Is America ready for a openly gay Supreme Court justice?"

Seems like you either have a thin skin, or you have a victim complex.

In the first example there' sno implication that you're stupid. For all I know I hadn't expressed myself clearly enough and that would have no bearing on you whatsoever. I think it's more likely tho hat you pretend not to understand what others say because it's inconvenient. That's not stupid, just not very productive.

In the second example, that's not an accusation of being stupid either. I do think you're intellectually disingenuous but that's not the same as stupid.

So... nice try but I don't think you proved anything.

You just did it again. Thanks for proving my point, dipshit.

You did too. And let's add to being intellectually disingenuous being a name caller when you don't have a strong argument.

I was pointing out behavior you have exhibited in previous posts. You ignored that and focused on the well deserved "dipshit" label. I made an attempt to be civil with you in other threads but you just can't help acting like a first class asshole.

You just did it again. Thanks for proving my point, dipshit.

You did too. And let's add to being intellectually disingenuous being a name caller when you don't have a strong argument.

I was pointing out behavior you have exhibited in previous posts. You ignored that and focused on the well deserved "dipshit" label. I made an attempt to be civil with you in other threads but you just can't help acting like a first class asshole.

I guess you're missing the massive fail irony of accusing me of calling others stupid and following it up with you actually calling me stupid (dipshit).

I'm going to go back to ignoring your posts now. :)

I guess you're missing the massive fail irony of accusing me of calling others stupid and following it up with you actually calling me stupid (dipshit).

We all thank you :) Please KEEP it on your filter list so we don't have to deal with your halfassed trollish posts.

Last edited:

We all thank you :) Please KEEP it on your filter list so we don't have to deal with your halfassed trollish posts.

I don't use the ignore feature, I just see your posts and scroll past them. :)

Really? I've not noticed that you ever ignore his posts. :lol:

Oh, I see like you did just now.:ahole-1:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Oh, I see like you did just now.:ahole-1:

I'm a big girl, I can decide for myself what to do. By continuing to post in this thread I'm helping you show the rest of the board what kind of person you are and how seriously we should regard you. Thanks for playing along with the insults and name calling. :)

The fact that people even care if the person is gay, that's the sad part, and the reason our country is falling apart.

yeah, cause it shouldn't matter if the person is married to their first cousin, sleeps with their 1st cousin, brother or sister....

Straight people do that more. But yeah, even if they did, what the hell does that matter?

according to the requirements under the constitution, it shouldn't matter

Straight people do that more. But yeah, even if they did, what the hell does that matter?

No, it shouldn't. So why all the attention to it?

same reason as any other reason...nobody wants a justice on the bench that doesn't believe as they do

i don't know if a justice was openly gay it would make a difference in the way they ruled on gay marriage...how do we know we haven't had closet homos on the bench? it is a misnomer that all homosexuals are for gay marriage....

same reason as any other reason...nobody wants a justice on the bench that doesn't believe as they do

i don't know if a justice was openly gay it would make a difference in the way they ruled on gay marriage...how do we know we haven't had closet homos on the bench? it is a misnomer that all homosexuals are for gay marriage....

Really? You have one point, but as the rest goes, doubt it. Ever stop to think that if society was more excepting then more would be "openly gay" thus allowing for us to see who votes which way more? Also, think of how many childrens lives ruined because their parent was "closeted" ... so ... why not just look at where the person actually stands on issues and use your brain instead of a stereotype?

Really? You have one point, but as the rest goes, doubt it. Ever stop to think that if society was more excepting then more would be "openly gay" thus allowing for us to see who votes which way more? Also, think of how many childrens lives ruined because their parent was "closeted" ... so ... why not just look at where the person actually stands on issues and use your brain instead of a stereotype?

huh? which point, and which points go? and what fucking stereotype?

as to accepting, everything you post on this board is against that notion. you claim that people don't have to accept anything and as you say: so tough shit. funny how you only advocate acceptance of things when its things you support....

your argument is fallacious...one could as easily argue that just as many lives were ruined by a parent that one day "realized" they were gay and split the family....

I would think that generally no one would know anyone else was gay unless the person was telling others. So maybe the question should be why do some gay people feel the need for everyone else to know their sexual preference? If they didn't WANT it to be an issue all they would have to do was not make it an issue.

I would think that generally no one would know anyone else was gay unless the person was telling others. So maybe the question should be why do some gay people feel the need for everyone else to know their sexual preference? If they didn't WANT it to be an issue all they would have to do was not make it an issue.

kitten hates breeders, blames them for everything

Well, no one would know someone is straight unless they announced it by that logic.

homosexuals-are-gay.jpg

Forum List

Back