay the ten bucks...problem solved
Imagine growing up being too light skinned to be accepted as black, but thinking white people hate you because you're slightly other than white.
In reality he's just too thin-skinned to realize that race may not be the issue every time you have a problem in America.
Also, look at the joined date....Today....this is the kind of people that sign up during an election cycle.

Darker--skinned people naturally have much more strength, spirit, love, energy, and confidence, you say.

Why didn't you just look down on these two white people like you do all the others?

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder. Pay the ten bucks...problem solved
Imagine growing up being too light skinned to be accepted as black, but thinking white people hate you because you're slightly other than white.
In reality he's just too thin-skinned to realize that race may not be the issue every time you have a problem in America.
Also, look at the joined date....Today....this is the kind of people that sign up during an election cycle.

Sadly many people think it ls

So I go to this gym for like 5 years in a place where all the celebrities and athkeests and rappers live in la. Basically it's a community center with a gym and basketball courts and shit.

So I hit up my gym after a few absent weeks and this Older white lady and the manager who's also white and for years always talked down to me and just was plain weird and I could tell she was just racist.

Anyway my card had been declined for the month and I took an uber to get there cu my whip in the shop.

Anyway she declined again for the 3rd time to let me in for the day instead of dropping $10 as I didn't have cash or card on me anyway to use the gym and pay the membership next time I came in.

I've seen them find ways to let white kids in when they have similar issues but not me and they always be talking to me in such a racist tone.. If yall death with racists you know what I mean.

So I said when leaving "sometimes I wish I was white American" and I would have an easier lifeL.. Then she flips out saying what did i say. She then gets angry saying "how dare you call me racist bla bla" saying I pulled the race card. She then points finger at me, the even more racist manager gets in my face and goes crazy too. Mind you in a 5 year long customer.. I'm like I didn't call you racist or imply it and know you're not, so why you getting all angry if you aren't. She just goes crazy threatens to call the cops when I was like I said ok im leaving and started walking away with no comment as soon as you said leave.. But she threatens me while I'm leaving and am by the door "if you don't leave the building in 5 min in calling the police" im like call them im already leaving. Then she goes real crazy and says im "not allowed" to come while she's working there or shell call the cops. I'm like are you fuking serious.. What a joke..

I mean these racists have always hated on me and I told them that they proved my point. How you gonna put words in my mouth and say I called you racist when I didn't and then handle the situation like that and needlessly threaten me and tell me when you work there you'll call the cops if you see me.

These people are a joke. Any brothers and sisters and white people here can confirm that they are racist? First of all I only said I wish i was white American sometimes (and Btw don't get it twisted id Kill myself if I was white oh he'll no I love being darker skinned makes my strength, spirit, love, energy, and confidence so much higher naturally)...but if someone isn't racist shouldn't they just be chill and calm and say "no its just policy it's not about race" and just be calm. The fact they flipped out and threatened cops over a belief I made and never insulted them even and went so crazy just proved my point and I even told them.

Anyone else agree or know what I'm talking about or been through this? Would yall agree she took it too far, or was clearly racist or would yall say I was wrong about what I said?
Yo! Dat shitz day bomb. Speaks da troof ta powah. stay strong my brother, listen to Eminem talk with the other USMB fake negros, Asclepias IM2 and the guy with the Malcolm X avatar

No pay - no play my brotha.

America 101

Last edited:

N pay - no play my brotha.

America 101
Yup.....carry a bag to the gym.....and inside that bag put a wallet in it.....and inside that wallet....carry some sort of currency...preferably US Dollars.

I could tell she was just racist.
you are the expert on racism
....I made a thread on how members have been [ hahahah ] racially discriminated against
.....whites never have problems at restaurants/auto repair/government/with police/etc
..NEVER
..they see me at a restaurant and say ''o, a white person'' and seat me next no matter who came first

Is everyone here white.

White people always ignore the facts That expose them and cherry pick every thing they argue and always miss the point.

I said they let white kids in when they don't have money usually because they didn't know and forgot it and tell them to pay next time

Second, I've been there 5 years and have brought a lot of new clients as well..

The issue is this. They should have understood I didn't bring any money, ive been paying $50 for 5 years basically $6,000 and they could have told me pay it back next time or get a membership next time you come in as your card had issues since I replaced my card.

Instead she gave me attitude said I don't care you took an uber 10 minutes ands were looking forward to use the gym or the fact you've given us $6,000, we still want to charge you $10 now and don't care if you'll appreciate it and come back with money next time instead of get a membership at another gym because everyone working here is a racist ****.

But or course white people here don't understand the long uber drive here, that I wasn't aware my card didn't go through, that I didn't have money, that I'm a long customer that has paid $6,000 and the 5 other people I've signed up probably are an additional $20,000. No, none of that mstters just your $10 now and me never coming again and telling everyone I signed up and my 50 friends there to sing up with me at 24 hour fitness,

That's the stupidity of white folk they don't care if you're not white.. Not being white means they can be rude to you and not care since you don't look like their son or nephew or their family or friends kid and probably aren't related to one of them either to make them call you upsrt at you

But i didn't call them racist or imply it. I said I wish I was white. Her reaction was way out of line. Whenever a racist white gets called out they always flip out and try to deny their racism. When a white is truly not racist they don't mind and just remain calm or even laugh, diffusing the tense situation even for the person that says they're racist.. But when they flip like that and star the threats, they're basically trying to defend their racism and execute you for it and make sure you aren't anywhere near them for fear of them getting exposed.

Is everyone here white.

White people always ignore the facts That expose them and cherry pick every thing they argue and always miss the point.

I said they let white kids in when they don't have money usually because they didn't know and forgot it and tell them to pay next time

The issue is this. They should have understood I didn't bring any money, ive been paying $50 for 5 years basically $6,000 and they could have told me pay it back next time or get a membership next time you come in as your card had issues since I replaced my card.

Instead she gave me attitude said I don't care you took an uber 10 minutes ands were looking forward to use the gym or the fact you've given us $6,000, we still want to charge you $10 now and don't care if you'll appreciate it and come back with money next time instead of get a membership at another gym because everyone working here is a racist ****.

But or course white people here don't understand the long uber drive here, that I wasn't aware my card didn't go through, that I didn't have money, that I'm a long customer that has paid $6,000 and the 5 other people I've signed up probably are an additional $20,000. No, none of that mstters just your $10 now and me never coming again and telling everyone I signed up and my 50 friends there to sing up with me at 24 hour fitness,

That's the stupidity of white folk they don't care if you're not white.. Not being white means they can be rude to you and not care since you don't look like their son or nephew or their family or friends kid and probably aren't related to one of them either to make them call you upsrt at you

But i didn't call them racist or imply it. I said I wish I was white. Her reaction was way out of line. Whenever a racist white gets called out they always flip out and try to deny their racism. When a white is truly not racist they don't mind and just remain calm or even laugh, diffusing the tense situation even for the person that says they're racist.. But when they flip like that and star the threats, they're basically trying to defend their racism and execute you for it and make sure you aren't anywhere near them for fear of them getting exposed.
the blacks are the ones who are afraid of facts
I give out facts and they put me on ignore
......you tell them ''blacks commit crime/murder/hate crimes/rape/etc at higher rates'' and they try to deny it

Burn the bitch down!

I've been through it. Just know the best way to deal with such a situation is to go over the head of the offending white person. If you dont get any satisfaction choose to spend your money elsewhere. Makes no sense to support a business that will not take corrective measures against racists that abuse their position.

Is everyone here white.

White people here dont want to acknowledge the hypocrisy because the vast majority of them are hypcorits and racist themselves. There are very few Blacks on here. There are some whites on here that have sense even if there are not that many.

You sound young. I would like to offer you some advice. Come to grips with the fact you have be 10x more prepared in all circumstances than a white person. Make sure you are 10x better than your white competition. Whites cant stop you (if you dont quit) but they will always put obstacles in your way simply because you are Black. Come to terms with this reality. Remember the best revenge is too thrive not just survive.

Last edited:

So, you didn't have money and your credit card was declined?

Got it. You're a scamming deadbeat looking for a free ride. This has nothing to do with racism.

Indeed. Why didn't he just throw some White Privilege at them to get in?

Forum List

Back